Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonights soggy games 19:50 - Jan 26 with 5248 viewsdingdangblue

Bloody hell, Barnsley on a roll, 1 up at Bradford already.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Tonights soggy games on 23:34 - Jan 27 with 1610 viewsBuryyyy

2,300 still more than what you get for more Saturdays and it was mitigating circumstances last night with poor weather, unattractive fixture and many fans picking and choosing games with all the fixtures we've got recently.

We are gonna have a 10,000 crowd on saturday so you can shove that up your pipe!
Tonights soggy games on 23:55 - Jan 27 with 1577 viewsdingdangblue

Tonights soggy games on 23:34 - Jan 27 by Buryyyy

2,300 still more than what you get for more Saturdays and it was mitigating circumstances last night with poor weather, unattractive fixture and many fans picking and choosing games with all the fixtures we've got recently.

We are gonna have a 10,000 crowd on saturday so you can shove that up your pipe!

10,000 ? Fooking dream on. Who told you that? Stewart Day ?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Tonights soggy games on 08:17 - Jan 28 with 1515 viewsleonardrafc

Why do you lot take the piss out of Dales attendances, regardless of the circumstances, yet always have a list of excuses for when yours are poor?

Get outnumbered by Bradford - "great more money"

Shit attendance against Crewe - "it's the weather".

Some of you even had the audacity to laugh at Bradford "only" having 6 thousand last Tuesday for the FA cup in another unnattractive fixture.

Said it before, I'll say it again, you lot are deluded be11ends
Tonights soggy games on 09:34 - Jan 28 with 1442 viewsBarryStrange

Tonights soggy games on 08:17 - Jan 28 by leonardrafc

Why do you lot take the piss out of Dales attendances, regardless of the circumstances, yet always have a list of excuses for when yours are poor?

Get outnumbered by Bradford - "great more money"

Shit attendance against Crewe - "it's the weather".

Some of you even had the audacity to laugh at Bradford "only" having 6 thousand last Tuesday for the FA cup in another unnattractive fixture.

Said it before, I'll say it again, you lot are deluded be11ends

To be fair I am not sure 99% of Bury fans care about Dale's attendances, although when few people turn up for a Bury game, like Tuesday (the first of two home games in a week and much the less attractive) it seems to be headline news on here.
Tonights soggy games on 09:49 - Jan 28 with 1417 viewsnordenblue

Tonights soggy games on 09:34 - Jan 28 by BarryStrange

To be fair I am not sure 99% of Bury fans care about Dale's attendances, although when few people turn up for a Bury game, like Tuesday (the first of two home games in a week and much the less attractive) it seems to be headline news on here.

It only creates headline news when your chairman comes out in the media with wild attendance predictions tbf,nobody likes a bullshitter
[Post edited 28 Jan 2016 9:50]
Tonights soggy games on 09:56 - Jan 28 with 1407 viewsBuryyyy

Well Hull have sold out the south stand, and we have sold out the main stand with cemetery end tickets selling fast. So that's 7,000 sold on Wednesday
Tonights soggy games on 09:56 - Jan 28 with 1406 viewsBuryyyy

Well Hull have sold out the south stand, and we have sold out the main stand with cemetery end tickets selling fast. So that's 7,000 sold on Wednesday, probably more

And also about the outnumbering thing.. Still had 3,450 home fans against Bradford a good 1,000+ more than you get. And we outnumbered you in your cup final ffs!
[Post edited 28 Jan 2016 9:58]
Tonights soggy games on 10:11 - Jan 28 with 1383 viewsdingdangblue

Tonights soggy games on 09:56 - Jan 28 by Buryyyy

Well Hull have sold out the south stand, and we have sold out the main stand with cemetery end tickets selling fast. So that's 7,000 sold on Wednesday, probably more

And also about the outnumbering thing.. Still had 3,450 home fans against Bradford a good 1,000+ more than you get. And we outnumbered you in your cup final ffs!

