Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry but I'm not sorry he got the tintac. 05:56 - Nov 6 with 1627 viewsmarkrtid

The football was so so drab and we always seemed to get a draw out of the jaws of a victory. Our home form has been woeful. An afternoon wondering round B and Q on a Saturday afternoon seemed a more attractive option.
The atmosphere was getting worse because of the football. Not the supporters.
Anyway, 'It is what it is'.

As for Timbo. In his own words. 'I had talks with QPR but we both decided it wasn't right for either of us.' So apart from money, what has changed?.............the money?
If he does come in then it has to be Les's last chance. I'm not sure I care either way anymore. I'm starting to think there is some kind of gypsy curse on us. (Is that rascist now?) sorry.

It seems to be a forgone that Sherwood is coming in to take us to the glory land and I feel indifferent about that at the moment but I would just like to mention one tiny weeny thing....

You know when Sherwood would run down the touchline throwing his arms and his jacket in the air and we would all hate it? I have seen Jurgen Klopp do the same thing many a time and nobody says a dickie.

I am not suggesting Sherwood is anywhere near the same league as Jurgen. For a start, people like Jurgen but maybe it would be quite refreshing having a Manager showing a bit of passion during a game. If it doesnt work out? Sack him.

Hey, at the end of the day. At least Lambert went to Wolves.
Sorry but I'm not sorry he got the tintac. on 06:08 - Nov 6 with 1613 viewsbaz_qpr

Karl Robinson has shortened to favourite over night - Produced the worst championship team Ive seen at LR in many years last year. Would be very much the "Les" way. Not sure the right man though
Sorry but I'm not sorry he got the tintac. on 07:00 - Nov 6 with 1564 viewsRoller

Sorry but I'm not sorry he got the tintac. on 06:08 - Nov 6 by baz_qpr

Karl Robinson has shortened to favourite over night - Produced the worst championship team Ive seen at LR in many years last year. Would be very much the "Les" way. Not sure the right man though

At least Robinson would know what to expect. He was at Loftus Road as the MK Dons manager when the crowd turned on Ramsey.
Sorry but I'm not sorry he got the tintac. on 12:14 - Nov 6 with 1346 viewsSomersetHoops

Sorry but I'm not sorry he got the tintac. on 07:00 - Nov 6 by Roller

At least Robinson would know what to expect. He was at Loftus Road as the MK Dons manager when the crowd turned on Ramsey.

I was not a JFH fan, but I'm sad that as I suspected they picked the wrong man. I know everyone is against Sherwood, but he has possibly learnt from his recent managerial experiences and gained a bit of humility and realism about how much he should be earning now. He will have the need to prove he can do a job for someone and it could be QPR. Anyone we take on is a gamble, look at The not so special one at United.

Who's Next?

Sorry but I'm not sorry he got the tintac. on 12:18 - Nov 6 with 1337 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I think we need another thread on this.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024