Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... 07:38 - Dec 28 with 8268 viewsSwaneeRiver

To keep us up.
Too many have turned against him, yet deep down he is a Swans fan and it must hurt him.
I honestly believe he will appoint the right man and give him the tools to keep us up
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:04 - Dec 28 with 1513 viewsBoot

If HJ is staying for the love of the club and to try his best to keep us up, why not forfeit his handsome salary and donate it to the club so it can be used to invest in players etc. Let's face it, he's already minted and doesn't even pay for his match day package.
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:06 - Dec 28 with 1499 views34dfgdf54

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 09:54 - Dec 28 by TheResurrection

UNBE-FACKING-LIEVABLE....!!!!!

The Trust put that ridiculous statement out yesterday and Jenkins is forgiven. We've even got a Trust Board menber on here licking his arse,

I've never come across a bigger bunch of hopeless, sycophantic, happy clapping tossers in all my days.

This man went out of his way to systematically position "OUR" Football Club as viable to outside ownership so he and a select few could prosper - and all this at the expense of every genuine Swans fan and Trust.

This is what we get a few hours after that statement!! We would never have seen a thread like this before that pile of garbage,

ASHAMED - AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Again, hard not to disagree with this.

After the Sunderland game there were threads similar. The guys an absolute crook, sooner he gets out the better. I can guarantee one thing, when his day finally comes and he gets the boot, you won't see him at any games as a "fan"

Can't stand the bloke.
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:07 - Dec 28 with 1498 viewsPegojack

The Trust put that ridiculous statement out yesterday and Jenkins is forgiven. We've even got a Trust Board menber on here licking his arse,

I've never come across a bigger bunch of hopeless, sycophantic, happy clapping tossers in all my days.

This man went out of his way to systematically position "OUR" Football Club as viable to outside ownership so he and a select few could prosper - and all this at the expense of every genuine Swans fan and Trust.

This is what we get a few hours after that statement!! We would never have seen a thread like this before that pile of garbage,

ASHAMED - AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Spot on, Chris.

Never mind all the theorising about Jenkins and his motivation. Let's look at the single, unarguable fact. Jenkins and the other sell-outs sold the club to the first venture capitalists that came along after Moores and his crew, BEHIND THE BACKS of the Supporters Trust because they didn't want them scuppering the deal like they did last time.

It was all me, me ,me, give me the money, feck the future of Swansea City AFC, and feck the Swans supporters.

Guardians of the club and true Jacks, my arse.

JENKINS OUT!
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:10 - Dec 28 with 1457 viewsperchrockjack

IT would appear the American offer was not the best for the Club.

No probs for me his selling but to whom was crucial.

It looks like he put himself first.

I may be wrong

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:19 - Dec 28 with 1449 viewsShonky

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:07 - Dec 28 by Pegojack

Spot on, Chris.

Never mind all the theorising about Jenkins and his motivation. Let's look at the single, unarguable fact. Jenkins and the other sell-outs sold the club to the first venture capitalists that came along after Moores and his crew, BEHIND THE BACKS of the Supporters Trust because they didn't want them scuppering the deal like they did last time.

It was all me, me ,me, give me the money, feck the future of Swansea City AFC, and feck the Swans supporters.

Guardians of the club and true Jacks, my arse.

JENKINS OUT!

His motivation is important, though. If hes only staying on to make more money then of course he should have to leave.
This would be a more awkward argument if we were doing better on the pitch. He would have more bargaining chips. As things stand hes painted himself into corner.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 10:22]

Its just a ride...

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:26 - Dec 28 with 1413 viewsjojaca

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:19 - Dec 28 by Shonky

His motivation is important, though. If hes only staying on to make more money then of course he should have to leave.
This would be a more awkward argument if we were doing better on the pitch. He would have more bargaining chips. As things stand hes painted himself into corner.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 10:22]

Just let the guy get on and do his job and appoint a decent manager. If we stay up this season all will be forgiven.

Even when you know, you never know?

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:28 - Dec 28 with 1403 viewsmonmouth

Am I reading this right? He'll do a better job because he no longer has to worry about the value of the club or his own financial security? Rightio.

He has been proven pretty much shit for three years at the job he is now being asked to do. Leadership my arse. I can't think of a single positive of letting him loose again. Even if he lucks out, which we all have to pray for now, he should never be forgiven or appeased or excused in word or deed by Swansea City fans. Not ever.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:30 - Dec 28 with 1398 viewsWhiterockin

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:26 - Dec 28 by jojaca

Just let the guy get on and do his job and appoint a decent manager. If we stay up this season all will be forgiven.

Oh no it will not.
Login to get fewer ads

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:30 - Dec 28 with 1387 viewsperchrockjack

He s actually worse than I thought ,Jenkins that is

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:34 - Dec 28 with 1379 viewsShonky

Problem is he cant seem to find a manager that can make any long term inroads. Your second sentence houses the inherent problem we have. Survival just postpones the drop for another season, the misery ramps up. etc.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 10:36]

Its just a ride...

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:35 - Dec 28 with 1373 viewsMattG

ASHAMED - AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Presume you are referring to me in this post, Chris - if so, can you point out where I am "licking his arse"?

If you are referring to someone else then apologies.
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:37 - Dec 28 with 1364 viewsWingstandwood

"I think Jenkins Will do All He Can..." To continue to fill his boots and desperately cling on to his VIP status, seat in directors box with all associated freebies, perks, ego-trips, power, unique privileges and access to rich business types/famous etc.

