Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashes Thread 23:09 - Nov 16 with 19604 viewsDale92

Seeming we are about a week away from the first test. Think its time to get the thread going as im getting fed up of reading about bURY for the past week. Aussies have announced their squad. Bancroft gets the nod over Renshaw as opener- he only got one century in div 2 last year. Tim Paine is back and so it Shaun Marsh. For the Aussies its hardly forminable and Khajawa is in their.

Meanwhile, are boys are playing a 3rf rate team but seem to be doing ok bar Vince. Overton looks promising and Woakes looks like he ready to take on the challange-vice captain anyone?

We can only expect flat, bouncey pitches. Id wish wed have giving foakes a go with bairstow at 3 in the warm up games. I dont think well ever need 2 spinners in Aus. Would have also liked to see us play a decent team before the 1st test..a NZ A team or something wpuld have helped.

Im going for a series draw.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2017 23:14]

This is the One, I've waited for

Ashes Thread on 19:57 - Dec 16 with 2384 viewsD_Alien

Ashes Thread on 18:44 - Dec 16 by kiwidale

Smith without doubt is a class above probably better than Bradman and I know its subjective maybe Bradman could adapt to the modern game? as Im sure Smith would be every bit as good if not better playing in Bradmans era and yes I understand the argument in regards to uncovered wickets.

Why is it a cheap shot to question Roots leadership? these are the very circumstances where you need a leader and a fighter in the mold of Brian Close, a captain who the players can look to for example. Give me Strauss Botham Pieteresen not necessarily captains but leaders nevertheless. Cook captained a very good side well and a bad side abysmally. Why is it that Aussie captains thrive in the role and ours wilt? The list of great Aussie captains is as long as ours is short. Australia usually appoint their best batsman as capt and they flourish Steve Waugh Allan Border Michael Clarke Bill Lawry Ian Chapple Greg Chapple Mark Taylor Ricky Ponting and now Steve Smith. Name me a comparative list of England captains? Australia have had 22 post war captains as opposed to England's 41 why? because Aussie captains usually batsmen flourish in the role whereas ours don't. Just why that is lost on me but Root need to get back to what hes good at scoring runs and leave the captaincy to?????

The very fact that you're saying Root is "wilting" in the role pretty much proves my point

He won two series on home soil (not wilting, but taking root and growing) and now he's faced with a huge task with an inferior side and following a mountain of off-the-field issues

In other words, he's not wilting. He's showing leadership and composure, needs a big score to go along with that but it'll come, maybe in the second innings. Even if it doesn't, give the bloke a break.

Quoting the likes of Close in comparison? You'd have done better quoting Illingworth, but not sure he'd have done much better with the tools at his disposal, and he was found wanting when met with superior opposition. So yes, at the moment, your criticism is cheap
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 19:57]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Ashes Thread on 21:16 - Dec 16 with 2335 viewsdownunder

Ashes Thread on 11:31 - Dec 16 by ColDale

The only thing that can save England now is if Smith gets a sniff of the world record. If he's out early tomorrow, they'll swing the bat, get a lead of 350 plus and spend five sessions trying to get us out. They'll fancy their chances of doing us in three sessions, so if Smith gets a chance of the world record, I think his team mates will convince him to stay out there and go for it.

They will go for the runs and declare around lunch is my prediction. Bad weather is forecast, so they will back themselves to get wickets and wrap up the series on a pitch that they say is deteriorating. Their batting yesterday was superb on that pitch.
Ashes Thread on 21:26 - Dec 16 with 2329 viewskiwidale

Ashes Thread on 19:57 - Dec 16 by D_Alien

The very fact that you're saying Root is "wilting" in the role pretty much proves my point

He won two series on home soil (not wilting, but taking root and growing) and now he's faced with a huge task with an inferior side and following a mountain of off-the-field issues

In other words, he's not wilting. He's showing leadership and composure, needs a big score to go along with that but it'll come, maybe in the second innings. Even if it doesn't, give the bloke a break.

Quoting the likes of Close in comparison? You'd have done better quoting Illingworth, but not sure he'd have done much better with the tools at his disposal, and he was found wanting when met with superior opposition. So yes, at the moment, your criticism is cheap
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 19:57]

"The very fact that you're saying Root is "wilting" in the role pretty much proves my point"

sorry D-Alian your logic is lost on me in what way does it prove your point?

