Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket 09:15 - Feb 3 with 11520 viewsColDale

Rochdale v Millwall: Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round Replay — Tuesday 6th February 2018 — 7.45pm kick-off.

We can confirm that Rochdale’s Emirates FA Cup fourth round replay against Millwall at the Crown Oil Arena will be played on Tuesday 6th February 2018 — 7.45pm kick-off.

All areas of the ground will be open for this fixture.

Fans should note that the game is ALL TICKET and seating is reserved, meaning supporters must sit in the seat allocated to them on their ticket. This has been put in place to allow season ticket holders the opportunity to purchase their own seat.

Tickets will be available on the night of the game and should be bought from the RAFC Ticket Office before going to the turnstiles. However, where possible, we ask fans to purchase in advance to help avoid matchday queues.

Tickets will go on sale to all supporters at 9am on Tuesday 30th January 2018, however, season ticket holders will have a priority purchase period to secure their own seat.

The priority purchase period for season ticket holders will run from 9am on Tuesday 30th January 201 until 5pm on Thursday 1st February 2018. After this time, seat reservations will be lifted.

Season Ticket holders will be sold a ticket relevant to the age band of their Season Ticket.

The support shown by fans on Saturday at Millwall and in the previous round at Doncaster Rovers was absolutely tremendous, therefore, as a token of our appreciation, the club has taken the decision to reciprocate the deal offered to fans at the Den, and season ticket holders can benefit from reduced price admission. Reduced priced tickets can be purchased right up until kick-off on production of your season ticket book. If purchasing over the phone, please have your customer ID number at the ready.

Prices are as follows:

Adult - £15/ season ticket holders £12
Concession (over 65s and 21 and under) — £10/ season ticket holders £8
16 and under - £5/ season ticket holders £4

Tickets will be available in person at the RAFC Ticket Office, online at https://www.rafctickets.co.uk/ , or over the phone by calling 0844 826 1907 (option 8). No fees will be charged on tickets bought over the phone for this game. Fees will still apply online.

The Ticket Office will open this Saturday (February 3rd) from 9am-midday to give supporters an extra opportunity to purchase tickets.

Supporters who attend the Millwall replay should keep a hold of their ticket, as fans who attend the match will be given priority purchase for the fifth round tie, should we progress in the competition.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/february/ticket-news-fa-cup_millwall_rep
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 09:42 - Feb 3 with 6586 views442Dale

Could the Trust contact the club to confirm that season ticket holders will still get first priority for any 5th round tie as mentioned in the other thread?

Have asked via twitter and will post any reply received.

To ensure season ticket holders who can’t attend on Tuesday get a ticket for any 5th round game, they’d have to put tickets to one side. eg if we’ve 2500 ST holders and have sold 1500 to ST holders for Tuesday so far then 1000 tickets HAVE to be put aside and remain there until kick off allowing ST holders to buy, and then left unsold should any not attend.

Going off approx 6000 capacity in the home stands and approx 2500 ST holders, they can only sell 3500 tickets to non-ST holders for Tuesday or run the risk of a ST holder not getting a ticket for any 5th round game
[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 9:42]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 09:57 - Feb 3 with 6562 viewsColDale

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 09:42 - Feb 3 by 442Dale

Could the Trust contact the club to confirm that season ticket holders will still get first priority for any 5th round tie as mentioned in the other thread?

Have asked via twitter and will post any reply received.

To ensure season ticket holders who can’t attend on Tuesday get a ticket for any 5th round game, they’d have to put tickets to one side. eg if we’ve 2500 ST holders and have sold 1500 to ST holders for Tuesday so far then 1000 tickets HAVE to be put aside and remain there until kick off allowing ST holders to buy, and then left unsold should any not attend.

Going off approx 6000 capacity in the home stands and approx 2500 ST holders, they can only sell 3500 tickets to non-ST holders for Tuesday or run the risk of a ST holder not getting a ticket for any 5th round game
[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 9:42]

Yes, we'll have a word
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 10:03 - Feb 3 with 6551 views442Dale

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 09:57 - Feb 3 by ColDale

Yes, we'll have a word

Cheers.