Still 3000 short of your prediction there?

Login to get fewer ads

Tonights soggy games on 10:11 - Jan 28 with 1383 viewsnordenblue

Don't get caught using your phone in school
Tonights soggy games on 10:14 - Jan 28 with 1377 viewsToffeemanc

Tonights soggy games on 10:11 - Jan 28 by nordenblue

Don't get caught using your phone in school

I'll bet he's in a maths lesson too.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2016 10:14]

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Tonights soggy games on 10:20 - Jan 28 with 1368 viewsdingdangblue

Cant see any Headlines? Or even a thread about your crowd - just a mention on a thread about Tuesdays fixtures? And your Chairman claiming on national radio that your averaging 5500-6000? And your fans posting on here that there'll be 10,000 at Gigg on Sat?

Tonights soggy games on 10:23 - Jan 28 with 1359 viewsTVOS1907

'Still had 3,450 home fans against Bradford a good 1,000+ more than you get'

Yeah ... like in our games against Leeds, Sheffield Wednesday, Forest and Stoke, if we're going down that road?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Tonights soggy games on 10:25 - Jan 28 with 1352 viewsTVOS1907

A comment by ONE poster is hardly headline news.

And it's YOUR buryyyy chap who keeps banging on about attendances.

It was YOUR Chairman who claimed you were averaging 5000-6000 on national radio.

Like I posted last week, I could understand it if we were talking differences in the thousands.

It's a sad state of affairs when ahead of your biggest FA Cup tie in years, bury fans have to come on here trying to score points over pathetic things that we as supporters have absolutely no control over.

Tonights soggy games on 10:49 - Jan 28 with 1319 viewsBuryyyy

Hahah a fellow league one club at home is hardly comparable to Leeds at home whilst your in L2.

For the record there were 8,225 at Spotland vs Leeds.. I'm 100% certain we will get way more than that. 8,225 - 3,500 Leeds fans = 4,725 home fans.. That is shocking. We have already sold more than that. In fact we have had more home fans than that in 2 league games already

Remind me the crowd you got in your last FA Cup game? 2,400 was it?
Tonights soggy games on 11:02 - Jan 28 with 1293 viewsTVOS1907

Tonights soggy games on 10:49 - Jan 28 by Buryyyy

Hahah a fellow league one club at home is hardly comparable to Leeds at home whilst your in L2.

For the record there were 8,225 at Spotland vs Leeds.. I'm 100% certain we will get way more than that. 8,225 - 3,500 Leeds fans = 4,725 home fans.. That is shocking. We have already sold more than that. In fact we have had more home fans than that in 2 league games already

I know you won't be able to get your head round this, but you can't sell more tickets than you're allowed to.

Thanks for taking the time to research Rochdale attendances from two years ago, though. It's good to know you're so bothered about us to do it.

And your last point ... "mitigating circumstances" of it being at midday and on TV, to quote your type of reasons, if we're going down that road.

We know our crowds are poor, we discuss it ad infinitum on here, but the way you go on, you'd think bury's were Barcelona-esque.

Still, you need the money to pay Pope's £20,000 wage per month, don't you?

Or just get another loan.

#obsessed

Tonights soggy games on 11:09 - Jan 28 with 1233 viewsdingdangblue

Not quite sure where you are making your figures up from? All I've seen is that your main stand is sold out and that Hull have sold around 3000? Not surprised your main stand is sold out to be honest - since you've given over half the ground to the opposition. At least we can properly host big games without giving up half the stadium.

Tonights soggy games on 11:21 - Jan 28 with 1206 viewsleonardrafc

BarryStrange was right, you don't care about our attendances.