"He won two series on home soil (not wilting, but taking root and growing)"

Root won Two home series against a weak SA side beset by injury and the lose of great players through retirement and against the worst Windies side since the last one and the one before that yet still managed to lose a test against both. Captains are not measured against poor teams you measure them against the very best. I'm sure Root will have great home series against Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

"In other words, he's not wilting. He's showing leadership and composure,"

Bollox.

"Quoting the likes of Close in comparison? You'd have done better quoting Illingworth,"

while I agree that Illingworth was a worthy Capt, Close is the perfect example of a leader and yes unfair to compare him to Root but Close never captained England until in his thirties. Maybe Root was selected Capt prematurely.

" at the moment, your criticism is cheap"

Critisism or observation? Any criticism cheap or otherwise is based on what I'm observing and I'd be ever so grateful if you could give me an example of expensive criticism? unwarranted criticism I understand.

"found wanting when met with superior opposition"

OK I take your point on this. nothing to be ashamed in losing to a better side when conditions suit the home team but the nature of the defeats raise questions Im well justified and not alone in my cheap criticism have you read Grahame Swann amonst others who have also questioned Root as Captain?
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 21:32]

This is not the time for bickering.

Ashes Thread on 21:44 - Dec 16 with 2313 viewsD_Alien

Ashes Thread on 21:26 - Dec 16 by kiwidale

"The very fact that you're saying Root is "wilting" in the role pretty much proves my point"

sorry D-Alian your logic is lost on me in what way does it prove your point?

"He won two series on home soil (not wilting, but taking root and growing)"

Root won Two home series against a weak SA side beset by injury and the lose of great players through retirement and against the worst Windies side since the last one and the one before that yet still managed to lose a test against both. Captains are not measured against poor teams you measure them against the very best. I'm sure Root will have great home series against Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

"In other words, he's not wilting. He's showing leadership and composure,"

Bollox.

"Quoting the likes of Close in comparison? You'd have done better quoting Illingworth,"

while I agree that Illingworth was a worthy Capt, Close is the perfect example of a leader and yes unfair to compare him to Root but Close never captained England until in his thirties. Maybe Root was selected Capt prematurely.

" at the moment, your criticism is cheap"

Critisism or observation? Any criticism cheap or otherwise is based on what I'm observing and I'd be ever so grateful if you could give me an example of expensive criticism? unwarranted criticism I understand.

"found wanting when met with superior opposition"

OK I take your point on this. nothing to be ashamed in losing to a better side when conditions suit the home team but the nature of the defeats raise questions Im well justified and not alone in my cheap criticism have you read Grahame Swann amonst others who have also questioned Root as Captain?
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 21:32]

Waffle

It's perfectly straightforward kiwi, you've chosen to knock a man when he's down(under) on his first tour as captain and up against huge odds

Wait till he's been in the job a couple more years. Swann's paid to come up whatever rubbish sells newspapers, and after bottling out of the last away Ashes series half way through can be safely ignored
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 21:45]

Ashes Thread on 22:16 - Dec 16 with 2281 viewskiwidale

Ashes Thread on 21:44 - Dec 16 by D_Alien

Waffle

It's perfectly straightforward kiwi, you've chosen to knock a man when he's down(under) on his first tour as captain and up against huge odds

Wait till he's been in the job a couple more years. Swann's paid to come up whatever rubbish sells newspapers, and after bottling out of the last away Ashes series half way through can be safely ignored
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 21:45]

Its all about opinions and yours is as valid as mine I'm just grateful you haven't told me I know feck all about cricket you must have been tempted? Lets see what transpires during the remainder of this ashes series and beyond, if your proved right then I will acknowledge your right. I'm sure you will remind me should I be remiss

Ashes Thread on 22:32 - Dec 16 with 2275 viewsD_Alien

Ashes Thread on 22:16 - Dec 16 by kiwidale

Its all about opinions and yours is as valid as mine I'm just grateful you haven't told me I know feck all about cricket you must have been tempted? Lets see what transpires during the remainder of this ashes series and beyond, if your proved right then I will acknowledge your right. I'm sure you will remind me should I be remiss

You're missing the point entirely

It's not about whether Root proves to be a good captain, it's about giving him a chance to prove himself over a decent run of series, rather than just taking the easy option of kicking a man at the very first sign of adversity

Clear enough?

