Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 11:44 - Dec 12 with 36802 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 22:25 - Dec 12 with 3465 viewsnyc_swans

i'll bet the team looks much different on weds and then he sends out last saturday's team for boro. at WBA i'll bet:

Naughton-VDH-Amat-Kingsley
Cork-Fer
Dyer-Siggy-Montero
Baston
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 22:36 - Dec 12 with 3447 viewsLoyal

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 22:25 - Dec 12 by nyc_swans

i'll bet the team looks much different on weds and then he sends out last saturday's team for boro. at WBA i'll bet:

Cork-Fer
Dyer-Siggy-Montero
Baston

If he does we are fckd.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 22:39 - Dec 12 with 3440 viewsLoyal

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:12 - Dec 12 by bonymine

We sorted them out Loyaal mate just another game........Garibaldi Boys John The Bank ...l good times ...

STID. TOGETHER STRONGER 💪💪💪

I was about 21 then, went up with the queens crew.
They came down the slip road on the M5 at us. And went straight back again.
It happened, just saying 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 22:48 - Dec 12 with 3426 viewsSwansNZ

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 22:25 - Dec 12 by nyc_swans

Cork-Fer
Dyer-Siggy-Montero
Baston

If he does that, he would have lost the plot, if he ever had it to start with.

If all fit, same team as last Saturday and then same again this Saturday, hopefully, if we get a result Wednesday.

Professional footballers should be able to play 3 games in 8 days once in a blue moon.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 23:41 - Dec 12 with 3369 viewsmajorraglan

The Vine is a tidy pub, it's got a big back room and an area where they cook kebabs and Indian curry. Have a safe trip and bring back 3 points.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 23:59 - Dec 12 with 3351 viewsbuilthjack

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 23:41 - Dec 12 by majorraglan

The Vine is a tidy pub, it's got a big back room and an area where they cook kebabs and Indian curry. Have a safe trip and bring back 3 points.

That's where we are heading
[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 14:23]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 00:17 - Dec 13 with 3338 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 22:48 - Dec 12 by SwansNZ

If he does that, he would have lost the plot, if he ever had it to start with.

If all fit, same team as last Saturday and then same again this Saturday, hopefully, if we get a result Wednesday.

Professional footballers should be able to play 3 games in 8 days once in a blue moon.

Serious question though: do you ever remember us doing that? Playing all the same players, 3 times in 8 days I mean.

The last few years, as long as I've been following this club, a run of 3 games like this has always seem to come with a bunch of changes each time.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 02:28 - Dec 13 with 3287 viewsSwansNZ

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 00:17 - Dec 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

Serious question though: do you ever remember us doing that? Playing all the same players, 3 times in 8 days I mean.

The last few years, as long as I've been following this club, a run of 3 games like this has always seem to come with a bunch of changes each time.

I can't remember us not making a bunch of changes from one Saturday to the next.

Midweek games for us are very rare in the PL, and keeping an unchanged team is also rare.

So, while I expect there maybe a couple of changes, I’d hope they be minor (if any at all) — Montero to start, Barrow to come off the bench, sort of thing. This is not like Xmas/NY where we might play 3 games in 5-6 days, these players should be able to play and perform well in these 3 games.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 07:18 - Dec 13 with 3200 viewsElward

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:39 - Dec 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Rangel and Leon's legs be up for this I wonder ?

I still think I'd prefer Leon to be stood still on the pitch doing nothing rather then put Cork on. At least Leon is a leader.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 10:05 - Dec 13 with 3080 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:22 - Dec 12 by Jango

Ibrahimovic is 35 and he's played nearly every game for United this season including Europe, I'm sure they can cope.

If you watch him very very closely my friend zlatan does not run about like Leon or Rangel

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 10:24 - Dec 13 with 3057 viewsmonmouth

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 02:28 - Dec 13 by SwansNZ

I can't remember us not making a bunch of changes from one Saturday to the next.

Midweek games for us are very rare in the PL, and keeping an unchanged team is also rare.

So, while I expect there maybe a couple of changes, I’d hope they be minor (if any at all) — Montero to start, Barrow to come off the bench, sort of thing. This is not like Xmas/NY where we might play 3 games in 5-6 days, these players should be able to play and perform well in these 3 games.

Afer Saturday, Bradley has earned enough credit to do what he wants tomorrow, but I hope he doesn't chop and change too much. Players must get a chance to 'jelly'.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 11:50 - Dec 13 with 2976 viewskarnataka

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 10:05 - Dec 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

If you watch him very very closely my friend zlatan does not run about like Leon or Rangel

I think the same could be said of Llorente too, hardly the headless chicken type, so I reckon he should be good for 3 games in 8 days.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:47 - Dec 13 with 2711 viewsClinton

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:39 - Dec 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Rangel and Leon's legs be up for this I wonder ?

