Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi 15:33 - Aug 4 with 80940 viewsDarran

He's off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gylfi on 03:36 - Aug 5 with 3269 viewsAnotherJohn

I suppose the deal will be done, but looking at Everton's GOP forum there seem to be some doubts creeping in.
Gylfi on 07:38 - Aug 5 with 3088 viewsMo_Wives

Gylfi on 22:39 - Aug 4 by JackSkellington

I know you've got the three wives but come on, at least try and keep it clean!

Allocating each with the correct attention is like a game of whack-a-mole, I tell you.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Gylfi on 07:45 - Aug 5 with 3052 viewsowainglyndwr

Gylfi on 21:17 - Aug 4 by longlostjack

Yep - went for a bigger slice and can bloody sling his hook as far as I'm concerned.

Yep he has been pushing to leave, I was told a few weeks back.
Seems to me the grass is always greener the other side in Gylfi's eyes.
Hope we have someone lined up straight away and smash Everton twice of course
Gylfi on 09:16 - Aug 5 with 2859 viewsWhiterockin

Gylfi on 07:45 - Aug 5 by owainglyndwr

Yep he has been pushing to leave, I was told a few weeks back.
Seems to me the grass is always greener the other side in Gylfi's eyes.
Hope we have someone lined up straight away and smash Everton twice of course

Koeman wants Siggy in place by the start of the week.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/everton-close-on-gylfi-sigurdsson-m3ccbmstx
Gylfi on 09:18 - Aug 5 with 2837 viewspencoedjack

Gylfi on 09:16 - Aug 5 by Whiterockin

If he wants he needs to pay .....
Gylfi on 09:29 - Aug 5 with 2767 viewsHeadmaster

It's incredible how this has happened so late. Last year, Williams went 4 days before the first match of the season, and now Gylfi's going one week before. Lessons never seem to be learned at this f*cking club. The excuse last year was that we couldn't sort things out because of the Euros. What's the excuse this year?
Gylfi on 09:31 - Aug 5 with 2758 viewsMattG

Gylfi on 09:29 - Aug 5 by Headmaster

It's incredible how this has happened so late. Last year, Williams went 4 days before the first match of the season, and now Gylfi's going one week before. Lessons never seem to be learned at this f*cking club. The excuse last year was that we couldn't sort things out because of the Euros. What's the excuse this year?

Demanding top dollar?
Gylfi on 09:36 - Aug 5 with 2730 viewsMeraki

Gylfi on 09:31 - Aug 5 by MattG

Demanding top dollar?

Its pretty irrelevant when we sell him, its whether we have a replacement lined up.
Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi on 09:38 - Aug 5 with 2717 viewsraynor94

Gylfi on 09:31 - Aug 5 by MattG

Demanding top dollar?

Yes, but at what detriment to us as a club? It's gone on far to long

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gylfi on 09:39 - Aug 5 with 2703 viewsMeraki

Gylfi on 09:38 - Aug 5 by raynor94

What can they do, if they name a price and Everton are stalling its out of our hands?
Gylfi on 09:41 - Aug 5 with 2683 viewsWhiterockin

Gylfi on 09:18 - Aug 5 by pencoedjack

If he wants he needs to pay .....

Koeman is not holding the purse strings, but with Monday being the day to register players for the next round of the Europa League I can see what he is getting at. Both managers want it done but the money men are playing games and risking the future of both clubs.
Gylfi on 09:42 - Aug 5 with 2682 viewsBanosPerth

Surely they could have set a deadline ?
Gylfi on 09:42 - Aug 5 with 2679 viewsNatterjack

If he doesn't leave for £50m after us playing hardball and Everton ruining another pre-season then we're a laughing stock.

To then pay Gylfi millions as a 'loyalty' after he has done as much to mess the situation beggars belief.

Hopefully The Yanks have more balls than Jenkins (who, like last year, would have pulled his pants down and bent over weeks ago for Bill Kenwright to give him another cheap thrusting) - we live in hope!
Gylfi on 09:48 - Aug 5 with 2635 viewsmagicdaps10

Gylfi on 09:42 - Aug 5 by Natterjack

If he doesn't leave for £50m after us playing hardball and Everton ruining another pre-season then we're a laughing stock.

To then pay Gylfi millions as a 'loyalty' after he has done as much to mess the situation beggars belief.

