Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Light Bulb Moment 19:53 - Oct 15 with 11497 viewsessextaxiboy

Does anyone who goes to games enjoy it anymore ? .

I am not talking about the craic before and after but actually look forward to the game .

Watching those players on the pitch a halftime made me realise that I havn,t really got a buzz from being there since the days of Ollie and his team .

Sure there have been glimpses of what we had , the odd match, the great goal , and a crackling LR but it soon goes again .

It feels to me that he since Paldini walked in the club is suffering a slow drawn out death . Owners Managers and Players come and go , but the trend seems the same.

I see my boys at games ,just as my Dad used to meet me but increasingly thats the only reason that I can see me carrying on .
Light Bulb Moment on 12:29 - Oct 17 with 1120 viewsfrancisbowles

Light Bulb Moment on 11:18 - Oct 17 by THEBUSH

Think I've enjoyed all the games I've attended down the old Shepherds Bush and I've been to a few, since the 50's.
The one game I hated was against Wimbledon many years ago, when they were passing the ball back to their goalkeeper from the half way line, ugh.
Those were the days when it was still legal, football wise, for the goalkeeper to pick the ball up and waste time, ugh.
I've also seen plenty of other dire games, but somehow managed to enjoy them, perhaps it's just me, but I love football, simple

Good post Sir, pretty much sums up my feelings.

Btw congratulatios on your longevity!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024