Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's concentrate on tonight 08:22 - Apr 19 with 3066 viewshowy10

Whilst I appreciate the anger and concern regarding season ticket pricing, let's please not lose sight of tonight's massive game against Gillingham. Hopefully, during the next week or so, the board will put together an amended pricing plan that most of us will be happy with.
But back to tonight. Give the lads your support, after all, arn't nights like this the real reason we turn up and support our football club?
Come on the Dale!
Let's concentrate on tonight on 08:27 - Apr 19 with 3053 viewsaleanddale

Agree....

Huge test against a very good ( all be it out of form ) Gillingham side.

Just more of the same from Dale we have been awesome ourselves in recent weeks!!!

Up the Dale!!!!!

#KHBA
Let's concentrate on tonight on 08:56 - Apr 19 with 2977 viewsDaleiLama

Doubt I'll catch any updates on-line at Amsterdam airport before my connecting flight. I'll be there in spirit though.

C'MON DALE. Give it your all. Hope the fans are in good voice too. Make it a night to remember and keep the pressure on to the last game.

Daaaaayyyyyyyyuuuuuuulllllllllll

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Let's concentrate on tonight on 09:32 - Apr 19 with 2910 viewsTalkingSutty

Let's concentrate on tonight on 08:56 - Apr 19 by DaleiLama

Doubt I'll catch any updates on-line at Amsterdam airport before my connecting flight. I'll be there in spirit though.

C'MON DALE. Give it your all. Hope the fans are in good voice too. Make it a night to remember and keep the pressure on to the last game.

Daaaaayyyyyyyyuuuuuuulllllllllll

A win will make Port Vale on Saturday unmissable. There's a realisation now that we can beat anybody in this league on our day, when you win at places like Peterborough that's what happens. We can't EXPECT to win any game neither because there's no rubbing rags, but there's nothing to be feared about in this league.

I'm very relaxed about tonight's game funnily enough, it's the icing on the cake and what will be will be. We've had a fantastic season.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2016 9:35]
Let's concentrate on tonight on 10:11 - Apr 19 with 2823 viewsDaleiLama

Let's concentrate on tonight on 09:32 - Apr 19 by TalkingSutty

A win will make Port Vale on Saturday unmissable. There's a realisation now that we can beat anybody in this league on our day, when you win at places like Peterborough that's what happens. We can't EXPECT to win any game neither because there's no rubbing rags, but there's nothing to be feared about in this league.

I'm very relaxed about tonight's game funnily enough, it's the icing on the cake and what will be will be. We've had a fantastic season.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2016 9:35]

I thought the same thing after the way we came out of the traps TS! 5th after 10 games, then the wobble, then the inconsistency and now the roller-coaster. Enjoy the ride Daleys. Alas, Port Vale is missable for me - I'm away at the weekend too - the closest league ground to my g/f would have been nailed on. The only way I get to another game now is a play-off game

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Let's concentrate on tonight on 16:01 - Apr 19 with 2551 viewsaleanddale

3 hours 45 to kick off.

Biggest match in ages!! Shame it's a Tuesday and not 3pm Saturday.

Win this and port vale will be bouncing!!!

Win Tuesday & Sat and we could have bumper home crowd v Swindon.

Very exciting times. Come on the Dale!!!! 3 points tonight please!!!!!!
Let's concentrate on tonight on 18:24 - Apr 19 with 2406 viewsShun

Huge game tonight!
Let's concentrate on tonight on 18:34 - Apr 19 with 2384 viewsdingdangblue

Let's concentrate on tonight on 18:24 - Apr 19 by Shun

Huge game tonight!

Awful record v Gills. 2 wins in 10 games. Last win at Spotland March 96 when we won 2-0.
In recent weeks we've ended awful records v Burton, Sheffield Utd and Peterborough - another one tonight please.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Let's concentrate on tonight on 18:38 - Apr 19 with 2369 viewsTVOS1907

Let's concentrate on tonight on 18:34 - Apr 19 by dingdangblue

Awful record v Gills. 2 wins in 10 games. Last win at Spotland March 96 when we won 2-0.
In recent weeks we've ended awful records v Burton, Sheffield Utd and Peterborough - another one tonight please.

On the other hand, we've won 10, drawn 7 and lost 3 against them at Spotland in all competitions, going right back to our first meeting in the FA Cup in January 1915.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Let's concentrate on tonight on 18:53 - Apr 19 with 2317 viewsbatfink

Using a voucher for first time this season tonight, let's hope plenty more do the same!
Let's concentrate on tonight on 18:57 - Apr 19 with 2288 viewsdingdangblue

Let's concentrate on tonight on 18:38 - Apr 19 by TVOS1907

On the other hand, we've won 10, drawn 7 and lost 3 against them at Spotland in all competitions, going right back to our first meeting in the FA Cup in January 1915.

Yes - drawn loads recently with them. A draw wouldnt be a disaster tonight as long as Barnsley dont win - obviously a win for us is the ideal result to make the last 3 games very interesting.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024