Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread 20:15 - Oct 21 with 7848 viewsHadders

OK, so Ian Holloway not the Messiah, but he is Rangers though and through and most seem to think we have moved in the right direction at bit this season, under severe financial restrictions. I'm not on Twitter, but if any of you are and want Holloway to stay, please tell Fernandes. I can't face another pointless mid-season sacking.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 22:08]
The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 11:12 - Oct 24 with 1631 viewsisawqpratwcity

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 10:05 - Oct 24 by terryb

This probably shows how stupid I am, but how do you know who has used the up & down arrows?

Back to the OP.

We should stick with Ollie as we need to let a manager be in charge for the whole season. Whether the board will do so if our current run without a win continues, may be another matter. And it is easy to forecast this run continuing when you look at ther fixture list.

An unexpected (IMO) win form the next three games would be very welcome!

Click on the number between the arrows and another window will open, listing the culprits.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 12:47 - Oct 24 with 1578 viewsTacticalR

We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude

Dr. Klahn, The Kentucky Fried Movie

Air hostess clique

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 18:14 - Oct 24 with 1477 viewsterryb

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 11:12 - Oct 24 by isawqpratwcity

Click on the number between the arrows and another window will open, listing the culprits.

Thank you.
The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 19:39 - Oct 24 with 1425 viewsDejR_vu

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 07:04 - Oct 24 by distortR

This! Had hoped to find that Hadders is also Deja Vu, but he managed to up and down post on one user name. How disappointing!

Two things - 1, Brighton and 2 Thomas have made Deja Vu's point about sticking your head about the parapet very well, and 2, when Ollie signed Lua Lua it's quite possible he didn't know he would have the funds to later sign Wheeler and Bright. I reckon the former is for us and the latter is to improve and sell on. And that's 3 things.

Now that the dust has settled on this a bit I would add that I always try to be civil on here (although I accept the dig about Brighton begging was a bit below the belt, apologies Brighton). I think I might have had a bit of a to-do with Bazza a long time ago (but there again who hasn't? Sorry Baz) but can't think of another. The point about me editing posts to make them look reasonable is total nonsense. If I disagree with someone I either quietly down-arrow or ignore. I would never lay in to someone.

But my original point stands. I've been called a hoare, a bitch, a c@nt, a coward, and compared to a wife-beater, on this thread, because I had a different opinion; pretty nauseating stuff. I didn't express that opinion for this very reason but was called-out by another poster and this is the result. As I say, just not worth the aggro. And, as I say, a real shame because it's obvious how much work goes in to this website.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 20:12 - Oct 24 with 1396 viewsHunterhoop

HAdders, I think you need to change this thread title to "The Official stick with everyone at the club thread"! We can't afford not to.
The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 20:20 - Oct 24 with 1389 viewsBrightonhoop

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 19:39 - Oct 24 by DejR_vu

Now that the dust has settled on this a bit I would add that I always try to be civil on here (although I accept the dig about Brighton begging was a bit below the belt, apologies Brighton). I think I might have had a bit of a to-do with Bazza a long time ago (but there again who hasn't? Sorry Baz) but can't think of another. The point about me editing posts to make them look reasonable is total nonsense. If I disagree with someone I either quietly down-arrow or ignore. I would never lay in to someone.

But my original point stands. I've been called a hoare, a bitch, a c@nt, a coward, and compared to a wife-beater, on this thread, because I had a different opinion; pretty nauseating stuff. I didn't express that opinion for this very reason but was called-out by another poster and this is the result. As I say, just not worth the aggro. And, as I say, a real shame because it's obvious how much work goes in to this website.

Alright DejR, it takes a man to hold his hands up, so gracefully accepted. Thank you. I was ott as well and shouldn't have bit so apologise to you too. I think my politics gets up some folks noses unintentionally too, and I take the kick backs on that with a pinch of salt largely, but the dogs is life or death for them, the ones I cant get out get gassed. It's a brutal culture down here. One bloke who took a dog from me swears it alleviated his depression and stopped him hanging himself, he's got a young family relying on him, so I tend to react a bit sharply. If anyone wants to take a pot at me no worries but leave the dogs out of it. For the record I think letting things get uncivil demeans us and let's us down. And on that i'm guilty too. I'll buy you a pint at HQ next time I'm over.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 20:23]
The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 23:54 - Oct 24 with 1312 views2Thomas2Bowles

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 19:39 - Oct 24 by DejR_vu

Personally I'm not buying your sour milk
Just saying

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 03:06 - Oct 25 with 1287 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 13:05 - Oct 25 with 1221 viewsDorse

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 12:47 - Oct 24 by TacticalR

We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude

Dr. Klahn, The Kentucky Fried Movie

You have our gratitude.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024