Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... 19:39 - Jun 9 with 13111 viewsNoDiddley

Mine
Keith Lemon
Garth Crooks
Alan Carr
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 20:01 - Jun 12 with 2054 viewsTripleR

Russel Brand
Jo Brand
James Corden

Three is not nearly enough.
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 20:07 - Jun 12 with 2050 viewsNorthernr

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 20:01 - Jun 12 by TripleR

Russel Brand
Jo Brand
James Corden

Three is not nearly enough.

I'm struggling to get Miranda Hart, Robbie Savage, Nigel Farage, Frank Lampard, Eammon Holmes, Piers Morgan, James Corden, Ant and fcking Dec, Joey Barton, Harry Redknapp, Shami Chakrabarti and Katie Hopkins down to a three as well.
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 22:22 - Jun 12 with 1997 viewsizlingtonhoop

Fer fu...

There must've been dozens of actors - and ones who can act - who could've had that role in that thing that's just been on - fearless - more welcome on a TV screen than the major irritant John Bishop...
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 22:26 - Jun 12 with 1991 viewsdistortR

piers morgan, piers morgan and monty bloody don.
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 23:39 - Jun 12 with 1955 viewsBoston

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 22:22 - Jun 12 by izlingtonhoop

Fer fu...

There must've been dozens of actors - and ones who can act - who could've had that role in that thing that's just been on - fearless - more welcome on a TV screen than the major irritant John Bishop...

...b bu but, Bishop's a working class hero!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 06:57 - Jun 13 with 1927 viewsthompsonridd

John Terry
Michael Mackintyre
Jose Morinho
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 08:29 - Jun 13 with 1900 viewssimmo

Mark bastard Clemmit

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 16:50 - Jun 13 with 1828 viewsnix

Will Self
Peter Beagrie
Michael Gove

With special mentions for David Davies (patronising), David Dimbleby (pompous), Germaine Greer (promotes as feminist but hates women), Christine Bleakley (put your teeth in properly), any Kardassian (wtf). Phew, that's better.
Login to get fewer ads

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 17:47 - Jun 13 with 1802 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 22:26 - Jun 12 by distortR

piers morgan, piers morgan and monty bloody don.

Haha Monty Don! What's he ever done wrong!
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 08:23 - Feb 8 with 1392 viewsstevec

Look I don’t want to turn this into another political thread but Owen Jones has showed up on GMB and he’s dyed his fckin hair!!

Tucked himself away in a corner of his flat today with a wallpaper ‘bookcase’ behind him. If his cleaner walks into view I’ll be sure to update.

Remember, I’m watching this stuff so you don’t have to.
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 08:57 - Feb 8 with 1325 viewsnix

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 16:50 - Jun 13 by nix

Will Self
Peter Beagrie
Michael Gove

With special mentions for David Davies (patronising), David Dimbleby (pompous), Germaine Greer (promotes as feminist but hates women), Christine Bleakley (put your teeth in properly), any Kardassian (wtf). Phew, that's better.

I somehow managed to get rid of Peter Beagrie

In the hope that it will work again, I'd like to now nominate Tom Allen and Nigel Farage
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 09:05 - Feb 8 with 1313 viewsbakerloo8

Blair
Piers Morgan
Rylan Clarke character.

Loads more but these 3 enough for now 🤮🤮
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 09:14 - Feb 8 with 1300 viewshantssi

3 is not nearly enough, but;
Keith Lemon
Will Self
Harry Redknapp

An honourable mention to Jamie Oliver but I hold all TV Chefs, like politicians, in complete and utter contempt!
I also can’t stand Chris Packham, sanctimonious git, he has to tell us he’s a vegan EVERY time he’s on TV, but I quite like the programmes themselves.
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 09:50 - Feb 8 with 1265 viewswestberksr

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 09:14 - Feb 8 by hantssi

3 is not nearly enough, but;
Keith Lemon
Will Self
Harry Redknapp

An honourable mention to Jamie Oliver but I hold all TV Chefs, like politicians, in complete and utter contempt!
I also can’t stand Chris Packham, sanctimonious git, he has to tell us he’s a vegan EVERY time he’s on TV, but I quite like the programmes themselves.

great shout on Packham; as a country dweller myself, he is an absolute tvvat with his nonsense agenda "rat's have personalities and should be incorporated into our lives" etc..........
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 09:56 - Feb 8 with 1255 viewswestberksr

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 09:50 - Feb 8 by westberksr

great shout on Packham; as a country dweller myself, he is an absolute tvvat with his nonsense agenda "rat's have personalities and should be incorporated into our lives" etc..........