Hopefully The Yanks have more balls than Jenkins (who, like last year, would have pulled his pants down and bent over weeks ago for Bill Kenwright to give him another cheap thrusting) - we live in hope!

We are up against a wall just as much as Everton as it stands now.

Time is ticking and the longer it goes on the more it affects us, we have to get this done soon. Gylfi obviously wants out and we need replacements.........the gap between now and the window is shortening.

We want 50M but realistically, i i wouldn't argue over 2/3 million.

We need it done asap so we can get the 3/4 players in that will make our squad stronger.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Gylfi on 09:48 - Aug 5 with 2634 viewsraynor94

Gylfi on 09:39 - Aug 5 by Meraki

What can they do, if they name a price and Everton are stalling its out of our hands?

Me personally, I'd have sold him a fortnight ago at £40 million plus add ons, most probably his replacement would be playing tonight

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gylfi on 09:50 - Aug 5 with 2629 viewsMeraki

Gylfi on 09:42 - Aug 5 by Natterjack

ruined a pre-season?

Gylfi on 09:55 - Aug 5 with 2589 views34dfgdf54

Gylfi on 21:24 - Aug 4 by Swansea93

Apparently if they don't sign him by Monday he doesn't get to play in the European games?

That changes things then.

Everton know as much as we do, all our deals in regards to incoming players is reliant on the Siggy funds. I'm expecting them to drag this out longer. We'll cave, they hold the cards imo.
Gylfi on 09:57 - Aug 5 with 2581 views34dfgdf54

Gylfi on 09:50 - Aug 5 by Meraki

ruined a pre-season?

He's not far wrong is he?
Gylfi on 09:57 - Aug 5 with 2573 viewsMeraki

Gylfi on 09:57 - Aug 5 by 34dfgdf54

He's not far wrong is he?

how do you ruin a pre-season?

What is ruined about it?
Gylfi on 10:02 - Aug 5 with 2550 views34dfgdf54

Gylfi on 09:57 - Aug 5 by Meraki

how do you ruin a pre-season?

What is ruined about it?

Pre season is about preparation. We have been without two players which were pretty much are only threats last season. We have all known for months Siggy is off but we can't replace.

7 x days until start of the season, any replacement / replacements will have zero time to settle in. I'd say it's been a complete clusterf*ck of a pre season, and from Clements interviews I think he agrees.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2017 10:02]
Gylfi on 10:10 - Aug 5 with 2498 viewsWhiterockin

Gylfi on 23:16 - Aug 4 by builthjack

There's a car in The Metropole Hotel car park in Llandrindod with the number plate S1 GGY tonight.

That's my car.

I've been trying to sell the plate to Siggy for ages. I told him I want £50K but he has offered me £40K but I am holding out for the full amount.

Last week he came back and offered me £40K plus another £5K if he kept the plate 5 years he also offered to throw in a Fiesta worth about £2K. We are at a bit of a stalemate as I want the full amount.
Gylfi on 10:14 - Aug 5 with 2460 viewstheloneranger

Gylfi on 09:16 - Aug 5 by Whiterockin

I hope Gylfi saw the press conference with Koeman, where he said that he expected Rooney to play the No 10 role next season!!

Looks like Gylfi will be on the wing or bench again.

Spurs all over again but with more money

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Gylfi on 10:17 - Aug 5 with 2447 viewsmonmouth

It won't take a couple of players long to settle in. All this hysteria about that is overdone in my view. It might not be ideal but it's hardly catastrophic. What would be alarming, is not actually getting new players.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gylfi on 10:27 - Aug 5 with 2394 viewspencoedjack

Gylfi on 10:02 - Aug 5 by 34dfgdf54

Pre season is about preparation. We have been without two players which were pretty much are only threats last season. We have all known for months Siggy is off but we can't replace.

7 x days until start of the season, any replacement / replacements will have zero time to settle in. I'd say it's been a complete clusterf*ck of a pre season, and from Clements interviews I think he agrees.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2017 10:02]

This ^

I hope it's not the same as last season & come October we are in the shite again due to poor preparation.
Gylfi on 10:27 - Aug 5 with 2393 viewsMattG

Gylfi on 09:38 - Aug 5 by raynor94

I didn't say it was necessarily the right thing to do but it's definitely the reason we are where we are.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024