Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get the owners out sooner than later.... 08:29 - Aug 11 with 4943 viewsyogibear_412

- no injection of funds
- worrying appointment of BB
- poor record with DC united (bottom of conf)
- no long term plans outlined

Why oh why did we sell to these guys.

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 08:30 - Aug 11 with 3672 viewsSwans777

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 08:43 - Aug 11 with 3628 viewsjack247

How do we do that then?
Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 08:45 - Aug 11 with 3621 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yogi must have been hibernating

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 08:49 - Aug 11 with 3608 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Four players signed in January Window plus another two this Summer sounds like they are buying players to me.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 08:50 - Aug 11 with 3602 viewsawayjack

Our vastly improved cost controls, increase in Sky/commercial income and player sales should make for a bumper profit year . If we stay in PL this season, I suspect they'll exit next year for a decent return. Who'll be next will be interesting. Oligarc or Arab/Asian corporate. Hopefully our old lying Board members move on too.
Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 08:50 - Aug 11 with 3599 viewsraynor94

What's this injection of funds business, I don't think they ever said that, but I know a man who did.

Yes they made a mistake with Bradley, but they do seem to be learning, And surely their intended purchase of the stadium is planning ahead

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 09:00 - Aug 11 with 3557 viewsjojaca

Didn't your mamma tell you to live within your means, this is how I want my football club to be run.

When the house of cards comes crashing down in a few years the likes of Swansea and Southampton will hopefully come out of it with minimum damage.

Even when you know, you never know?

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 10:18 - Aug 11 with 3428 viewsLoyal

Swansea fans haven't got it in them anymore.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 10:22 - Aug 11 with 3407 viewsandypitt56

People need to realise that because of the previous owners and managers, we have a severely inflated wage bill and unless we sell we cannot buy... we are paying the price for living outside our means for the last few seasons. I think it is a good thing the Americans are not going out a paying crazy fees for players, IMO that means they do have a long term plan. They are not risking the finances for short term gain.
Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 10:24 - Aug 11 with 3393 viewsDarran

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 10:22 - Aug 11 by andypitt56

People need to realise that because of the previous owners and managers, we have a severely inflated wage bill and unless we sell we cannot buy... we are paying the price for living outside our means for the last few seasons. I think it is a good thing the Americans are not going out a paying crazy fees for players, IMO that means they do have a long term plan. They are not risking the finances for short term gain.

What a fuçking load of bollox.

We had to sell so we could go to the next level. They were Huw Jenkins words. He then sold to people with no money.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 10:27 - Aug 11 with 3374 viewsandypitt56

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 10:24 - Aug 11 by Darran

We had to sell so we could go to the next level. They were Huw Jenkins words. He then sold to people with no money.

I dont it is a load of bollox, you look at all our transfers since we have been in the prem.

We have always sold one of our top players to fund moves for others. Face the facts our club has been poorly managed prior to the Americans. you only have to look at the commercial side of the club to see that they have already made improvements.
Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 10:51 - Aug 11 with 3268 viewsEasternJack

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 08:49 - Aug 11 by felixstowe_jack

Four players signed in January Window plus another two this Summer sounds like they are buying players to me.

15 players bought since they arrived for over £55M. I make at 8 of those are first team players - including 6 starters.

Don't believe the hype

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 10:51 - Aug 11 with 3258 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 10:24 - Aug 11 by Darran

I remember at the time you were all for it, weren't you.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 11:00 - Aug 11 with 3225 viewsKGriz16

Commercially, we've been a Premiership club run like a league one out fit. Whilst, I carefully say our position in the PL is solidified I would say we will be pushed on commercially by the American owners
Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 11:26 - Aug 11 with 3154 viewsbuilthjack

The yanks haven't got a pot to pi$$ in. They are looking for a quick profit over a couple of years then they will be out of here.
Hope I am wrong, but doubt it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 11:31 - Aug 11 with 3121 viewspikeypaul

It's only time before the Yanks shaft the club good and proper and then FO.

It makes it more bewildering why the Trust board are bending over backwards for them.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 12:07 - Aug 11 with 3043 viewsFlashberryjack

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 11:26 - Aug 11 by builthjack

The yanks haven't got a pot to pi$$ in. They are looking for a quick profit over a couple of years then they will be out of here.

