Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi 15:33 - Aug 4 with 81398 viewsDarran

He's off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gylfi on 11:40 - Aug 10 with 3579 viewsvetchonian

Gylfi on 11:27 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

Oh mate, it really isn't. You've sold out to a jumped up Jonny come Lately, regurgitating the same old crap shit pundits do.

You'll see the error of your ways soon enough.

From a true Jack.

as opposed to the same old crap from yourself!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Gylfi on 11:40 - Aug 10 with 3571 viewspencoedjack

Oh mate, it really isn't. You've sold out to a jumped up Jonny come Lately, regurgitating the same old crap shit pundits do.

From a true Jack.

Chris I gave up reading your posts a long time ago ....no offence but I presume you are still writing the same stuff about Gylfi as 6 months ago ?

I think you are wrong about Gylfi but football is all about opinions & yours is different to mine .... No issue there.

Obviously hes moving on (hopefully this boring saga will be over soon) & I trust PC to bring in replacements who will keep us in the PL.

At the end of the day I'd imagine the majority of posters want whats good for the club so lets wait & see how the season progresses.

Anyway .... looking forward to a shed load of beers, a good day out & 3 points Saturday.

From another true Jack
Gylfi on 11:50 - Aug 10 with 3515 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi on 11:40 - Aug 10 by pencoedjack

Chris I gave up reading your posts a long time ago ....no offence but I presume you are still writing the same stuff about Gylfi as 6 months ago ?

I think you are wrong about Gylfi but football is all about opinions & yours is different to mine .... No issue there.

Obviously hes moving on (hopefully this boring saga will be over soon) & I trust PC to bring in replacements who will keep us in the PL.

At the end of the day I'd imagine the majority of posters want whats good for the club so lets wait & see how the season progresses.

Anyway .... looking forward to a shed load of beers, a good day out & 3 points Saturday.

From another true Jack

Now that's a good post

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Gylfi on 15:29 - Aug 10 with 3276 viewsLandore_Jack

"I heard some rumours it has broke down," Koeman said at his pre-match press conference ahead of facing Stoke on Saturday.

"That is not the case, we are still in negotiations. It is always a game between the selling club and buying club, but we are close and let's hope we get an agreement as soon as possible.

"Soon is okay, I spoke about really soon and it was last weekend. Let's wait. Let's see. We are not in a hurry."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/10982270/gylfi-sigurdsson-move-to-e

#backtojack

Gylfi on 15:32 - Aug 10 with 3258 viewskarnataka

Gylfi on 11:40 - Aug 10 by pencoedjack

From another true Jack

I hope you don't get the same sort of 3 points that I got in Southampton last season.
Gylfi on 15:35 - Aug 10 with 3238 viewspencoedjack

Gylfi on 15:32 - Aug 10 by karnataka

I hope you don't get the same sort of 3 points that I got in Southampton last season.

Im on the train so doubtful
Gylfi on 17:14 - Aug 10 with 3079 viewscockneyswan

Gylfi on 15:35 - Aug 10 by pencoedjack

Im on the train so doubtful

Everton obviously don't value siggy at £50 mill, time to say fuk em put siggy on the bench on Saturday.
Gylfi on 17:19 - Aug 10 with 3054 viewsOldjack

Has empty head gone ?anyone

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi on 17:22 - Aug 10 with 3044 viewsdobjack2

Gylfi on 17:14 - Aug 10 by cockneyswan

Everton obviously don't value siggy at £50 mill, time to say fuk em put siggy on the bench on Saturday.

They are hoping we get a pasting Saturday shite ourselves and accept what they offered a few weeks ago.
Gylfi on 17:27 - Aug 10 with 3007 viewscockneyswan

Gylfi on 17:22 - Aug 10 by dobjack2

They are hoping we get a pasting Saturday shite ourselves and accept what they offered a few weeks ago.

Bully tactics , tell em to fuk off now.
Gylfi on 18:18 - Aug 10 with 2871 viewsmax936

Gylfi on 15:29 - Aug 10 by Landore_Jack

"I heard some rumours it has broke down," Koeman said at his pre-match press conference ahead of facing Stoke on Saturday.

"That is not the case, we are still in negotiations. It is always a game between the selling club and buying club, but we are close and let's hope we get an agreement as soon as possible.

"Soon is okay, I spoke about really soon and it was last weekend. Let's wait. Let's see. We are not in a hurry."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/10982270/gylfi-sigurdsson-move-to-e

In no hurry means we'll wait till last day of the window and Swansea will sell him for 35mill, but nobody will know because it'll be undisclosed.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Gylfi on 18:48 - Aug 10 with 2813 viewsDyfnant

Gylfi on 17:22 - Aug 10 by dobjack2

Think it'd be the opposite, we'd need him playing asap no time to wait for reinforcements.
Our problem here has been clubs are used to dealing with big Conk, one of the best at selling low. We're now at the stage we need to stand our ground, no compromise and then the next time someone wants our top players they know the score. Worst case scenario he's still here September

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Gylfi on 18:59 - Aug 10 with 2767 viewsBorojack

Gylfi on 18:48 - Aug 10 by Dyfnant

Think it'd be the opposite, we'd need him playing asap no time to wait for reinforcements.
Our problem here has been clubs are used to dealing with big Conk, one of the best at selling low. We're now at the stage we need to stand our ground, no compromise and then the next time someone wants our top players they know the score. Worst case scenario he's still here September

Worse case scenario is we sell him for top price on deadline day then don't replace him.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Gylfi on 19:03 - Aug 10 with 2746 viewsDyfnant

Gylfi on 18:59 - Aug 10 by Borojack

Worse case scenario is we sell him for top price on deadline day then don't replace him.

