Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 11:44 - Dec 12 with 36805 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:46 - Dec 14 with 2042 viewsskippyjack

Sloppy passes and play could cost us.. apart from lapses.. we're doing ok.. West Brom being pretty sh*he helps mind.. still hopeful of a point..

Pulis will come out different in the second period.. will Bob spot this?.. otherwise home win.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:47 - Dec 14 with 2023 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:46 - Dec 14 by jasper_T

Amat with a classic Ash moment there

Just thinking that. How nice was it to see Mawson covering like that though - playing well together.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:47 - Dec 14 with 2023 viewsnierika

Neil Taylor screaming at Montero again?
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:47 - Dec 14 with 2021 viewsChrisSCFC

Leon & Fulton have been excellent it's nice to have a bit of control back in the middle of the park.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:47 - Dec 14 with 1977 viewslidojack

Not playing too badly.

We look good through the middle but fall apart anytime we try to get it wide.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:48 - Dec 14 with 1915 viewsItchySphincter

A couple of f*ck ups but not bad all in all.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:48 - Dec 14 with 1882 viewsyescomeon

Barrow on at half-time, terrible half from Montero, if he can't do his little knock it past the defender and dink it in thing he does he does less than nothing. Good half again from Fulton, and a good half of football overall so far, more of the same but with crosses actually getting in second half and 3 points there for us.

Upthecity!

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:49 - Dec 14 with 1880 viewsOldjack

Just praying we don't make any more silly mistakes ,other than that we're doing ok

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:49 - Dec 14 with 1874 viewsjasper_T

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:47 - Dec 14 by nierika

Neil Taylor screaming at Montero again?

What ever happened to encouraging your teammates when they're struggling?
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:49 - Dec 14 with 1860 viewsFunko

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:45 - Dec 14 by morningstar

Sorry, but i think Pulis has got Bradley in his pocket. Defend deep, close down our defenders. We are using up a lot more energy than them. Be a different game 2nd half. In fact we're starting to tire already.

I'm not sure exactly what match you're watching.
We've clearly been the better side
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:50 - Dec 14 with 1811 viewsChrisSCFC

West Ham 1 up against Burnley...
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:50 - Dec 14 with 1804 viewsjack2jack

Montero having a bit of a mare,been ask to track back a bit by the looks of it,not having as much joy as Routledge, were doing alright so far look a bit more settled
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:51 - Dec 14 with 1759 viewsItchySphincter

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:49 - Dec 14 by jasper_T

What ever happened to encouraging your teammates when they're struggling?

Taylor's a hoofball c*nt. Montero's doing okay.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:52 - Dec 14 with 1746 viewsmonmouth

Playing well, but poor in the final third. Someone needs to tell Sigurdsson. Just. F*cking. Shoot. Every time.

Trouble is we haven't got ny leeway, when on top, we just have to put them away. they look like they could score anytime from our mistake or a punt into the box the useless spawny pulist*ats. It's reminding me of Sunderland under Rodgers when we lost 2-0, as they put it "Swansea spent all night chatting up the gorgeous girl and got nowhere, we took the plain one and rogered her senseless"

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:53 - Dec 14 with 1692 viewsBournedore

Felt like we needed half time after a strong first 30 mins...
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:53 - Dec 14 with 1689 viewsPozuelosSideys

cant complain. nice to see the ball staying on the floor. lack a cutting edge and would still take a 0-0, but not too bad

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:53 - Dec 14 with 1675 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Some terrific distribution by our defence.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:55 - Dec 14 with 1588 viewsjasper_T

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:53 - Dec 14 by Bournedore

Felt like we needed half time after a strong first 30 mins...

Yeah.

For all Montero did wrong he was also responsible for the closest thing we had to a chance. Nyom's got him matched for pace, dunno if Barrow will offer anything more tbh.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:55 - Dec 14 with 1576 viewsjack2jack

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:53 - Dec 14 by A_Fans_Dad

Mawson looks tidy
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:58 - Dec 14 with 1464 viewsManBearSwan2

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:53 - Dec 14 by A_Fans_Dad

Indeed, nice to see Amat ping a diagonal too.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:58 - Dec 14 with 1458 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:55 - Dec 14 by jasper_T

Yeah.

For all Montero did wrong he was also responsible for the closest thing we had to a chance. Nyom's got him matched for pace, dunno if Barrow will offer anything more tbh.

The cross Montero put in and their wasn't one Swans player in their penalty area, absolute sacrilege.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:59 - Dec 14 with 1384 viewsbermudajack

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:51 - Dec 14 by ItchySphincter

Taylor's a hoofball c*nt. Montero's doing okay.

Well we have been the better team, but they have had much better chances...

Guilty of giving sloppy passes on the halfway line too often, if it wasn't for Fab we'd be at least 1 down.

Best chance we have created was through Montero's cross which almost ended up in an own goal.

We look shaky at the back when they press, we've had lots of corners but no penetration or real threat on goal.

Montero struggling with fitness and not tracking back 😕

We'll need to score at least 1 to get a point here. 😳

Poll: Priority for new manager?

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:01 - Dec 14 with 1331 viewsStarsky

I enjoyed that. Leon & Rangel looking like they're 2 years younger.
63% possession and lots of corners. For most of the half Swansea were winning most of the loose balls. Very confident and not looking like a side in the relegation zone.
Maybe we'll run out if steam the second half but we're struggling in the final third with Montero having a uneventful first half.
I'd keep Routs on and maybe bring Barrow on for Montero.
If we're still looking for a goal later in then take Routs off for Baston.

It's just the internet, init.

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:01 - Dec 14 with 1303 viewsskippyjack

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:48 - Dec 14 by yescomeon

Barrow on at half-time, terrible half from Montero, if he can't do his little knock it past the defender and dink it in thing he does he does less than nothing. Good half again from Fulton, and a good half of football overall so far, more of the same but with crosses actually getting in second half and 3 points there for us.

Could say the same about Routledge.. but his fan boys keep sticking up for his inept performances.. and managers, coaching staff, and boardroom..

I want to know what the fuss is about?.. even his old he 'defends' nonsense is a mystery tonight..

But it's that Montero it is mun.. just like Ki and Shelvey.. statistics clearly point out that Routledge was the worst performer in that half.. but the pitch fork brigade are always misguided.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:02 - Dec 14 with 1273 viewsTheResurrection

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:10 - Dec 14 by morningstar

Well, you must have been on the same bus as me then!

That the play off game?

If so, and me for the same bus. I got nicked just after the roundabout. Got let out near midnight, slept the night in New Street and got back about 10/11 o clock the next day. What a mess!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024