Ashes Thread on 22:56 - Dec 16 with 2262 viewskiwidale

Ashes Thread on 22:32 - Dec 16 by D_Alien

You're missing the point entirely

It's not about whether Root proves to be a good captain, it's about giving him a chance to prove himself over a decent run of series, rather than just taking the easy option of kicking a man at the very first sign of adversity

Clear enough?

No its not clear enough. I'm making comment on what I see currently you on the other hand are indulging in wishful thinking based entirely on your opinion that he will come good. I hope for Root and England that you are right.

"It's not about whether Root proves to be a good captain, it's about giving him a chance to prove himself over a decent run of series,"

Oh like they did with Botham Flintoff and Petersen to name a few. All those I have mentioned fell foul of senior players who might have felt overlooked? maybe Anderson and Broad see Root in a like manner. As a senior player Broad should IMHO have been the Captain with Root as vice captain. Young players can be thrust into leadership too soon having said that Australia often pick a young captain... think Jamie Allen and how that worked out.

Ashes Thread on 23:07 - Dec 16 with 2253 viewsD_Alien

Ashes Thread on 22:56 - Dec 16 by kiwidale

No its not clear enough. I'm making comment on what I see currently you on the other hand are indulging in wishful thinking based entirely on your opinion that he will come good. I hope for Root and England that you are right.

"It's not about whether Root proves to be a good captain, it's about giving him a chance to prove himself over a decent run of series,"

Oh like they did with Botham Flintoff and Petersen to name a few. All those I have mentioned fell foul of senior players who might have felt overlooked? maybe Anderson and Broad see Root in a like manner. As a senior player Broad should IMHO have been the Captain with Root as vice captain. Young players can be thrust into leadership too soon having said that Australia often pick a young captain... think Jamie Allen and how that worked out.

Pietersen??

Root has completed 10 games as captain, and has won more than half of them. Strange how 'the opposition' are called weak whenever we're beating them, then we find our bowlers unable to make much impact on foreign soil and with 3 out of 5 of our top order on their first senior tour, and you've got the knife out for the captain?

You know F*CK ALL about cricket

Login to get fewer ads

Ashes Thread on 23:25 - Dec 16 with 2236 viewskiwidale

Ashes Thread on 23:07 - Dec 16 by D_Alien

Pietersen??

Root has completed 10 games as captain, and has won more than half of them. Strange how 'the opposition' are called weak whenever we're beating them, then we find our bowlers unable to make much impact on foreign soil and with 3 out of 5 of our top order on their first senior tour, and you've got the knife out for the captain?

You know F*CK ALL about cricket

If as you say Ive got my knife out for Root then you are right to take me to task. Ive said more than once I hope your right and that I'm proved wrong. I couldn't see any captain winning this series the numerous problems were plain to see during the home series i. e. not enough runs from openers middle order or tail the lack of a third and fourth seamer esp one with genuine pace. I always thought that Root should have been left to be what he is. a world class batsman equal on his day to the very best. The captaincy has come too soon. All just my opinion and your probably right IKFAAC

Ashes Thread on 23:28 - Dec 16 with 2229 viewsD_Alien

Ashes Thread on 23:25 - Dec 16 by kiwidale

If as you say Ive got my knife out for Root then you are right to take me to task. Ive said more than once I hope your right and that I'm proved wrong. I couldn't see any captain winning this series the numerous problems were plain to see during the home series i. e. not enough runs from openers middle order or tail the lack of a third and fourth seamer esp one with genuine pace. I always thought that Root should have been left to be what he is. a world class batsman equal on his day to the very best. The captaincy has come too soon. All just my opinion and your probably right IKFAAC

Admit it, you were gagging for it!

Ashes Thread on 07:11 - Dec 17 with 2170 viewskiwidale

Ashes Thread on 23:28 - Dec 16 by D_Alien

Admit it, you were gagging for it!

