Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi 15:33 - Aug 4 with 81400 viewsDarran

He's off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gylfi on 16:12 - Aug 7 with 3177 viewsBungle

Gylfi on 15:57 - Aug 7 by Swanjaxs

Top 3 nailed on 👍

If you turn the table upside down I think you might get your wish.
Gylfi on 16:19 - Aug 7 with 3090 viewsSPboy

Gylfi on 15:04 - Aug 7 by londonlisa2001

I think that Kaplan has decided he wants £50m and that's that.

He doesn't understand football, and is used to using steamroller tactics to get what he wants. He didn't understand the impact on the club and will now be trying to save face.

Certainly doesn't show any signs of being willing to take advice. Didn't with Bradley. Didn't take the advice two weeks ago to sell Siggy.

Fairly typical behaviour from an American hedge fund guy.

I think you are being naive if you think this is all down to Kaplan. Sure they want to maximise what we get for Siggy. The situation is probably more complicated. It is more likely that the club are unable to get the deals for targets identified to replace Siggy over the line. Why should we let Siggy go if we can't get his replacements sorted. The only ones to benefit from that will be Everton & Siggy. The owners can still get their cut after we have signed our targets.

In the meantime it looks like we will be starting the season with what we have minus Siggy. Lessons have not been learnt
Gylfi on 16:25 - Aug 7 with 3036 viewsmonmouth

Gylfi on 15:07 - Aug 7 by londonlisa2001

Poor Siggy.

It's such a shame they wouldn't let him go to America, play in any friendlies and didn't even let him do what every other player did and wear the full new kit for the children who went to see him train last week.

#prayforSiggy
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 15:09]

#prayforSiggytof*ckoff

Poor Soggy.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gylfi on 16:43 - Aug 7 with 2919 viewsjack247

Gylfi on 16:12 - Aug 7 by Bungle

Who would you consider your key players?

The trouble we have is strength in depth. Until we address that issue, most of the starting eleven are key players.

Will really depend on the Gylfi money. From the team that started Saturday, if we could bring in the players to relegate Routledge and Fer to the bench, then have Ki and Llorente either fit or sold and replaced, I think we would look a lot stronger than last season. Personally I am happy with Naughton, many on here will say that's a position that needs strengthening too.
Gylfi on 16:45 - Aug 7 with 2899 viewsTheFranchise

Gylfi on 16:43 - Aug 7 by jack247

The trouble we have is strength in depth. Until we address that issue, most of the starting eleven are key players.

Will really depend on the Gylfi money. From the team that started Saturday, if we could bring in the players to relegate Routledge and Fer to the bench, then have Ki and Llorente either fit or sold and replaced, I think we would look a lot stronger than last season. Personally I am happy with Naughton, many on here will say that's a position that needs strengthening too.

Fer can stay at the top of the diamond, especially if Mesa is more of a deep playmaker.

Fer is a genuine goal threat in and out of the box.
Gylfi on 16:45 - Aug 7 with 2896 viewsAl_Bundy

So its fair to say if there was no interest in Siggy we would have no transfer budget ?
Gylfi on 16:47 - Aug 7 with 2880 viewsjack247

Gylfi on 16:45 - Aug 7 by TheFranchise

Fer can stay at the top of the diamond, especially if Mesa is more of a deep playmaker.

Fer is a genuine goal threat in and out of the box.

Yeah he can, Routledge will do a job too.

I'd hope we bring in better than both with the Siggy money though.
Gylfi on 16:47 - Aug 7 with 2876 viewsMo_Wives

Ki

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi on 16:50 - Aug 7 with 2853 viewsTheFranchise

Gylfi on 16:47 - Aug 7 by jack247

Yeah he can, Routledge will do a job too.

I'd hope we bring in better than both with the Siggy money though.

I can see your argument for Routs, I'm not sure what more Fer can do to be better appreciated.
Gylfi on 16:58 - Aug 7 with 2775 viewsSPboy

Gylfi on 16:45 - Aug 7 by Al_Bundy

So its fair to say if there was no interest in Siggy we would have no transfer budget ?

It looks that way ! Even Huddersfield have spent £40million ffs
Gylfi on 17:01 - Aug 7 with 2749 viewsjack247

Gylfi on 16:50 - Aug 7 by TheFranchise

I can see your argument for Routs, I'm not sure what more Fer can do to be better appreciated.

