Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... 07:38 - Dec 28 with 8122 viewsSwaneeRiver

To keep us up.
Too many have turned against him, yet deep down he is a Swans fan and it must hurt him.
I honestly believe he will appoint the right man and give him the tools to keep us up
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:05 - Dec 28 with 1079 viewsWarwickHunt

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:26 - Dec 28 by jojaca

Just let the guy get on and do his job and appoint a decent manager. If we stay up this season all will be forgiven.

Fück me - the Brains Trust has arrived.
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:09 - Dec 28 with 1064 viewsStarsky

What a diabolical thread, started by the OP.
Will we never learn?

It's just the internet, init.

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:09 - Dec 28 with 1059 viewsjack247

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:57 - Dec 28 by TheResurrection

This thread was always about forgiving him and him being the best man for the job no matter how much you try to retrospectively spin it. 2/10 so far, by the way — must do better!

Coming from he guy who wanted to keep Bob and sell Siggy I'll take that as a compliment. Which posts refer to forgiving him, bar the ludicrous one from Jojaca which came after yours?
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:10 - Dec 28 with 1053 viewsMattG

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 10:51 - Dec 28 by TheResurrection

You are endorsing a thread designed to forgive Jenkins and get behind him because he’s a big fan.

Your comment about not spending his own money is ludicrous as well — it was never his own money!! Relax his grip on player recruitment? That what the £5m overdraft is for then? Where do you expect the Yanks to get this extra money from?

Except that's not what this thread is about. The only person who has mentioned forgiveness is Jojaca (whose post I hadn't actually seen when I posted) and he is rightly in a minority of one.

In my view, the failings of recent transfer windows have been due at least in part to HJ's desire to make the Club as attractive as possible to potential buyers, hence why quality has often been replaced either from the bargain bucket or not at all. Now that the sale has gone through and HJ can sleep on his mattress of tenners, that motivation may not be as strong and we might see a different approach next month where we try and sign the right players rather than the cheapest players.
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:17 - Dec 28 with 1006 viewsTheResurrection

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:10 - Dec 28 by MattG

Except that's not what this thread is about. The only person who has mentioned forgiveness is Jojaca (whose post I hadn't actually seen when I posted) and he is rightly in a minority of one.

In my view, the failings of recent transfer windows have been due at least in part to HJ's desire to make the Club as attractive as possible to potential buyers, hence why quality has often been replaced either from the bargain bucket or not at all. Now that the sale has gone through and HJ can sleep on his mattress of tenners, that motivation may not be as strong and we might see a different approach next month where we try and sign the right players rather than the cheapest players.

Read the OP again and Jack247's pathetic attempts at giving him the nod to carry on regardless.

This thread was started to tell the fans to forgive him and let him get on with his job because he's a Massine Swans fan.

This isn't a good start in your Trust career, Matt.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:22 - Dec 28 with 991 viewsTheResurrection

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:09 - Dec 28 by jack247

Coming from he guy who wanted to keep Bob and sell Siggy I'll take that as a compliment. Which posts refer to forgiving him, bar the ludicrous one from Jojaca which came after yours?

Sell Siggy to rebuild a team capable of a fight for survival. That's the only reason, that and he doesn't want to be here.

And I never wanted Bradley in the first place but stood up for him in light of a lot of completely unfair criticism.citing mostly the inadequacies of our squad. He tried to make us too maverick. It was what people complained that FG didn't do. Truth of the matter is we needed somewhere in between.

Your call on this thread is wrong but you won't admit it.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:24 - Dec 28 with 983 viewsjack247

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:17 - Dec 28 by TheResurrection

Read the OP again and Jack247's pathetic attempts at giving him the nod to carry on regardless.

This thread was started to tell the fans to forgive him and let him get on with his job because he's a Massine Swans fan.

No it wasn't. You just jumped to conclusions

I have nothing but contempt for Huw Jenkins, but do think he will do all he can to bring in the best manager he can with whatever budget he is given. I haven't mentioned it on here, but I'd also strongly suspect he had a lot to do with Bobs sacking.