I know this is a tap in and I shouldn't I really shouldn't. I should be more adult but.... how many did Root get?
[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 7:13]

Ashes Thread on 09:57 - Dec 17 with 2109 viewsD_Alien

Ashes Thread on 07:11 - Dec 17 by kiwidale

I know this is a tap in and I shouldn't I really shouldn't. I should be more adult but.... how many did Root get?
[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 7:13]

14 runs scored against your zero points, quack quack

And after knifing him you're now giving him a kick when he's on the floor

He's got class and guts, so he'll get up again, not sure how you will

Back to the cricket... Good response from Anderson during the morning, but that ball from Starc to remove Vince was one for the ages. Can't help but applaud it

[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 10:01]

Ashes Thread on 03:10 - Dec 18 with 1976 viewskiwidale

Ashes Thread on 09:57 - Dec 17 by D_Alien

Back to the cricket... Good response from Anderson during the morning, but that ball from Starc to remove Vince was one for the ages. Can't help but applaud it

yes sensational ball but down to the crack in the pitch you cant get a ball to deviate like that without aid from a crack but that's cricket and he had to hit the crack. Two batsmen at the same end a right and left hander would both have been bowled.

Ashes Thread on 03:17 - Dec 18 with 1975 viewskiwidale

Ashes Thread on 09:57 - Dec 17 by D_Alien

You obviously think this is a personal attack on Root? how many times need I say it I'm only judging what I see nothing in it is personal Ive got no Knife or axe to grind.

"He's got class and guts, so he'll get up again, not sure how you will "

No need to have a pop at me for having a contrary opinion to yours its not as if Ricky Ponting Grahame Swann and others haven't said the same thing but what do they know.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 3:41]

Ashes Thread on 08:18 - Dec 18 with 1943 viewsnordenblue

They think it's all over..... it is now
Ashes Thread on 08:20 - Dec 18 with 1943 viewswatford_dale

Ashes Thread on 03:17 - Dec 18 by kiwidale

You obviously think this is a personal attack on Root? how many times need I say it I'm only judging what I see nothing in it is personal Ive got no Knife or axe to grind.

"He's got class and guts, so he'll get up again, not sure how you will "

No need to have a pop at me for having a contrary opinion to yours its not as if Ricky Ponting Grahame Swann and others haven't said the same thing but what do they know.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 3:41]

England could have picked the best captain that has ever lived and he wouldn't have made a difference. Questions need to be asked about the strength of our batting, especially the top order that has been inconsistent at best but not enough reaching decent totals.

The bowling was screaming out for a spinner, when Ali was injured/not performing but still included in the line up. Although with the other option of Mason Crane was not really selectable so why take him.

As for the England fast bowlers the slowest Aussie quick bowler was faster than our quickest bowler. Why did we not take a Tremlett style bowler, tall, fast and bangs it in at 90 mph. Finn anyone? Broad and Anderson were good in the day/night when the ball started to nibble around but you pretty much knew, in Australia, that it was going to be sunshine with no clouds in the height of their summer somehow.

The current structure of the English game does not help at all. In the 2017 season there were only 6 different county players that registered 3 centuries or more, the lowest ever. The amount of runs scored by batsmen in a season has declined in recent years and not helped when you are playing county games in Apr, May, Aug and Sept when there is a high risk of weather impacting the game.

As for the spinners, during the key spinning months of June, July and August there was only one county cricket match due to our obsession for the cricket for the ADHD (20:20 and 1 day). This will only be compounded when the city based 20:20 gets going.

Best hope is that we don't get white washed but I think the Aussies would need to turn up p*ssed for the last 2 games for that to happen.
Ashes Thread on 08:46 - Dec 18 with 1911 viewsdownunder

Ashes Thread on 03:10 - Dec 18 by kiwidale

yes sensational ball but down to the crack in the pitch you cant get a ball to deviate like that without aid from a crack but that's cricket and he had to hit the crack. Two batsmen at the same end a right and left hander would both have been bowled.

