Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 11:44 - Dec 12 with 36803 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:14 - Dec 14 with 2487 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:10 - Dec 14 by perchrockjack

On the fence here.

Btw, I asked three pubs in waunarlydd goweton if they were showing the game.

Got some blank looks.

Just wtf

It's not on telly and there aren't many pubs left showing streams. Those that do don't tend to advertise it, especially to outsiders.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:15 - Dec 14 with 2472 viewsmorningstar

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:10 - Dec 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

Very happily surprised by this lineup.

You're easily pleased Tum! I can't say i'm happy at all with any line up we put out. I just close my eyes and cross my fingers really tight, sit in a corner and hope for the best!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:16 - Dec 14 with 2452 viewslifelong

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:09 - Dec 14 by exiledclaseboy

Montero is invariably a crushing disappointment when he plays from the start.

Without Llorente in the side I would agree, but he's got that ability to get past his man and provide the perfect cross for the big man.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:26 - Dec 14 with 2284 viewsPozuelosSideys

No real arguments about that team selection. At least it looks like Bob fancies it and giving it a go. The rest is up to the players

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:32 - Dec 14 with 2189 viewsskippyjack

Only on 4 channels tonight..

beIN Sports MENA 12
SuperSport 9
mio Stadium 108
NBC Premier League Extra Time (Selection)

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:34 - Dec 14 with 2107 viewsskippyjack

He's picked the correct team.. West Brom have been playing well.. i'd take a point.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:42 - Dec 14 with 2025 viewsmonmouth

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:15 - Dec 14 by morningstar

You're easily pleased Tum! I can't say i'm happy at all with any line up we put out. I just close my eyes and cross my fingers really tight, sit in a corner and hope for the best!

Man up ffs you big pussy.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:51 - Dec 14 with 1896 viewsjasper_T

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:12 - Dec 14 by Jokeren1943

Why not Montero and Barrow.

Why Routledge. He sadly play like crap every time he plays.

You didn't watch on the weekend?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:54 - Dec 14 with 1839 viewslonglostjack

Hope Leon and Angel are up to the physical challenge- old age doesn't come alone.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:54 - Dec 14 with 1831 viewsSC_Swan

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:12 - Dec 14 by Jokeren1943

Why not Montero and Barrow.

Why Routledge. He sadly play like crap every time he plays.

On the positive side, this does give the option to substitute Barrow for Routledge in the 2nd half. We could be dangerous if Montero is playing well and then stretching their defense with a fresh Barrow.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:55 - Dec 14 with 1821 viewsJokeren1943

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:51 - Dec 14 by jasper_T

You didn't watch on the weekend?

Routledge has been poor this season.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 19:55]
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:55 - Dec 14 with 1802 viewsCooperman

It's a cracker of a night for it. Zero breeze, clear skies but still about ten degrees, bright lights and even a full moon.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:57 - Dec 14 with 1775 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Leon looks tiny. Routs Montero. They look like giants. This is like the good old days!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:05 - Dec 14 with 1655 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Away supporters are making it sound like a game at the Liberty.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread (n/t) on 20:05 - Dec 14 with 1638 viewslonglostjack

[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 20:07]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:06 - Dec 14 with 1631 viewsjasper_T

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:55 - Dec 14 by Jokeren1943

Routledge has been poor this season.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 19:55]

Yeah, but that's not what you said, is it?

Montero already looks fed up with Taylor stropping behind him/.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:07 - Dec 14 with 1585 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:05 - Dec 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

Away supporters are making it sound like a game at the Liberty.

away supporters are doing what they do best - and oft-out-sing the liberty crowd
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:10 - Dec 14 with 1513 viewsEilian

any good links available?
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:12 - Dec 14 with 1475 viewsjasper_T

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:10 - Dec 14 by Eilian

any good links available?

http://cricfree.tv/watch/live/west-bromwich-albion-vs-swansea-city-live-streamin

I'm watching stream 189. It's good enough.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:12 - Dec 14 with 1457 viewsKulusBeatFactory

leon = the heartbeat, superb technician
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:12 - Dec 14 with 1452 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Midfield buzzing around nicely. Looks like their danger will be long throws, set pieces and the like.

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:14 - Dec 14 with 1417 viewsKulusBeatFactory

this is highly enjoyable
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:17 - Dec 14 with 1351 viewsjasper_T

Chadli's alright, isn't he. Who would have guessed?
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:17 - Dec 14 with 1340 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Taylor exposed 3-4 times now. Two of them mistakes, probably suffering a bit from a lack of protection in Front though
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 20:18]

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:17 - Dec 14 with 1327 viewsRunning_Man

Soo...which side is our defense on?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024