It's not a case of dropping him or him not playing well. It's a case of having £30 odd million to spend and bringing in a quality #10
Gylfi on 17:08 - Aug 7 with 2690 viewsTheFranchise

Gylfi on 17:01 - Aug 7 by jack247

It's not a case of dropping him or him not playing well. It's a case of having £30 odd million to spend and bringing in a quality #10

I think you're going to be disappointed.
Gylfi on 17:12 - Aug 7 with 2662 viewsOldjack

I thought Empty Head was off today

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Gylfi on 17:14 - Aug 7 with 2648 viewsTheFranchise

Gylfi on 17:12 - Aug 7 by Oldjack

I thought Empty Head was off today

There's still a quarter of the day left, I know you old timers like to be tucked up in bed by 7.
Gylfi on 17:24 - Aug 7 with 2568 viewsOldjack

Gylfi on 17:14 - Aug 7 by TheFranchise

There's still a quarter of the day left, I know you old timers like to be tucked up in bed by 7.

Swansea prepare shock transfer for Santos attacker Lucas Lima as Everton close in on Gylfi Sigurdsson deal.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Gylfi on 18:25 - Aug 7 with 2324 viewsBorojack

Gylfi on 17:24 - Aug 7 by Oldjack

Swansea prepare shock transfer for Santos attacker Lucas Lima as Everton close in on Gylfi Sigurdsson deal.

Has he fukcing gone yet be lucky to get rid of of him for the January window at this rate.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Gylfi on 18:31 - Aug 7 with 2275 viewsBorojack

Don't tell him Pike.
Or Zippy and George wiĺ be along to gloat next.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Gylfi on 18:31 - Aug 7 with 2272 viewsKrisP

The club also got slated for selling Bony too cheaply instead of standing strong.
Gylfi on 18:47 - Aug 7 with 2187 viewsjack247

Gylfi on 18:31 - Aug 7 by KrisP

The club also got slated for selling Bony too cheaply instead of standing strong.

There is a balance. It's not as if there isn't a happy medium between selling too cheaply and holding on too long.
Gylfi on 18:48 - Aug 7 with 2170 viewsOldjack

Gylfi on 18:25 - Aug 7 by Borojack

Has he fukcing gone yet be lucky to get rid of of him for the January window at this rate.

No ,there's a dispute going on now about the colour of his togs ,he wants one black & one white for old times sake ,the soppy kantttttt ,but Everton want a toffee & blue ,watch this space

Gylfi on 19:06 - Aug 7 with 2079 viewsNeath_Jack

Gylfi on 16:47 - Aug 7 by Mo_Wives

Ki

What he said.

Ki is definitely our best midfielder.

But seeing as our two clubs are getting so close now, you can have him for £2.5m and the diesel it'll cost for me to drop him off to you.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Gylfi on 19:23 - Aug 7 with 1981 viewsmax936

The more and more this farce is going, its gonna be deadline day before this is sorted and late on, on deadline day at that, leaving us right in the Pwp, we're all hoping this isn't the case, but know us it probably will be.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Gylfi on 19:31 - Aug 7 with 1913 viewsAl_Bundy

Gylfi on 19:23 - Aug 7 by max936

The more and more this farce is going, its gonna be deadline day before this is sorted and late on, on deadline day at that, leaving us right in the Pwp, we're all hoping this isn't the case, but know us it probably will be.

I've said this since July 20th.

Last day last couple of hours!

And we spend feck all off the back of it.
Gylfi on 19:35 - Aug 7 with 1875 viewsmonmouth

Just read this shit from this shameless c*** and weep for the soul of 'the beautiful game'

Signed a seven year contract for a massive pay increase last year didn't he?

"Insulted". Just f*** off is it.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/aug/07/virgil-van-dijk-transfer-reques

On the plus side at least he's finally put in a transfer request. maybe that's what we are waiting for.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gylfi on 19:37 - Aug 7 with 1856 viewsmax936

Gylfi on 19:31 - Aug 7 by Al_Bundy

I've said this since July 20th.

Last day last couple of hours!

And we spend feck all off the back of it.

Its looking like that's very much the plan unfortunately, all these threads about us supposedly looking at this player and that player is getting to be laughable, its not gonna happen.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024