Can't see us selling 3500 to non-ST holders but good to clarify that those ST who can't get there on Tuesday will still retain their priority.

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 10:16 - Feb 3 with 6525 views100569

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 09:57 - Feb 3 by ColDale

Yes, we'll have a word

I picked my ticket up on Thursday morning and asked the girl in the office the same question ie season ticket holders get priority should we reach the fifth round. She said she didn`t know. She was only told to tell people purchasing tickets to keep their ticket stubs to give them priority for the next round.
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 11:04 - Feb 3 with 6433 viewsBobbyjoe

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 10:16 - Feb 3 by 100569

I picked my ticket up on Thursday morning and asked the girl in the office the same question ie season ticket holders get priority should we reach the fifth round. She said she didn`t know. She was only told to tell people purchasing tickets to keep their ticket stubs to give them priority for the next round.

Surely ticket-stubs for Tuesday are not going to trump season-tickets for (potential) Tottenham tickets. That would be outrageous! In the event of the potential game, which you would be able to sell-out three times over, surely it will be a window for season-ticket holders followed by a window for ticket-stub holders (and I imagine even some of them won't get one!). This potential game is the biggest in any Dale fan's living memory!
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 11:08 - Feb 3 with 6426 viewschalkyncfc

This isn't an all ticket game though is it,you can just go down and purchase your ticket on the night and go in,an all ticket implies that its going to be a sell out but I doubt that it will be,if you visit Meadow Lane you have to purchase a tkt beforehand as you do a lot of grounds now days but we don't advertise the games as 'all ticket'
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 11:10 - Feb 3 with 6419 views442Dale

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 11:04 - Feb 3 by Bobbyjoe

Surely ticket-stubs for Tuesday are not going to trump season-tickets for (potential) Tottenham tickets. That would be outrageous! In the event of the potential game, which you would be able to sell-out three times over, surely it will be a window for season-ticket holders followed by a window for ticket-stub holders (and I imagine even some of them won't get one!). This potential game is the biggest in any Dale fan's living memory!

You’d have to assume your priority windows are indeed correct. The club should now clarify this.

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 11:21 - Feb 3 with 6387 viewsBobbyjoe

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 11:08 - Feb 3 by chalkyncfc

This isn't an all ticket game though is it,you can just go down and purchase your ticket on the night and go in,an all ticket implies that its going to be a sell out but I doubt that it will be,if you visit Meadow Lane you have to purchase a tkt beforehand as you do a lot of grounds now days but we don't advertise the games as 'all ticket'

But in this case the "ticket" is the important thing, because it's Willy Wonka's Golden Ticket! I wouldn't be at all surprised if hundreds of people hadn't bought tickets online with no intention of going to the match, just on the off-chance! In fact if I were a 65 year-old bury fan, say, I might buy a £10 lottery-ticket just for the chance of going to the potential game, which is why the Keep-your-Millwall-ticket ideamay have unforeseen consequences!
Login to get fewer ads

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 11:31 - Feb 3 with 6351 viewsD_Alien

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 11:21 - Feb 3 by Bobbyjoe

But in this case the "ticket" is the important thing, because it's Willy Wonka's Golden Ticket! I wouldn't be at all surprised if hundreds of people hadn't bought tickets online with no intention of going to the match, just on the off-chance! In fact if I were a 65 year-old bury fan, say, I might buy a £10 lottery-ticket just for the chance of going to the potential game, which is why the Keep-your-Millwall-ticket ideamay have unforeseen consequences!

If your theory is correct, it could lead to a black market

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 11:37 - Feb 3 with 6338 viewsBobbyjoe

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 11:31 - Feb 3 by D_Alien

If your theory is correct, it could lead to a black market

As I see it, anyone anywhere in the world, for a maximum of £15, can get themselves an option on a home ticket for the biggest game in the club's 110-year history, bar none!

Potentially!
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 12:19 - Feb 3 with 6240 viewsBartRowou

I'm still staggered that Tuesday is all-ticket. If it's a loyalty thing for round 5, the simplest thing to do would be to give out a ticket upon entrance to the ground which can be used if we beat the Wall.