Rangel will be OK as long as they dont have a pacey left winger. Having said that, do they ?
Leon, cant see him doing another 90 and then another 90 vs Boro, his role must take a lot out of him. The quandary is that we have to match West Brom for physicality which militates toward Cork, but I'd like to see unchanged midfield to start. So for me Leon to do first 45 with, potentially Cork coming on for second half.
Fulton is a definite IMHO, but we need to be careful with the lad. He's not used to too many games at the top level, at some point in the season he will fade but should have enough in the tank for the time being.
Pretty much unchanged side for me. Although Barrow impact on left was limited last Saturday. I didnt understand why the wingers didnt switch a couple of times to mix it up a bit.
Routs is a difficult one, hes not on form and has trouble finding our men with the ball, he was steaming back to do his defensive things well in the second half Saturday and seemed to grow in confidence second half too. To keep the shape, I'd keep him in, I think.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:58 - Dec 13 with 2648 views34dfgdf54

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:47 - Dec 13 by Clinton

Rangel will be OK as long as they dont have a pacey left winger. Having said that, do they ?
Leon, cant see him doing another 90 and then another 90 vs Boro, his role must take a lot out of him. The quandary is that we have to match West Brom for physicality which militates toward Cork, but I'd like to see unchanged midfield to start. So for me Leon to do first 45 with, potentially Cork coming on for second half.
Fulton is a definite IMHO, but we need to be careful with the lad. He's not used to too many games at the top level, at some point in the season he will fade but should have enough in the tank for the time being.
Pretty much unchanged side for me. Although Barrow impact on left was limited last Saturday. I didnt understand why the wingers didnt switch a couple of times to mix it up a bit.
Routs is a difficult one, hes not on form and has trouble finding our men with the ball, he was steaming back to do his defensive things well in the second half Saturday and seemed to grow in confidence second half too. To keep the shape, I'd keep him in, I think.

Yeah Matty Phillips, he's on fire aswell.

As for the Vine pub a few posts above, the chicken tikka kebabs are different level, I recommend.

Looking forward to this one, I fancy us to do it. I will be shocked if he makes many changes, especially in centre half, surely got to give them a run of games.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:59 - Dec 13 with 2647 viewsoldgrey

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 23:59 - Dec 12 by builthjack

That's where we are heading
[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 14:23]

Look out for oldgrey and son. Tall, old and grey.
We will be there from 5:00pm.
I phoned them on Friday to ask if they were welcoming of away supporters and they said ok as long as it is not large groups and you behave yourself. As if.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:56 - Dec 13 with 2353 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:47 - Dec 13 by Clinton

Yeah I agree with a lot of that

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 22:07 - Dec 13 with 2193 viewsandypitt56

Just seen siggy's latest instagram post and it looked like biabi and byers were doing the song initiation they do. Could be they have been included in the squad.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 23:45 - Dec 13 with 2088 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 22:07 - Dec 13 by andypitt56

Just seen siggy's latest instagram post and it looked like biabi and byers were doing the song initiation they do. Could be they have been included in the squad.

They could be in the squad .

I think bob will go with the same team though .
I would .

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 23:57 - Dec 13 with 2077 viewsGriffting

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 22:07 - Dec 13 by andypitt56

Just seen that. Who is HL??

Pretty sure it's Tyler Reid as well.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 23:58]
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 08:50 - Dec 14 with 1905 viewsandypitt56

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 23:57 - Dec 13 by Griffting

Just seen that. Who is HL??

Pretty sure it's Tyler Reid as well.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 23:58]

yeh it could have been tyler ried i saw then, not biabi. It wasn't a very long vid lol
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 11:59 - Dec 14 with 1761 viewsDafyddHuw

Chadli's worked out well for them. Another one that HJ let get away.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 13:15 - Dec 14 with 1692 viewsLoyal

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 08:50 - Dec 14 by andypitt56

yeh it could have been tyler ried i saw then, not biabi. It wasn't a very long vid lol

Please no, dont even think it, let alone say it.

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 13:42 - Dec 14 with 1646 viewsandypitt56

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 13:15 - Dec 14 by Loyal

Please no, dont even think it, let alone say it.

Maybe TR is on the bench with a view of him coming on late in the second half when rangel tires.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 13:43]
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 13:46 - Dec 14 with 1634 viewsmacthejack

From the little I've seen of Reid he looks decent. Clearly not ready for 1st team involvement yet but he'd got potential.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:10 - Dec 14 with 1603 viewsGlyn1

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 02:28 - Dec 13 by SwansNZ

Personally, I think it's time to drop Sigurdsson and then bring him back for the Middlesbrough match. He's started every match so far and needs to be rested at some point, and Fer is a decent replacement on a temporary basis.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024