Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ricardo vaz te 12:49 - Jan 1 with 4042 viewsRAFC1907

Anybody else heard of this rumour.

Poll: Bottomley...

Ricardo vaz te on 12:54 - Jan 1 with 4015 viewsisitme

That he is going to sign until the end of the season?
Ricardo vaz te on 12:57 - Jan 1 with 4003 viewselectricblue

Just had to google his age which is down as 31 i actually thought he was older.....
Is he fit enough.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Ricardo vaz te on 13:03 - Jan 1 with 3964 viewsjudd

I heard it was Graham Parker

Poll: What is it to be then?

Ricardo vaz te on 13:25 - Jan 1 with 3874 viewsDale92

Hes in the Chinese Super League atm according to his wiki. Id love it but theirs more chance of bURY breaking even this season than us signng him if hes playing china still.

This is the One, I've waited for

Ricardo vaz te on 15:35 - Jan 1 with 3566 viewspioneer

Ricardo vaz te on 13:25 - Jan 1 by Dale92

Hes in the Chinese Super League atm according to his wiki. Id love it but theirs more chance of bURY breaking even this season than us signng him if hes playing china still.

yes, probably a case of chinese whispers.
Ricardo vaz te on 16:59 - Jan 1 with 3363 viewsrdaleouis

Ricardo vaz te on 13:25 - Jan 1 by Dale92

I'd stick in China if I was him... How are we meant to get anybody of any quality to come to us when we are displaying performances like the one today? Absolutely dreadful.
Ricardo vaz te on 10:07 - Jan 2 with 2709 viewsParkinsGimp

Oh please no! Mr Arrogants scouting plan revolves around ex players or players that were ok 6 seasons ago ...please god stop the jobs for mates .
Ricardo vaz te on 10:40 - Jan 2 with 2628 viewsD_Alien

The difference in a tight game between two teams in rubbish form yesterday was Delfouneso

I'd see Vaz Te in a similar light, worth a go on a six-month deal

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Ricardo vaz te on 11:44 - Jan 2 with 2473 viewsmingthemerciless

He was a good player in his day. Always had a trick or two and an eye for goal. No idea what he's like now.
Ricardo vaz te on 11:55 - Jan 2 with 2435 viewsDaleFan7

Ricardo vaz te on 11:44 - Jan 2 by mingthemerciless

He was a good player in his day. Always had a trick or two and an eye for goal. No idea what he's like now.

He's scored 5 in 5 in the Chinese SL apparently this season. He only moved there in July and is probably on a lot more than we would offer so unless he absolutely hates it there and it just looking for a quick get out, I can't see him coming here.
Ricardo vaz te on 12:20 - Jan 2 with 2349 viewsScunnydale

The Chinese SL season finished in November (I think). Looks like he's not played since mid-October when he scored against Guangzhou R+F. That was his fifth goal in four matches, including a brace against Tevez's team.

The Chinese FA are clamping down on foreign players so that might mean Vaz Te's chances become more limited at Henan. He's competing against Borek Dockal for a spot too.
Ricardo vaz te on 12:25 - Jan 2 with 2324 viewsIknoweverything

Ricardo vaz te on 11:44 - Jan 2 by mingthemerciless

He was better out wide at West Ham. Fast, could beat a man and had a decent right foot.

He might be in his thirties, but is his level really now League One? He is scoring in China and will be on a comparative fortune. It might even be his last contract at that level, so why pass that up to join a struggling League One side on a short-term deal for a relative pittance?

I would love to know from where this rumours originate. Oh, that’s right, I do. People who want to make themselves appear that “they know everything”.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024