Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Main stand lounge 19:17 - Jan 23 with 3800 viewsPaulHeymanGuy

Hello all
Was looking at holding a function at the club. In particular the main stand lounge. Does anybody happen to have any photos of the room please
Main stand lounge on 06:23 - Jan 24 with 3589 viewsJumeirahDale

I think there are a few at this link: http://bit.ly/4kb77v
Main stand lounge on 16:41 - Jan 24 with 3402 viewsPaulHeymanGuy

Main stand lounge on 06:23 - Jan 24 by JumeirahDale

I think there are a few at this link: http://bit.ly/4kb77v

Hilarious....thanks for your help
Main stand lounge on 17:53 - Jan 24 with 3322 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Main stand lounge on 16:41 - Jan 24 by PaulHeymanGuy

Hilarious....thanks for your help

Why not ring the Club and ask for a guided tour PHG?

I'm sure they will be only too pleased (as any Venue would be) to show you around and persuade you to use the facilities on offer......it's good business surely?

Let us know how you get on.......and good luck.
Main stand lounge on 18:25 - Jan 24 with 3261 viewsPaulHeymanGuy

Main stand lounge on 17:53 - Jan 24 by Yorkshire_Dale

Why not ring the Club and ask for a guided tour PHG?

I'm sure they will be only too pleased (as any Venue would be) to show you around and persuade you to use the facilities on offer......it's good business surely?

Let us know how you get on.......and good luck.

It was just a case of finding images to show family and friends as they can't make it up there to look at it

I know what it's like etc but sadly not everyone can go look at it
Main stand lounge on 18:39 - Jan 24 with 3243 views1mark1

Main stand lounge on 18:25 - Jan 24 by PaulHeymanGuy

It was just a case of finding images to show family and friends as they can't make it up there to look at it

I know what it's like etc but sadly not everyone can go look at it

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/commercial/spotland_conference_and_functions/

Try phoning the person mentioned and asking her if she could send you photos

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Main stand lounge on 09:58 - Jan 25 with 3087 viewsDaleiLama

In this day and age, it really shouldn't be beyond the club's capability/budget to shoot a short video (even if it were on a smart phone) and post it to the cloud (any passing one should do) so folk could log on remotely to see what they'll get.

Better still, do it semi or professionally touting the whole hospitality options ...... it might even lead to some extra business.

Even better still, throw in a few free tickets to future matches to try to get some new faces through the turnstiles.

(Bank account details to follow for commission payment purposes)
[Post edited 25 Jan 2016 11:45]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Main stand lounge on 14:11 - Jan 25 with 3016 views1mark1

Main stand lounge on 09:58 - Jan 25 by DaleiLama

In this day and age, it really shouldn't be beyond the club's capability/budget to shoot a short video (even if it were on a smart phone) and post it to the cloud (any passing one should do) so folk could log on remotely to see what they'll get.

Better still, do it semi or professionally touting the whole hospitality options ...... it might even lead to some extra business.

Even better still, throw in a few free tickets to future matches to try to get some new faces through the turnstiles.

Totally agree. But Rochdale as a club are not very good at selling what we have on offer on or off the field, and potentially are losing hundreds in fans and thousands in takings in function facilities and sales of merchandise.

Main stand lounge on 14:46 - Jan 25 with 2985 viewsDaleiLama

Main stand lounge on 14:11 - Jan 25 by 1mark1

Totally agree. But Rochdale as a club are not very good at selling what we have on offer on or off the field, and potentially are losing hundreds in fans and thousands in takings in function facilities and sales of merchandise.

And PHG is living proof of that. He can't see what he's going to buy so probably won't buy blind. There are loads of walkthrough videos on-line for hotels, even for buying houses FFS. And giving each guest on the day a free ticket to the next home game costs the club nothing cos sell-outs and Dale don't belong in the same sentence. Even if 25% @ the function attended a game and half spend a few quid at the Kiosks that's some extra cash and 1 or 2 may even come back for another game and one day turn into season ticket holders. Multiply that by the number of functions and there's extra cash every step of the way.
Still, better to sell players than raise money from off the field activities.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Main stand lounge on 18:13 - Jan 25 with 2895 viewsDorsetDale

As regards the club marketing the stadium, is it not a Stadium Company issue rather than Dale?
I could be way off the mark here, but were Dale to actively promote the facilities (other than match days) the takings would go into Stadium Company coffers. If marketed successfully, we could end up with a situation where the Stadium Company becomes of greater value thereby costing Dale more to buy outright?
As I say, only a thought.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Main stand lounge on 18:46 - Jan 25 with 2863 views1mark1

Main stand lounge on 18:13 - Jan 25 by DorsetDale

As regards the club marketing the stadium, is it not a Stadium Company issue rather than Dale?
I could be way off the mark here, but were Dale to actively promote the facilities (other than match days) the takings would go into Stadium Company coffers. If marketed successfully, we could end up with a situation where the Stadium Company becomes of greater value thereby costing Dale more to buy outright?
As I say, only a thought.

They could market the function areas that they do own.

Main stand lounge on 21:32 - Jan 25 with 2778 viewsDorislove

Main stand lounge on 09:58 - Jan 25 by DaleiLama

Do a Video ?? Ask R17 or TTNyear about the promotional video a few years back ,I copied 110 Dvds and my next door neighbour printed them .Might as well have gone in the bin ,it only cost me £77 and 7 hours of my time , my good friend next door took quite a few hours printing the dvds when he was terminal with cancer .Help RAFC get it thrown back in your face .
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024