Exactly....and some are still swallowing their sh*te.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 12:42 - Aug 11 with 2975 viewsEasternJack

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 11:26 - Aug 11 by builthjack

I'll throw this one out there...

EPL Transfer spend under the old board:

11/12 Season: £10M
12/13 Season: £17M
13/14 Season: £21M
14/15 Season: £25M
15/16 Season: £18M

Any guess on how much spend the new owners have signed off in the 14 months they've been here?

£56 million
Going someway to fixing the mess that Monk/Hj got us into by replacing all but 4 of our starting 11.

More work to be done, but I suggest some rethink their lazy xenophobic opinions on here.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 12:45]

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 12:48 - Aug 11 with 2946 viewsawayjack

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 12:42 - Aug 11 by EasternJack

Any guess on how much spend the new owners have signed off in the 14 months they've been here?

£56 million
Going someway to fixing the mess that Monk/Hj got us into by replacing all but 4 of our starting 11.

More work to be done, but I suggest some rethink their lazy xenophobic opinions on here.

Doesn't tell full story without player sales. I think we're only PL club with a net inflow from transfers since joining PL. Aside from Laudrup are we've sold our best players and replaced them with cheaper speculative options. That we've publicly stated were not investing in quality initial Siggy deal is done says more about owners lack of funds and priority on profit over squad.
Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 12:50 - Aug 11 with 2931 viewsSwanjaxs

Where's Murph57 when you need him ffs 😠

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 12:59 - Aug 11 with 2895 viewssomersetsimon

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 12:48 - Aug 11 by awayjack

Doesn't tell full story without player sales. I think we're only PL club with a net inflow from transfers since joining PL. Aside from Laudrup are we've sold our best players and replaced them with cheaper speculative options. That we've publicly stated were not investing in quality initial Siggy deal is done says more about owners lack of funds and priority on profit over squad.

I still don't understand why anyone thinks the owners were ever going to produce additional funds to buy players. This was never going to happen.
Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 12:59 - Aug 11 with 2895 viewsEasternJack

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 12:48 - Aug 11 by awayjack

We're net plus £5M in the same period with the new owners.

Which I'd expect - we could spend that - but I'd be worried if we consistently went negative net as we're not a club that has wealthy shareholders.

My point is, the new owners have signed off on all the spend that they could (give/take that extra £5m). If they were "filling their pockets" then that would not be happening. We'd see more of a situation like when the old board "pocketed" £12M net in 14/15. Some of which went to fund various family:friend owned vendors for a range of projects.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 13:00]

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 13:06 - Aug 11 with 2857 viewslondonlisa2001

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 12:42 - Aug 11 by EasternJack

£56 million

It's the net spend that's crucial.

I believe we have a positive net spend (in other words we've taken in more than we've spent). In a period where the TV money has grown hugely.

In a few days, that net spend surplus will be plus £50m or so.

Have a look at the bench we put out tomorrow and then tell us all how they're doing such a great job. They are nowhere near fixing the mess at the moment.

As an aside, £15m of that spend by the way is currently in Spain, on loan.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 13:09]
Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 13:15 - Aug 11 with 2816 viewswaynekerr55

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 13:06 - Aug 11 by londonlisa2001

It's the net spend that's crucial.

I believe we have a positive net spend (in other words we've taken in more than we've spent). In a period where the TV money has grown hugely.

In a few days, that net spend surplus will be plus £50m or so.

Have a look at the bench we put out tomorrow and then tell us all how they're doing such a great job. They are nowhere near fixing the mess at the moment.

As an aside, £15m of that spend by the way is currently in Spain, on loan.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 13:09]

Next level, hey? Although we should just be grateful and count our lucky stars for what we have...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 13:19 - Aug 11 with 2796 viewslondonlisa2001

Get the owners out sooner than later.... on 13:15 - Aug 11 by waynekerr55

Next level, hey? Although we should just be grateful and count our lucky stars for what we have...

Most of us never believed it at the time.

Those who started on about money being splashed around were crazy.

It was only ever beneficial to the shareholders who sold out to them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024