That doesn't mean he isn't greedy, it doesn't mean he isn't scum, it doesn't erase what he has done to us and it certainly doesn't mean he will ever be forgiven. He won't by me, not that that is likely to bother him.

I do thInk (hope) he will do his job properly this time though and his paymasters will keep out of it.

Matt, you are doing fine
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 11:33]
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:29 - Dec 28 with 969 viewsMattG

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:17 - Dec 28 by TheResurrection

Whatever you or I might think about it, HJ will be involved in our recruitment next month. I'm hopeful that the change in circumstances might have a bearing on how that plays out. I've explained my thinking - I can't do that for other people.

If others want to give HJ their unequivocal support then that's for them to decide but do I agree that he should be forgiven? Absolutely not. Then again, in spite of your insistence, neither does anyone else on this thread apart from Jojaca.
Login to get fewer ads

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:32 - Dec 28 with 959 viewsjack247

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:22 - Dec 28 by TheResurrection

Sell Siggy to rebuild a team capable of a fight for survival. That's the only reason, that and he doesn't want to be here.

And I never wanted Bradley in the first place but stood up for him in light of a lot of completely unfair criticism.citing mostly the inadequacies of our squad. He tried to make us too maverick. It was what people complained that FG didn't do. Truth of the matter is we needed somewhere in between.

Your call on this thread is wrong but you won't admit it.

And trust JenkIns, Bob and the Americans to reinvest those funds wisely?

I respected you stance on getting behind Bob, but you came on here defending his tactics after the Tottenham and West Brom games. That was just cutting your nose off to spite your face.

You just haven't understood my call on this thread. It's actually not too far away from yours, I detest Jenkins and his motley crew with a passion. I won't ever forgive any of them. I'd love him out of the club and the city and if he wasn't contractually obliged to be here, I bet he would too.

Where we differ, is that given he is in the position he is and in all likelihood will select ou next manager, I think he will do what he can to get us the best possible manager. Your opinion seems to be that because he shafted us for personal gain, he won't make a decision that benefits us now, even if it's not him writing the cheque.
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:35 - Dec 28 with 957 viewsAngelRangelQS

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:32 - Dec 28 by jack247

And trust JenkIns, Bob and the Americans to reinvest those funds wisely?

I respected you stance on getting behind Bob, but you came on here defending his tactics after the Tottenham and West Brom games. That was just cutting your nose off to spite your face.

You just haven't understood my call on this thread. It's actually not too far away from yours, I detest Jenkins and his motley crew with a passion. I won't ever forgive any of them. I'd love him out of the club and the city and if he wasn't contractually obliged to be here, I bet he would too.

Where we differ, is that given he is in the position he is and in all likelihood will select ou next manager, I think he will do what he can to get us the best possible manager. Your opinion seems to be that because he shafted us for personal gain, he won't make a decision that benefits us now, even if it's not him writing the cheque.

Jenkins still has a very strong financial interest in us doing well.

People talk as if he's sold all his shares and is working for us for the minimum wage..
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:36 - Dec 28 with 954 viewsharryhpalmer

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 08:52 - Dec 28 by Shonky

If Jenkins was only motivated by money then he would have left, wouldn't he? I mean hes rich beyond his wildest dreams. Why stay and get villified?

part of the deal was that he would stay on for a period of time.

I'd suggest that time will now end in May, whether he wants it to or not!

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:41 - Dec 28 with 936 viewsjack247

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:35 - Dec 28 by AngelRangelQS

Jenkins still has a very strong financial interest in us doing well.

People talk as if he's sold all his shares and is working for us for the minimum wage..

Yeah he has a much reduced stake in us. It's very much in his personal interests to keep us up. His salary, although obscene and undeserved, is pretty much irrelevant in terms of whether he will select the best manager for us, unless it reduces with relegation.
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:42 - Dec 28 with 929 viewsjojaca

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:09 - Dec 28 by jack247

I personally don't give a f**k about the Yanks, Huw Jenkins , The Trust and all the shenanigans with the sell of the shares. I just want a decent manager and a team that play decent football on a Saturday afternoon.