Van Zweden, Morgan and Dineen likewise. Terrified they'll lose out and forced to become just like the rest of us i.e. ORDINARY SUPPORTERS who pay at the turnstyle! That's why they're still parasites leeching away!

Argus!

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:38 - Dec 28 with 1357 viewsjack247

ASHAMED - AGAIN!!!!!!!!

No-one is saying that though are they? Which post says he is forgiven? Which post says he isn't a money chasing sell out?

All they say, is that he will do whatever he can to get us the best manager possible, assuming his puppet masters have learnt from their mistake last time (it was a massive fckng mistake by the way, as much as you defended Bob you could still surely see he was hopeless) Particularly as it's a far smaller risk to him with a reduced stake in the club. And that his track record of appointing managers has been good.

Not worth losing the plot over
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:43 - Dec 28 with 1334 viewsmax936

All will be forgiven, dear me, not a chance in hell, I can't stand him he's damaged the club and has turned against everything that was good at the Club for greed him and his chums, I want them all out and now!!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:45 - Dec 28 with 1325 viewsDracan66

HJ and his cohorts deal in a very discreet way akin to the secret service and any factual information is extremely difficult to come by and we as supporters are left with rumours and conjecture due to the lack of transparency......the minority control the information to the majority as is the way of the world and I dare say that if the full facts regarding the player/manager aquisitions was laid bare for all to see then HJ would have been out of a job long ago.

Changing the manager is a start but a deep overhaul of the untouchable hierarchy at the top of our club must be carried out
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:49 - Dec 28 with 1182 viewsjack247

Christ. If you had posted this before the Resurrection went off on one, I would have found myself agreeing wth him.

He will do his best to get us the best manager he can within whatever constraints his bosses give him. I can't see why anyone would dispute that. He won't be forgiven though. He shafted us for his own financial gain. Nothing he does will ever change that.
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:50 - Dec 28 with 1176 views34dfgdf54

You, as a lifelong Swans fan (I presume), would genuinely be able to forgive Huw Jenkins?
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:50 - Dec 28 with 1175 viewsAngelRangelQS

Him, along with quite a few others need to go from this club.

However, I'm not sure the time is right for him to go when we are already needing a new manager. If Jenkins goes now then we can probably forget about getting a new manager in before the end of January.

Let him get the new manager in then give him the boot.
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:51 - Dec 28 with 1173 viewsTheResurrection

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 09:07 - Dec 28 by MattG

This thread is pretty much where I'm at. Now that he's no longer spending his own money or at least not quite so focused on maximising the paper value of the Club in readiness for a sale, HJ will hopefully be willing to relax his grip on player recruitment.

The fact that the Yanks brought Bob in apparently against HJ's wishes also suggests that they don't really buy the whole Omnipotent Jenkins story so might "encourage" him in that direction too.

You are endorsing a thread designed to forgive Jenkins and get behind him because he’s a big fan.

Your comment about not spending his own money is ludicrous as well — it was never his own money!! Relax his grip on player recruitment? That what the £5m overdraft is for then? Where do you expect the Yanks to get this extra money from?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:52 - Dec 28 with 1166 viewsTheResurrection

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:38 - Dec 28 by jack247

No-one is saying that though are they? Which post says he is forgiven? Which post says he isn't a money chasing sell out?

All they say, is that he will do whatever he can to get us the best manager possible, assuming his puppet masters have learnt from their mistake last time (it was a massive fckng mistake by the way, as much as you defended Bob you could still surely see he was hopeless) Particularly as it's a far smaller risk to him with a reduced stake in the club. And that his track record of appointing managers has been good.

Not worth losing the plot over

Read the facking thread again.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:54 - Dec 28 with 1155 viewsraynor94

Speechless! you must be double jointed

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:57 - Dec 28 with 1141 viewsTheResurrection

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:49 - Dec 28 by jack247

Christ. If you had posted this before the Resurrection went off on one, I would have found myself agreeing wth him.

He will do his best to get us the best manager he can within whatever constraints his bosses give him. I can't see why anyone would dispute that. He won't be forgiven though. He shafted us for his own financial gain. Nothing he does will ever change that.

This thread was always about forgiving him and him being the best man for the job no matter how much you try to retrospectively spin it. 2/10 so far, by the way — must do better!

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:01 - Dec 28 with 1106 viewsAngelRangelQS

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:54 - Dec 28 by raynor94

Speechless! you must be double jointed

Sadly it's true though isn't it for the majority of the fan base.

If he appoints a good manager, we stay up and the Americans make some good signings then most of our fans will forgive him by the summer. Not that there's much danger of all that happening though.
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:03 - Dec 28 with 1092 viewsTheResurrection

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:01 - Dec 28 by AngelRangelQS

Sadly it's true though isn't it for the majority of the fan base.

If he appoints a good manager, we stay up and the Americans make some good signings then most of our fans will forgive him by the summer. Not that there's much danger of all that happening though.

All because of our pathetically weak Trust!!

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:05 - Dec 28 with 1091 viewsjack247

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:52 - Dec 28 by TheResurrection

Read the facking thread again.

I have and up to your post, no one had mentioned forgiving him, the only thing that could really be construed as supporting him was Swanee River saying he had been a fan before getting involved with the club.

No one from the trust licked his arse either. You just made it up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024