Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... 19:39 - Jun 9 with 13100 viewsNoDiddley

Mine
Keith Lemon
Garth Crooks
Alan Carr
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 15:21 - Jun 10 with 2499 viewsenfieldargh

Rylan Clarke-Neal
Terresa May
Mark Lawrenson

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 16:44 - Jun 10 with 2467 viewscollegeranger

Ore Oduba
Lesley Garrett
Jeremy Corbyn
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 19:06 - Jun 10 with 2428 viewsMrSheen

Will Gompertz
Julie Walters
Brendan O'Carroll (Mrs Brown)
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 22:26 - Jun 10 with 2366 viewsDrewster

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 08:30 - Jun 10 by Dorse

Can I swap Nicola Sturgeon for James Corden please? I had forgotten how much I hated him until I saw that 'parking master' advert again.

James Corden
Davina McCall
Most stuff on ITV actually

It still staggers me how James Corden has become this superstar. Fat bloke shouting a lot and trying to be all matey like he's in a pub. Tw@t
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 00:46 - Jun 11 with 2327 viewsLongsufferingR

Amanda Holden - fame wh0re will do anything to climb the ladder
Gabby Logan - so full of herself she's close to bursting
Shami Chakrabarti - need I say more?
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 05:13 - Jun 11 with 2305 viewsFredManRave

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 07:32 - Jun 10 by TW_R

My wife and 2 kids.

You need to take back control of the control, TW.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 11:53 - Jun 11 with 2232 viewsizlingtonhoop

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 16:44 - Jun 10 by collegeranger

Ore Oduba
Lesley Garrett
Jeremy Corbyn

I -1ed this, as a rabid Corbinista.

Totally agree when it comes to Lesley Garrett though.
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 15:01 - Jun 11 with 2192 viewsderbyhoop

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 09:02 - Jun 10 by CliveWilsonSaid

Fck yeah. I'd forgotten about Kyle!

Everybody should watch 5-10 minutes of Jeremy Kyle, once a week. It will make you feel good about yourself.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 22:04 - Jun 11 with 2125 viewsQPRDEL

Louie spence
James corden
Ant n Dec
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 22:28 - Jun 11 with 2106 viewsJamesB1979

James Corden
Michael Gove
Emily thornberry
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 23:05 - Jun 11 with 2084 viewsSnipper

The whole cast of Eastenders.

The whole cast of Coronation Street.

Jamie fcuking Redcrapp.
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 23:30 - Jun 11 with 2067 viewsHantsR

Ian Wright, Wright, Wright
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 02:41 - Jun 12 with 2042 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Three is clearly not enough!

Ant or Dec - I don't know and neither do I care, as to which one is which. But the bigger bell end of the two, the one with the large forehead. Him! Thinks he's funny and is nowhere near it as compared to being a thick gormless twunt.

That Italian chef bloke, Gino something or other. Just a loud bloody cliche of himself.

Who ever the previous poster was that said, anyone on ITV, called it correctly.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 08:29 - Jun 12 with 1983 viewsheadhoops

great topic

Sarah Milican
Jose Moanrinho
James Cordon - in fact you could have a whole collection of useless, shouty fat blokes who think they are down the pub with their mates. Michael McIntyre, Daniel Dyer, that fat italian insurance twunt.........

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 13:52 - Jun 12 with 1930 viewsbigstevec

James Corden
Davina McCall
Any Beckham.
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 14:03 - Jun 12 with 1922 viewsHooped_Pullie

Michael Gove
His talentless hack wife
Anyone from May's just-appointed Desperation Cabinet

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 14:19 - Jun 12 with 1897 viewspaulparker

Yasmin -alibhai brown

Owen Jones

Dianne Abbot

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 14:41 - Jun 12 with 1870 viewsrobith

Not three people, but if there's one sentence that always lets me know it's time for bed

"Tonight, on Question Time"

Even hearing the name of the show makes my blood pressure increase
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 14:42 - Jun 12 with 1870 viewsRs_Holy

James Corden - Annoying fat bloke with a stupid laugh.
Anyone who is (or has acted) in Eastenders - Talentless morons who are basically being themselves in 'miserable mode' all the time.
Russell Brand - Bell End of the highest order....Loved it when Rod Stewart made him look like a fool at an awards ceremony a few years back.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2017 16:10]
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 14:44 - Jun 12 with 1863 viewsQPR_John

Keith Lemon
Miranda Hart
Sarah Millican
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 15:00 - Jun 12 with 1841 viewsPhildo

Robbie Savage
Stephen Fry
David Starkey
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 15:11 - Jun 12 with 1830 viewsDorse

We should have a 'Fantasy Irritants' league where you get a certain budget for TV celebrities and gain points based on how many times they appear every week. Bonus points accrued for mentions on Newsnight. Handicap system could be used: for example James Corden would be a scratch score whereas H out of off of Steps would be a handicap of 85 and Bubble out of off of Big Brother would have a handicap of 7025. For example, James Corden turns up on Comic Relief: 10 points; H out of off of Steps turns up on Celebrity Colon Cleansing - 10 points plus 85.

We could call it 'Cavalcade of Kuntitude'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 15:24 - Jun 12 with 1820 viewsMick_S

Richard Arnold.

That c ock from N - Dubz or whatever they are called.

Anyone on Loose women x 1000%.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 17:15 - Jun 12 with 1779 viewsstevec

Aw, beaten to Owen Jones, a face you could never tire of slapping.
And Garth Crooks.

Add on Emma Thompson
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 19:36 - Jun 12 with 1723 viewsEsox_Lucius

Piers Morgan
Jeremy Kyle
Rylan Clarke-Neal

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024