If that happens the owners will be well aware that they're rolling the dice.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Gylfi on 19:19 - Aug 10 with 2668 viewsOldjack

Gylfi on 18:59 - Aug 10 by Borojack

and the yanks are Quids in

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Gylfi on 20:07 - Aug 10 with 2541 viewsNirvana

Gylfi on 06:01 - Aug 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

Fine post that.

Thanks, Tommy.
Gylfi on 20:09 - Aug 10 with 2532 viewsNirvana

Gylfi on 06:23 - Aug 10 by AnotherJohn

Sounds as though Lisa skipped Economics 101. One would, of course, need to consider marginal utility for both seller and buyer at various price points. Almost any Economics textbook will explain the general drift re utility, demand and price. Anybody interested can read the first page or two here:

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Introduction_to_Economics

Haha good stuff, John.
Gylfi on 20:12 - Aug 10 with 2513 viewsNirvana

Gylfi on 08:09 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

Allow me to point out what should be the bloody obvious.

Nobody is interested because you've made the biggest kunt of yourself humanly possible the last few weeks.

Here's £20 now fack off back to Noddy Noddy land.

Yeah, go ahead, knock yourself out res.

You couldn't respond with a football post if you tried.

You just get all jealous and reply with bbullsshitt like this.

Hurray, res is wrong again, can't actually refute anything or defend his bbullsshitt, and lashes out.

Just another day on Planet Swans.
Gylfi on 20:14 - Aug 10 with 2496 viewsE20Jack

Gylfi on 11:10 - Aug 10 by londonlisa2001

My point was not that it wasn't a relevant way of measuring 'value' but more that a poster that has on a number of occasions told everyone how boring the financial aspects of football are would not understand your post. And therefore, by making the point that your post was 'excellent', he was simply posturing as it seemed, to him, to be vaguely supportive of his own position.

As an aside, sports like baseball and cricket etc are probably better served by using mariginal utility to ascertain value. Football is more difficult as it's hard to tell how many points (which I assume is your suggestion) are directly earned by a single player, although many articles have attempted it before, as I'm sure you've seen.

This.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Gylfi on 20:20 - Aug 10 with 2466 viewsNirvana

Gylfi on 11:10 - Aug 10 by londonlisa2001

My point was not that it wasn't a relevant way of measuring 'value' but more that a poster that has on a number of occasions told everyone how boring the financial aspects of football are would not understand your post. And therefore, by making the point that your post was 'excellent', he was simply posturing as it seemed, to him, to be vaguely supportive of his own position.

As an aside, sports like baseball and cricket etc are probably better served by using mariginal utility to ascertain value. Football is more difficult as it's hard to tell how many points (which I assume is your suggestion) are directly earned by a single player, although many articles have attempted it before, as I'm sure you've seen.

At least I had the decency to give you a proper response, Lisa.

Maybe you could give it a try next time, yeah? I made a couple of posts, with many points refuting much of what you've said on this subject, that you have failed to respond to. Either you simply can't, or would rather deal in petty squabbles like this.

But, I'll actually respond to your words. I am an intelligent person and I have been forced to sit through many a lecture on economics. Some of that seeped in, I understand how money works. But no, again, I don't work in finance. Maybe you do and want to express that as often as possible, and be my guest, but not everybody cares that much.

This is a football forum. I never said the "financial aspects of football" are boring, I said some. And this "number of occasions" bbullsshitt doesn't check out either. The only time I've ever really said anything of the sort was during the Trust action thread a few months ago. And that's not an "aspect of football" at all.

We are one of the few clubs in the world with a trust, so it's a rather insular issue. I even thanked you for furthering the discussion. It was genuine, as I don't have the time to go that far down the rabbit-hole. I'd rather play and watch football, thanks, and I won't hide that.

But, if you'd actually like to talk football with me, you can reply to my posts in this thread. They're there if you're interested.
Gylfi on 20:23 - Aug 10 with 2445 viewsNirvana

Gylfi on 11:15 - Aug 10 by pencoedjack

Superb post

Thanks, Pencoed.
Gylfi on 20:24 - Aug 10 with 2434 viewsE20Jack

From a true Jack.

This.

Gylfi on 20:25 - Aug 10 with 2429 viewsNirvana

Gylfi on 11:26 - Aug 10 by TheFranchise

I know it's agentdimi from the old board days, no proof but I know.

"You've got me all wrong fella, it's cool though. I forgive you."
Gylfi on 20:26 - Aug 10 with 2412 viewsE20Jack

Gylfi on 17:19 - Aug 10 by Oldjack

Has empty head gone ?anyone

Still posting incessantly.

Gylfi on 20:28 - Aug 10 with 2400 viewsnantywatcher

Gylfi on 18:48 - Aug 10 by Dyfnant

"Our problem here has been clubs are used to dealing with big Conk, one of the best at selling low. "
Examples please?
Don't forget this is the man who somehow extracted £25 mill for old man Bony, doubled his money on Jonjo, etc etc.
Seems a daft comment to me, but please illucidate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024