Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 11:44 - Dec 12 with 36804 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:18 - Dec 14 with 2324 viewsmorningstar

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:42 - Dec 14 by monmouth

Man up ffs you big pussy.

It was a bit tongue in cheek Mon, but glad to see you're happy with the personnel we have at our disposal!
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 20:21]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:21 - Dec 14 with 2245 viewsshandyjack

Our crossing ha been so wasteful tonight

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:22 - Dec 14 with 2224 viewsepaul

Nice touch by Sunderland

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:23 - Dec 14 with 2213 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Gah. Olsen you dirty bugger

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:23 - Dec 14 with 2186 viewsSwansNZ

Boro 0-1 Liverpool
Spurs 1-0 Hull

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:24 - Dec 14 with 2168 viewsClinton

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:53 - Dec 14 by 34dfgdf54

Half way there, how many have we sold?

The window doesn't open until January.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:26 - Dec 14 with 2108 viewsSwansNZ

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:23 - Dec 14 by SwansNZ

Boro 0-1 Liverpool
Spurs 1-0 Hull

Sunderland 0-1 Chelsea

All good so far

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:30 - Dec 14 with 1971 viewsjasper_T

Amazing the difference good balance in the central midfield partnership makes.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:31 - Dec 14 with 1912 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Few offsides suggesting we might be a bit more organised stepping g up.

Nice and brave from Fab

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:34 - Dec 14 with 1815 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Immense bit of skill from Leon there. Knew we should play him tonight. Ahem.

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:35 - Dec 14 with 1762 viewsnierika

Thank god for Fab there
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:35 - Dec 14 with 1761 viewsmacthejack

Fulton looks sharp, would like to see siggy a bit closer to Llorente when we're on the attack. Leon still the absolute king. Really hope we grab one before half time.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:36 - Dec 14 with 1743 viewsChrisSCFC

Great save Fab.

Montero predictably having a shocker.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:36 - Dec 14 with 1739 viewsjasper_T

Fab Fab.
N/A. on 20:36 - Dec 14 with 1725 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:13]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:37 - Dec 14 with 1692 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

only thing causing us problems is our own mistakes - cut those out and I'm getting more and more positive about tonight

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:37 - Dec 14 with 1690 viewsjasper_T

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:36 - Dec 14 by ChrisSCFC

Great save Fab.

Montero predictably having a shocker.

I didn't predict that he'd be this involved in the game.

He's trying, bless him.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:37 - Dec 14 with 1667 viewswestside

Montero is having a shocker.

Our crossing is awful
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:42 - Dec 14 with 1512 viewsnierika

Almost own goals on both ends!
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:42 - Dec 14 with 1493 viewsNeiltheTaylor

This is a bit like watching g the Swans

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:42 - Dec 14 with 1475 viewsKulusBeatFactory

need to wrest back control - before we get too out-muscled
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:45 - Dec 14 with 1382 viewsmorningstar

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:37 - Dec 14 by PatchesOHoulihan

only thing causing us problems is our own mistakes - cut those out and I'm getting more and more positive about tonight

Sorry, but i think Pulis has got Bradley in his pocket. Defend deep, close down our defenders. We are using up a lot more energy than them. Be a different game 2nd half. In fact we're starting to tire already.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:45 - Dec 14 with 1372 viewsChrisSCFC

Good recovery Jord.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:45 - Dec 14 with 1372 viewsLandore_Jack

West Brom starting to dominate.

#backtojack

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:46 - Dec 14 with 1326 viewsjasper_T

Amat with a classic Ash moment there
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024