Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Decent place to stay near Loftus Road? 19:48 - Aug 15 with 11085 viewsqprmeath

For the Norwich game. Everywhere seems to be mad expensive, is it due to the shopping center?
[Post edited 15 Aug 2016 22:00]
Decent place to stay near Loftis Road? on 19:55 - Aug 15 with 11053 viewsBoston

Did you take a look at Air B&B?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Decent place to stay near Loftis Road? on 20:49 - Aug 15 with 10964 viewseghamranger

Have you heard of Westfields....

Stay out a bit and tube it in, plenty of travelodges about.
Decent place to stay near Loftis Road? (n/t) on 21:05 - Aug 15 with 10926 viewsRickyDicky

[Post edited 15 Aug 2016 22:25]

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Decent place to stay near Loftis Road? on 21:20 - Aug 15 with 10882 viewseghamranger

Stay in Ealing (£45) for 2 people for a night. Tube in 5 stops. Job done!!

Travelodges and the tube....

No I don't work for them, just bored.
Decent place to stay near Loftis Road? on 21:25 - Aug 15 with 10870 viewsBklynRanger

There's a youth hostel above the Belushi's pub in Hammersmith. I stayed there several years ago. It's your basic hostel action which is fine when you need to lay your head down after several post match beaverages. 14 quid I think it says, not sure about weekends.

https://www.st-christophers.co.uk/london-hostels/hammersmith

(Not sure I could officially call it 'decent' though I must admit).

I also once stayed in the "Yotel' at Heathrow which is a good laugh, but I see it's 96 quid a night now which is about 3 times what I remember paying.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2016 21:30]
Decent place to stay near Loftus Road? on 23:23 - Aug 15 with 10629 viewsPlanetHonneywood

http://www.claridges.co.uk/?infinity={io-query:infinity}&gclid=CNrE5966xM4CFcwV0

Claridges musters up a half decent breakfast as well.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Decent place to stay near Loftus Road? on 02:38 - Aug 16 with 10532 viewsBakes

I always recommend staying in Ruislip, a few hotels are ideally situated, Travel lodge near to West Ruislip tube station and a big hotel forget the name now but next to South Ruislip tube station, both on central line and 20 mins journey by train to HQ, plenty of boozers in Ruislip and some decent restaurants.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2016 2:39]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Decent place to stay near Loftus Road? on 08:34 - Aug 16 with 10349 viewsthame_hoops

The Dorsett on the green is beautiful, I look after the water treatment there. It's pricier than a travelodge obviously but you can walk to the ground, the bar is good and there is plenty of restaurants around Westfield for dinner
Login to get fewer ads

Decent place to stay near Loftus Road? on 09:25 - Aug 16 with 10306 viewsloftboy

What happened to yugo hoop,didn't he run a b and b in wood lane

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Decent place to stay near Loftus Road? on 11:19 - Aug 16 with 10195 viewsDraytonR

there's a cheap hotel on Du Cane Road , all you have to do is get rotten drunk and knock over a off licence after the game !!!
Decent place to stay near Loftus Road? on 08:32 - Aug 17 with 9920 viewswrinklyhoop

Stayed at Chiswick Rooms the night of the play-off final. Very good value at around £65 per room.
http://www.chiswickroomslondon.com/index.htm?lbl=ggl-en&gclid=CjwKEAjwltC9BRDRvM
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024