Morgan
Redknob
Lemon

that is the list at this precise moment; but like the favourite 3 albums I reserve the right to pick another 3 moronic vacuous wastes of oxygen on the hour, every hour....

there are hundreds, many of whom have been nominated by my learned LFW brethren that all deserve a place on my surprisingly un-commissioned reality TV show; Death By Firing Squad or it's E4 sibling, Hunt Them Down & Kill Them
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 09:59 - Feb 8 with 1242 viewsloftboy

Day off today , turned on TV and this morning came on so can I add Otis mabusi and Gethin Jones

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 10:09 - Feb 8 with 1226 viewsthompsonridd

Piers Morgan
Michael Macintyre
Vanessa Feltz
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 10:49 - Feb 8 with 1169 viewsDannyPaddox

I’ve narrowed mine down to two:
Mrs Brown-Lemon Morgan-McCordenintyre
& Anyone in politics.

FWIW: A few years ago I met Shami Chakrabarti. She was so nice. A genuine warm person. I was slightly thrown by this.
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 11:10 - Feb 8 with 1144 viewsDorse

In the footballing world:
Mark Lawrenson - like the ghost of Christmas fcuking cancelled
More or less anyone working with Colin Murray on Quest - it's like they've been told that their payment for this evening's work is a night with cadaverous doom merchant Orla Guerin.
Jimmy Bullard - more specifically, the person that told Jimmy Bullard: 'you're well funny - you should be on telly'. What a gurning chimp's arse.*

* Whether the chimp's face or arse is gurning, I leave to your discretion.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2021 11:11]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 11:30 - Feb 8 with 1116 viewsMrSheen

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 11:10 - Feb 8 by Dorse

In the footballing world:
Mark Lawrenson - like the ghost of Christmas fcuking cancelled
More or less anyone working with Colin Murray on Quest - it's like they've been told that their payment for this evening's work is a night with cadaverous doom merchant Orla Guerin.
Jimmy Bullard - more specifically, the person that told Jimmy Bullard: 'you're well funny - you should be on telly'. What a gurning chimp's arse.*

* Whether the chimp's face or arse is gurning, I leave to your discretion.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2021 11:11]

My son was watching Liverpool-City on a South African feed (the Premier League's own broadcast), and the studio panel was Michael Owen, Steve McManaman and Joleon Lescott, who in deference to his esteemed colleagues had left his own personality at home. Chuck in Peter "The Poet" Drury on commentary, what a treat.

On Orla Guerin, I can imagine a kid opening his eyes in a refugee camp and staring into the face of death hovering over him, calling out "Fk me Doc, you might have told me I was that ill."
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 11:39 - Feb 8 with 1093 viewsHarrowRoadR

Lee Francis
Dermot O''Dreary
Mel Gedroic
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 11:42 - Feb 8 with 1087 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Politics
---------
Gove (I'm so ashamed/embarrassed he's a QPR fan)
Grease-Mogg
Farage

TV & film
------------
Mrs Browns Boys
Adam Sandler
Allan Carr

Sport
-------
Mark Hughes ('I've never managed a relegated team')
John Terry
Joey Barton

'Celebs'
----------
Pretty much all of them
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 11:45 - Feb 8 with 1084 viewsTacticalR

I don't watch a lot of TV, so 3 actors whose films I alway try to avoid:

Meryl Streep
Gary Oldman
Anthony Hopkins

Air hostess clique

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 11:57 - Feb 8 with 1061 viewsToast_R

Piers Morgan - the supreme narcissist

Michael McIntyre - annoyingly unfunny

Ian Blackford - Horrible
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 12:00 - Feb 8 with 1057 viewskensalriser

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 11:45 - Feb 8 by TacticalR

I don't watch a lot of TV, so 3 actors whose films I alway try to avoid:

Meryl Streep
Gary Oldman
Anthony Hopkins

Fe-fe-fe-fe-fe fe-fe-fe-fe

fe-fe-fe-fe-fck you boyo.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024