One of the England bowlers got the ball to deviate off that crack, late on the day before. Probably deviated more, as it missed the stumps and bat by around 4 inches. Sensational, yes, but personally, I am not buying into this ball of the century hype.
As for this Root and captaincy business, I am hoping he has learned something. He put no pressure at all on Smith early on in the day where he batted all day. Nothing to lose now, if the same situation develops, try it, experiment. Or think, "what would an Australian captain do in this situation" Hope he score big before the tour is over as well.
Ashes Thread on 08:51 - Dec 18 with 1908 viewsmingthemerciless

Ashes Thread on 08:20 - Dec 18 by watford_dale

England could have picked the best captain that has ever lived and he wouldn't have made a difference. Questions need to be asked about the strength of our batting, especially the top order that has been inconsistent at best but not enough reaching decent totals.

The bowling was screaming out for a spinner, when Ali was injured/not performing but still included in the line up. Although with the other option of Mason Crane was not really selectable so why take him.

As for the England fast bowlers the slowest Aussie quick bowler was faster than our quickest bowler. Why did we not take a Tremlett style bowler, tall, fast and bangs it in at 90 mph. Finn anyone? Broad and Anderson were good in the day/night when the ball started to nibble around but you pretty much knew, in Australia, that it was going to be sunshine with no clouds in the height of their summer somehow.

The current structure of the English game does not help at all. In the 2017 season there were only 6 different county players that registered 3 centuries or more, the lowest ever. The amount of runs scored by batsmen in a season has declined in recent years and not helped when you are playing county games in Apr, May, Aug and Sept when there is a high risk of weather impacting the game.

As for the spinners, during the key spinning months of June, July and August there was only one county cricket match due to our obsession for the cricket for the ADHD (20:20 and 1 day). This will only be compounded when the city based 20:20 gets going.

Best hope is that we don't get white washed but I think the Aussies would need to turn up p*ssed for the last 2 games for that to happen.

We'd be getting pissed if we were 3-0 up. The Aussies won't. There in lies the difference in mentalities. They'll be busting a gut for 5-0 and barring the weather they'll get it. We'd be thinking job done at 3-0, we can take it easy now.

It's same with the national football team, we're producing players who can't deal with pressure. We have developed a weak mentality that as soon as things get tough we roll over. The players have it too easy too soon. We've stopped producing real winners in both codes.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 9:08]
Ashes Thread on 09:06 - Dec 18 with 1905 viewskiwidale

Your comment that the best captain ever not making a difference is mute we will never know I can only comment on the captain we had not the ones we didn't have. We simply lacked a leader Root was found wanting as a captain and as a player I make the point that the burden of captaincy affected his batting nothing more. He tried nothing other than that which was not working, bowling seam up at 75 kph on that pitch was never going to take wickets, That changed dramatically on day 4 when the cracks appeared. In Root's defense Broad and Ali were poor they let him down. Oh for a Ben Stokes! with him we could now be 3 up instead if 3 down in all three tests we were in good positions Stokes would have made a massive difference with both bat and ball. the rest of your post I agree with.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 9:10]

Ashes Thread on 09:41 - Dec 18 with 1872 viewsD_Alien

At last, someone who knows what they're talking about, especially your point about the captain

There's a special place in sporting hell reserved for former players who rake in the lucre whilst putting the boot into their (always inferior) successors. Similarly, there's always people who'll use their comments to justify their oh-so-easy shots at a captain who, as you rightly say, can't be blamed for having inferior bowlers in the conditions, inexperienced or out of form batsman, a pre-tour disaster and a team management and ECB set up to foster short-form cricket

Root is clearly devastated at finding himself with these handicaps, but has fronted-up manfully. The biggest accusation against him, implied when it was suggested we needed a 'fighter like Close' is that he's lacking in guts or determination. Absolute twaddle, it's not a comment on his playing ability but on his character and those who make such cheap shots should expect to be taken to task

Well done to the Aussies, and bring on the next Ashes series. I hope Root's still captain, he doesn't deserve to be judged on this series
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 9:44]

Ashes Thread on 11:10 - Dec 18 with 1781 viewsmingthemerciless

They way Root got out the other day was ridiculous cricket at any level. New bowler comes on, you have a look. You don't throw the bat at the first ball, you watch it go by if you can. It's not like we were in a run chase, it was about occupying the crease.

