Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forest away 13:14 - Oct 23 with 6781 viewskenthoop11

Am I the only one who thinks we might end our woeful away record with a win at a ground we've never won at before...?

Thought so!
Forest away on 12:31 - Oct 31 with 1482 viewsDannyPaddox

33 visits since 1934.
14 top tier games.
14 second tier games.
5 Cup games.
No wins!

I can't make this one either. Would love to be there.
I feel it in my fillings this could be the year.

Anyone still alive that was there in 1949 when we won our first point (0-0). Leaving the ground saying something like: "Lads were unlucky today we'll do 'em next season!"

Serious question. Does any club have a worse record at an away ground?
Forest away on 13:39 - Oct 31 with 1396 viewsderbyhoop

Forest away on 12:31 - Oct 31 by DannyPaddox

33 visits since 1934.
14 top tier games.
14 second tier games.
5 Cup games.
No wins!

Anyone still alive that was there in 1949 when we won our first point (0-0). Leaving the ground saying something like: "Lads were unlucky today we'll do 'em next season!"

Spurs hadn't won at Liverpool between 1912 and sometime in the late 80s/early 90s.

I have to admit our record at the City Ground is probably the worst in our history. Considering we've won at Old Trafford, Anfield, Arsenal and Chelsea it's alarming.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Forest away on 14:22 - Oct 31 with 1376 viewsloftus77

Forest away on 12:31 - Oct 31 by DannyPaddox

33 visits since 1934.
14 top tier games.
14 second tier games.
5 Cup games.
No wins!

Isn't it Stoke away at Liverpool or something? Whatever, us and the City Ground is right up there. I often wonder: are Forest fans aware of the significance??
Forest away on 23:38 - Oct 31 with 1286 viewscarlosthebulb

Forest away on 08:19 - Oct 31 by Hayesender

My happiest memory of the city ground was us getting a 2-2 draw there back in 89.

Paul Wright scoring both after we were 2-0 down

Great comeback that, but Wright only got one - the equaliser in 88th min, Sinton scored the first with a peach of a curler...
Forest away on 00:07 - Nov 1 with 1268 viewswombat

Forest away on 23:38 - Oct 31 by carlosthebulb

Great comeback that, but Wright only got one - the equaliser in 88th min, Sinton scored the first with a peach of a curler...

Looks it's forest away , we will lose as usual to a last minute deflected goal and the run continues for another year . We aren't a lucky team

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024