Stefan, maybe Bury at home isn't the Cup Final you seem to think it is? It certainly isn't to me.
Tonights soggy games on 12:43 - Jan 28 with 1141 viewsdingdangblue

Oh dear , Hull dont seem to have sold as many as you are imagining

Hull Tigers Official Website:
FANS: One of the 2,450 heading to Gigg Lane on Saturday? Then check out @buryfcofficial 's Away Fans Guide bit.ly/1SK314o

Also, I've never heard of these FA Cup rules before? Funny we didn't have to give Leeds Utd 5000 tickets?
http://mobile.buryfc.co.uk//news/article/rational-behind-ticket-allocations-2914
[Post edited 28 Jan 2016 12:59]

Tonights soggy games on 13:15 - Jan 28 with 1090 viewsKenBoon

Tonights soggy games on 12:43 - Jan 28 by dingdangblue

Oh dear , Hull dont seem to have sold as many as you are imagining

Hull Tigers Official Website:
FANS: One of the 2,450 heading to Gigg Lane on Saturday? Then check out @buryfcofficial 's Away Fans Guide bit.ly/1SK314o

Also, I've never heard of these FA Cup rules before? Funny we didn't have to give Leeds Utd 5000 tickets?
http://mobile.buryfc.co.uk//news/article/rational-behind-ticket-allocations-2914
[Post edited 28 Jan 2016 12:59]

There is an increased minimum allocation for away fans in FA Cup games. Don't ask me what it is :) But you'll notice at places like Old Trafford, the away fans get more than just that corner. Same at Anfield too.
Tonights soggy games on 13:27 - Jan 28 with 1069 viewsD_BFC

Tonights soggy games on 13:15 - Jan 28 by KenBoon

There is an increased minimum allocation for away fans in FA Cup games. Don't ask me what it is :) But you'll notice at places like Old Trafford, the away fans get more than just that corner. Same at Anfield too.

15%, I think.. So Man Utd would have to give around 11,400 to away fans should they request it.

Obviously 5,000 is way over that mark for Gigg Lane. But if Hull told Bury that they were expecting demand for 5,000 then you can understand why Bury allocated them. As per the "rationale" statement; history shows that the Main Stand + Cemmy End would be enough to cover Bury's demand.

Damned if they do and damned if they don't really. They took the option that they thought would maximise income, though I doubt anyone with any sense ever thought Hull would bring 5k.
Tonights soggy games on 13:39 - Jan 28 with 1049 viewsdingdangblue

Tonights soggy games on 13:27 - Jan 28 by D_BFC

15%, I think.. So Man Utd would have to give around 11,400 to away fans should they request it.

Obviously 5,000 is way over that mark for Gigg Lane. But if Hull told Bury that they were expecting demand for 5,000 then you can understand why Bury allocated them. As per the "rationale" statement; history shows that the Main Stand + Cemmy End would be enough to cover Bury's demand.

Damned if they do and damned if they don't really. They took the option that they thought would maximise income, though I doubt anyone with any sense ever thought Hull would bring 5k.

Buryyyy did!

Tonights soggy games on 14:41 - Jan 28 with 1004 viewsdingdangblue

Latest:
We only have around 300 tickets remaining for home supporters - first come - first served. Secure your seat for saturday and get your ticket!!!

And they've just announced pay on the day?

Seems a very exact number of tickets left 300?

Hmmmmm
I smell something.

Tonights soggy games on 01:44 - Jan 29 with 821 viewsdownunder

Tonights soggy games on 11:02 - Jan 28 by TVOS1907

I know you won't be able to get your head round this, but you can't sell more tickets than you're allowed to.

Thanks for taking the time to research Rochdale attendances from two years ago, though. It's good to know you're so bothered about us to do it.

And your last point ... "mitigating circumstances" of it being at midday and on TV, to quote your type of reasons, if we're going down that road.

We know our crowds are poor, we discuss it ad infinitum on here, but the way you go on, you'd think bury's were Barcelona-esque.

Still, you need the money to pay Pope's £20,000 wage per month, don't you?

Or just get another loan.

#obsessed

Ah, but there is a stadium in Barcelona, that is very comparable to bury. It is called La Monumental, and ,like Gigg, there is a lot of Bull$hit to be found.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024