Our guys either get quick runs or they get out. They don't know how to wear the bowlers down when scoring is difficult.
Ashes Thread on 12:15 - Dec 18 with 1737 viewsD_Alien

Ashes Thread on 08:46 - Dec 18 by downunder

One of the England bowlers got the ball to deviate off that crack, late on the day before. Probably deviated more, as it missed the stumps and bat by around 4 inches. Sensational, yes, but personally, I am not buying into this ball of the century hype.
As for this Root and captaincy business, I am hoping he has learned something. He put no pressure at all on Smith early on in the day where he batted all day. Nothing to lose now, if the same situation develops, try it, experiment. Or think, "what would an Australian captain do in this situation" Hope he score big before the tour is over as well.

It's a fair point about his approach on day three, but to be absolutely fair he'd introduced a whole plethora of unusual and varied field placings in the previous two tests, so it's not as if he's lacking in imagination or planning. In other words, he had "tried it"

Maybe he should've tried it again, but whatever the thought process it didn't work on either occasion and there comes a point when you simply have to acknowledge the skill of the opposition. Chance plays a part too, e.g. Anderson getting 4 lbws on day four after toiling without success all the previous day

Ashes Thread on 16:29 - Dec 18 with 1650 viewsscarrow

There is some potential with the newcomers, Vince, Stoneman Malan and Overton they’ve all shown promise.

The problem has been twofold, Cook, Root, Ali, Broad and to some extent Anderson haven’t performed and the lack of bowling pace has been exposed. It’s a shame that Finn who can get some pace and Roland-Jones have been injured.

It’s also worth remembering that England win the majority of series at home and fail away, so is it any surprise that this has happened. I expected England to lose the series although I thought they might nick the 2nd test.

Poll: Final position

Ashes Thread on 02:15 - Dec 19 with 1569 viewskiwidale

Ashes Thread on 09:41 - Dec 18 by D_Alien

At last, someone who knows what they're talking about, especially your point about the captain

There's a special place in sporting hell reserved for former players who rake in the lucre whilst putting the boot into their (always inferior) successors. Similarly, there's always people who'll use their comments to justify their oh-so-easy shots at a captain who, as you rightly say, can't be blamed for having inferior bowlers in the conditions, inexperienced or out of form batsman, a pre-tour disaster and a team management and ECB set up to foster short-form cricket

Root is clearly devastated at finding himself with these handicaps, but has fronted-up manfully. The biggest accusation against him, implied when it was suggested we needed a 'fighter like Close' is that he's lacking in guts or determination. Absolute twaddle, it's not a comment on his playing ability but on his character and those who make such cheap shots should expect to be taken to task

Well done to the Aussies, and bring on the next Ashes series. I hope Root's still captain, he doesn't deserve to be judged on this series
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 9:44]

you dont half talk some bollox

" There's a special place in sporting hell reserved for former players who rake in the lucre whilst putting the boot into their (always inferior) successors. Similarly, there's always people who'll use their comments to justify their oh-so-easy shots at a captain".....

That's right up there with the biggest load of tripe even you have spouted on here. Can you point to where I said that root lacked courage? you cant you just made it up you just like to but its too close to christmas to fall out about cricket, so have a merry Christmas I will try to talk some sense into you in the new year

Ashes Thread on 11:53 - Dec 19 with 1488 viewsD_Alien

Ashes Thread on 02:15 - Dec 19 by kiwidale

you dont half talk some bollox

" There's a special place in sporting hell reserved for former players who rake in the lucre whilst putting the boot into their (always inferior) successors. Similarly, there's always people who'll use their comments to justify their oh-so-easy shots at a captain".....

That's right up there with the biggest load of tripe even you have spouted on here. Can you point to where I said that root lacked courage? you cant you just made it up you just like to but its too close to christmas to fall out about cricket, so have a merry Christmas I will try to talk some sense into you in the new year

I've pointed out how your call for a captain like Close as a fighter puts Root in the frame as lacking fight, a slur on his character entirely without foundation

You can't even understand the basis for your own vacuous points; the very definition of bollox

Have a look at your equally vacuous post in the January thread, deconstructed by TVOS. More utter twaddle. Must do better in 2018, but I'll have a great Xmas and NY whilst not holding my breath

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024