Even when you know, you never know?

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:42 - Dec 28 with 923 viewsjack247

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:36 - Dec 28 by harryhpalmer

part of the deal was that he would stay on for a period of time.

I'd suggest that time will now end in May, whether he wants it to or not!

What did he get £8m plus a stake? I reckon he'd be more than happy to sod off to Marbella as soon as they let him. He can take his mates with him.
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:46 - Dec 28 with 911 viewsjack247

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:42 - Dec 28 by jojaca

I personally don't give a f**k about the Yanks, Huw Jenkins , The Trust and all the shenanigans with the sell of the shares. I just want a decent manager and a team that play decent football on a Saturday afternoon.

All that determines whether you have a decent manager and a decent team though. Like most, I wouldn't have begrudged him makimg a fortune if he had sold to actual investors who wanted to grow the club and benefit the city. But he didn't.
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 13:31 - Dec 28 with 837 viewstoulouse

Just let the guy get on and do his job and appoint a decent manager. If we stay up this season all will be forgiven.

"Just let the guy get on and do his job and appoint a decent manager. If we stay up this season all will be forgiven".

Will it fook.

I f*cking love Copenhagen.

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 13:33 - Dec 28 with 834 viewsBloodyhills

Swanee, Jenkins has sold us down the river and he can quite easily insulate himself from any sh!t with the money he's made.

[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 13:33]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 13:36 - Dec 28 with 825 viewsjacktheripper

Do we know of the significant loss that he claimed we had back in September?
I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 13:38 - Dec 28 with 823 viewsBloodyhills

If Jenkins was only motivated by money then he would have left, wouldn't he? I mean hes rich beyond his wildest dreams. Why stay and get villified?

How much is he getting paid as Chairman? Maybe that's a reason.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 13:41 - Dec 28 with 813 viewsBloodyhills

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 08:01 - Dec 28 by jack247

His appointments have been good (assuming Bradley wasn't his). It's buying players he is shit at.

Players are also appointments.

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 13:45 - Dec 28 with 805 viewsFlashberryjack

Maybe he hasn't left, because him staying on as chairman was part of the takeover deal with the yanks. and of course his £500,000 P/A salary may of had something to do with it as well.

Greed knows no bounds.........."Show me the money"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 13:49 - Dec 28 with 800 viewsBloodyhills

If we stay up this season it won't alter the fact that Huw sneakily went behind the supporters trust, representatives of us the fans (theoretically at least) in order to make a pile with no consideration for the future stability of the club.

This won't change.

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 13:55 - Dec 28 with 786 viewsBloodyhills

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:09 - Dec 28 by Starsky

What a diabolical thread, started by the OP.
Will we never learn?

Some will never learn.

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 14:06 - Dec 28 with 771 viewsBloodyhills

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 11:42 - Dec 28 by jojaca

The thing is though that it's Huw, the Yanks, the shenigans with shares that have all lead to us being in this mess. They aren't separate issues.

For a small club like us we all have to be pulling in the same direction to survive in the top flight and the heart of the club has been ripped out by Huw and the other share sellers.

It was the fan owned run club, that now has passed into myth, that I was very proud of and marked us out as different from other CLubs.

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 15:24 - Dec 28 with 717 viewswaynekerr55

I think Jenkins Will do All He Can ... on 08:21 - Dec 28 by SwaneeRiver

WTF.
He used to watch us as a boy. Him and his Dad always have been and still are massive Swans fans, long before he got involved with the club.
People can throw all the vitriol they like at the guy, as I fully understand howwe all feel about the way the club hs gone recently.
However we don't need revisionists changing history to give themselves more ammo.

Yeah, such a great fan...

See Gibson, S. At Middlesborough for an example of a PROPER fan who gives a shït about his club.

If that prick had anything about him he would have walked by now.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024