Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kelvin Mackenzie 20:20 - Apr 14 with 6848 viewseasthertsr

What a horrible, racist, unfunny, untalented pr*ck!
Kelvin Mackenzie on 11:13 - Apr 15 with 1907 viewsDWQPR

Kelvin Mackenzie on 10:21 - Apr 15 by PlanetHonneywood

Another one for whom waterboarding would be a too lenient method of torture. Unless it was face down into rancid elephant puss, which had been mixed with sulphuric acid.

Reasonable. It is a shame that the Leveson enquiry didn't go far enough to put a fair number of these so called journos in jail for a very long time. The amount they expose yet they know that within their own circle nobody will expose their own sordid private lives. Pure scum, making money out of creating misery for others.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Kelvin Mackenzie on 13:36 - Apr 15 with 1804 viewskensalriser

Thuggish bully who's made a handsome living out of being a professional arsehole.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Kelvin Mackenzie on 18:50 - Apr 15 with 1715 viewsQPR_John

Kelvin Mackenzie on 11:13 - Apr 15 by DWQPR

Reasonable. It is a shame that the Leveson enquiry didn't go far enough to put a fair number of these so called journos in jail for a very long time. The amount they expose yet they know that within their own circle nobody will expose their own sordid private lives. Pure scum, making money out of creating misery for others.

You can say what you like about Mackenzie but to use it to support Leveson is way off the mark
Kelvin Mackenzie on 20:02 - Apr 15 with 1670 viewsBrightonhoop

Kelvin Mackenzie on 18:50 - Apr 15 by QPR_John

You can say what you like about Mackenzie but to use it to support Leveson is way off the mark

Interesting. I've always felt Mck and Murdoch were directly guilty for the culture of bullying that resulted in the illegal hacking of the dead girls fone, that gave the parents hope.

Interested to hear your ideas.
Kelvin Mackenzie on 20:19 - Apr 15 with 1655 viewsmerseyhoop

Cannot believe he has come out with this but then you think about the hatred against him from Merseyside since Hillsborough it is any excuse for him to pen utter garbage against anything related to the City of Liverpool. The paper is taboo locally in Merseyside and the Wirral, for example see http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e35/16585521_2025233802239

Colin Murray is one of the few journalists I respect and admire and is a perfect example of how to deal with any organisation linked to The S*n https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/jul/13/colin-murray-quits-talksport-sun-o

Have a great Easter weekend, U Rsssssssssssssss
Kelvin Mackenzie on 20:21 - Apr 15 with 1650 viewsQPR_John

Kelvin Mackenzie on 20:02 - Apr 15 by Brightonhoop

Interesting. I've always felt Mck and Murdoch were directly guilty for the culture of bullying that resulted in the illegal hacking of the dead girls fone, that gave the parents hope.

Interested to hear your ideas.

Sorry do not understand your point. Who in their right mind would champion the events you stated and I feel slightly aggrieved that you think I would. It takes a massive leap to equate fear of what Leveson might set in motion to supporting some of the less savioury aspects of the press's behaviour. If you think Leveson should have the power to silence some journalist that you dislike believe me the same power can and will be used against those journalist you agree with. Once the box is open............
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 20:23]
Kelvin Mackenzie on 20:28 - Apr 15 with 1633 viewsBrightonhoop

Kelvin Mackenzie on 20:21 - Apr 15 by QPR_John

Sorry do not understand your point. Who in their right mind would champion the events you stated and I feel slightly aggrieved that you think I would. It takes a massive leap to equate fear of what Leveson might set in motion to supporting some of the less savioury aspects of the press's behaviour. If you think Leveson should have the power to silence some journalist that you dislike believe me the same power can and will be used against those journalist you agree with. Once the box is open............
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 20:23]

Alright. Felt like you were going off at a tangent but we largely agree.
Kelvin Mackenzie on 21:54 - Apr 15 with 1566 viewsNZR

Kelvin Mackenzie on 20:23 - Apr 14 by flynnbo

Always has been.

Found out recently the prick is a QPR fan....

From Wiki:
MacKenzie was a supporter of Charlton Athletic F.C. for 12 years but switched allegiance to Queens Park Rangers after Charlton's relegation from the Championship in 2009.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 21:56]
Login to get fewer ads

Kelvin Mackenzie on 01:34 - Apr 16 with 1470 viewsHunterhoop

Kelvin Mackenzie on 21:54 - Apr 15 by NZR

Found out recently the prick is a QPR fan....

From Wiki:
MacKenzie was a supporter of Charlton Athletic F.C. for 12 years but switched allegiance to Queens Park Rangers after Charlton's relegation from the Championship in 2009.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 21:56]

So he's not a QPR fan. He followed Charlton until he got bored.

He's a vile, despicable human. He can sod off if he follows us now. We're better than him.
Kelvin Mackenzie on 17:08 - Apr 16 with 1297 viewsFDC

In Liverpool this weekend. Most people I've spoken to don't think he's racist (or at that the article in question wasn't anyway), just a professional controversy merchant, and that he's probably got what he wanted from the article.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024