Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Milwall 17:52 - Mar 18 with 6129 viewsPaulHeymanGuy

The game Tuesday night is a must win if we have any hopes of reaching the play offs. We've got nothing to lose, we need to get at them from the off and take the game to them.
Milwall on 16:38 - Mar 19 with 1716 viewschalkyncfc

Milwall on 14:42 - Mar 19 by 442Dale

Your new owner certainly fits the "look at me" template of Trew.

FAO Alan Hardy: you're a pillock.

I would sooner have Hardy than Trew as the owner,it was getting toxic at ML with him in charge,it seemed like he was trying to kill the club with some of his decisions,at least Hardy is a supporter of Notts and has there best interests at heart,I ain't bothered if he comes over as smug or not thb
Milwall on 16:41 - Mar 19 with 1709 viewsDaleiLama

Milwall on 16:29 - Mar 19 by chalkyncfc

Fair enough,I'm not going to argue about it,I read somewhere that Musical Youth changed kouchy to dutchy to avoid a radio ban and the scandal of kids singing about weed,a dutchy was a cooking pot or summat like that,I can't see the point in changing one slang word for cannabis for another if I'm honest,sorta defeats the object

^ This. Dutchy now synonymous with Kutchy.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Milwall on 16:42 - Mar 19 with 1699 viewsTVOS1907

Milwall on 16:38 - Mar 19 by chalkyncfc

I would sooner have Hardy than Trew as the owner,it was getting toxic at ML with him in charge,it seemed like he was trying to kill the club with some of his decisions,at least Hardy is a supporter of Notts and has there best interests at heart,I ain't bothered if he comes over as smug or not thb

'I ain't bothered if he comes over as smug or not thb'

... which sums up your club and its supporters.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Milwall on 16:45 - Mar 19 with 1687 viewschalkyncfc

Milwall on 16:41 - Mar 19 by DaleiLama

^ This. Dutchy now synonymous with Kutchy.

So you said
Milwall on 16:52 - Mar 19 with 1660 viewschalkyncfc

Milwall on 16:42 - Mar 19 by TVOS1907

'I ain't bothered if he comes over as smug or not thb'

... which sums up your club and its supporters.

The club was on its knees under Trew,Hardy is trying his best to get the feel good factor back at Notts,I'm honesty not bothered if he comes over as smug or not,it wouldn't matter who owned Notts there would still be criticism from some Rochdale fans,they have a dislike of us since Munro,they won't be happy until we go under
Milwall on 16:56 - Mar 19 with 1644 viewsTVOS1907

Milwall on 16:52 - Mar 19 by chalkyncfc

The club was on its knees under Trew,Hardy is trying his best to get the feel good factor back at Notts,I'm honesty not bothered if he comes over as smug or not,it wouldn't matter who owned Notts there would still be criticism from some Rochdale fans,they have a dislike of us since Munro,they won't be happy until we go under

Correct.

Milwall on 16:58 - Mar 19 with 1636 viewsDaleiLama

Just looking back at the half ST home results so far.

P6, W2 D3 L1. F12 A 12.

First game (which I missed) was the last game we won at home until yesterday. Low point 0-4 to Oxford, high point yesterday.

Fair to say a mixed bag from the sublime to the ridiculous in that small sample, but some good entertainment provided and hopefully no-one has regretted buying one.

Monday's announcement comes on the back of a cracking win, so let's hope it's even better vfm than the half ST and the marketing and take-up is as good as yesterday's game.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Milwall on 17:14 - Mar 19 with 1601 viewsboromat

Milwall on 16:58 - Mar 19 by DaleiLama

Just looking back at the half ST home results so far.

P6, W2 D3 L1. F12 A 12.

First game (which I missed) was the last game we won at home until yesterday. Low point 0-4 to Oxford, high point yesterday.

Fair to say a mixed bag from the sublime to the ridiculous in that small sample, but some good entertainment provided and hopefully no-one has regretted buying one.

Monday's announcement comes on the back of a cracking win, so let's hope it's even better vfm than the half ST and the marketing and take-up is as good as yesterday's game.

You're definitely correct with the entertainment value! There's been a lot if goals. We shall see unfortunately some people are only happy with a win regardless of the performance.

I am waiting in anticipation for what they have in store for us.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Login to get fewer ads

Milwall on 17:35 - Mar 19 with 1550 viewschalkyncfc

Milwall on 13:16 - Mar 19 by judd

Fook off chalky.

Out of interest, why did you stop posting 'over there' Judd?
Milwall on 17:39 - Mar 19 with 1536 viewsTVOS1907

Milwall on 17:35 - Mar 19 by chalkyncfc

Out of interest, why did you stop posting 'over there' Judd?

Of even more interest, why were you posting on here today when County were at home to Barnet?

Milwall on 17:46 - Mar 19 with 1494 viewschalkyncfc

Milwall on 17:39 - Mar 19 by TVOS1907

Of even more interest, why were you posting on here today when County were at home to Barnet?

I had made arrangements that I didn't want to pull out of,I didn't notice that we was a Sunday kickoff because of Forest being at home as well
Milwall on 18:01 - Mar 19 with 1460 viewsTVOS1907

Milwall on 17:46 - Mar 19 by chalkyncfc

I had made arrangements that I didn't want to pull out of,I didn't notice that we was a Sunday kickoff because of Forest being at home as well

Easy mistake to make.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024