Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yeni 11:49 - Jul 18 with 3601 viewsconnell10

Available if rangers get the right offer according to the west london paper. Id keep myself.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Yeni on 19:17 - Jul 18 with 911 viewsSimonJames

Yeni on 12:54 - Jul 18 by simmo

All of them.

Yes. There was no obvious consistency between the style of play in the first half versus the second.
And if we have to rely on the first system of hoofing the long ball onto Matt Smith's head, then I think we will have a big problem.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Yeni on 20:21 - Jul 18 with 853 viewsDANRANGER

We have to give last seasons signings a real chance. If opportunities come up to sign someone who will improve the 1st 11 then fine, but what we have need to be coached into a solid counter attacking force. We showed in spells we have some assets so it's a must to develop them. IH needs to have a clear plan and stick to it regardless of results. This is my biggest concern as he lost the plot at the end of last season. Watch the vids from the unbeaten run and take the positives.

We are not great but I feel the low expectations might help and some reasonable results and signs of promise in the opening games could lead to a decent season and the likes of yeni could
Flourish. Big ask but you never know!
Yeni on 21:17 - Jul 18 with 796 viewsdavman

Yeni on 15:04 - Jul 18 by daveB

didn't Holloway say the other day that Borysiuk might end up staying

Yep, shame he realised that AFTER we decided to sign Scowen...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Yeni on 22:15 - Jul 18 with 726 viewsLazyFan

Yeni on 21:17 - Jul 18 by davman

Now that Forest have money so, we may sell Lungo now. Which means the Ariel gets another chance.

Lungo has great stats and I like him, but sometimes I feel he does not affect the game much even from a defensive box to box CM. So, I am okay to sell him as we have plenty of depth in CM. Manning, Freeman, Scowen, Ariel, Cousains and not forgetting Hall and Perch. We are good for CM and especially defensive ones.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Yeni on 22:36 - Jul 18 with 687 viewsdaveB

Yeni on 21:17 - Jul 18 by davman

Why is that a shame, Scowren looks a completely different type of player to me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024