Also, if we do, Spurs or Newport only have a right to 15% of the ground which is about half the Wilbutts and that's all I'd give them. Fill the rest of it with Dale.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 12:36 - Feb 3 with 6206 viewsBobbyjoe

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 12:19 - Feb 3 by BartRowou

I'm still staggered that Tuesday is all-ticket. If it's a loyalty thing for round 5, the simplest thing to do would be to give out a ticket upon entrance to the ground which can be used if we beat the Wall.

Also, if we do, Spurs or Newport only have a right to 15% of the ground which is about half the Wilbutts and that's all I'd give them. Fill the rest of it with Dale.

Quite so. As long as you've got a ticket, you don't even need to turn up! (Which, if we lose, fair play to the club for making a few extra quid, but if we win it's going to be mayhem!).
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 12:37 - Feb 3 with 6202 views442Dale

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 12:19 - Feb 3 by BartRowou

That’s a good point. The club should look at splitting the Willbutts to give at least another 1000 seats to Dale fans.

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 13:29 - Feb 3 with 6113 views100notout

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 12:37 - Feb 3 by 442Dale

That’s a good point. The club should look at splitting the Willbutts to give at least another 1000 seats to Dale fans.

Lets worry about Tuesday night first!

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 14:00 - Feb 3 with 6052 views442Dale

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 13:29 - Feb 3 by 100notout

Lets worry about Tuesday night first!

That's why there are constant references around if we get there. Doesn't harm to have a plan -presumably it's in place for ST holders, it's just that they aren't aware and therefore the plan needs amending.

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 14:04 - Feb 3 with 6044 views100notout

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 14:00 - Feb 3 by 442Dale

That's why there are constant references around if we get there. Doesn't harm to have a plan -presumably it's in place for ST holders, it's just that they aren't aware and therefore the plan needs amending.

Why communicate now about hypothetical scenarios? There's plenty of time for that after Tuesday night. IF NECESSARY

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 14:08 - Feb 3 with 6031 views442Dale

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 14:04 - Feb 3 by 100notout

Why communicate now about hypothetical scenarios? There's plenty of time for that after Tuesday night. IF NECESSARY

Because they've already communicated around that hypothetical scenario by saying fans with a Millwall ticket will get priority purchase should we reach the fifth round. This then led to a question by a season ticket holder who can't attend. Easily solved.

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 14:27 - Feb 3 with 5985 views100notout

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 14:08 - Feb 3 by 442Dale

Because they've already communicated around that hypothetical scenario by saying fans with a Millwall ticket will get priority purchase should we reach the fifth round. This then led to a question by a season ticket holder who can't attend. Easily solved.

That statement was quite rightly made purely to encourage attendance on Tuesday. If we then get to play Spurs there will be plenty of time to plan, liaise with other parties and communicate to the fans. (Thats not to say the club will not be thinking about this already but there is no need to communicate this yet)

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 14:51 - Feb 3 with 5941 views442Dale

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 14:27 - Feb 3 by 100notout

That statement was quite rightly made purely to encourage attendance on Tuesday. If we then get to play Spurs there will be plenty of time to plan, liaise with other parties and communicate to the fans. (Thats not to say the club will not be thinking about this already but there is no need to communicate this yet)

The plan should be in place ie. no more than 3500 tickets being sold to non-ST holders on Tuesday or having to further communicate that attending on Tuesday won't guarantee a ticket for the 5th round should we get there. Some fans may feel they have that guarantee at present.

The won't be plenty of time, there will be 12 days. Those plans should be in place already (they have to be as seen above), and I fully expect they are. That's why it's possible to ask these questions now, some fans are unsure and maybe a bit worrried and they don't need to be. It's good that the Trust will follow this up on behalf of those fans.

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 15:02 - Feb 3 with 5907 views100notout

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 14:51 - Feb 3 by 442Dale

The plan should be in place ie. no more than 3500 tickets being sold to non-ST holders on Tuesday or having to further communicate that attending on Tuesday won't guarantee a ticket for the 5th round should we get there. Some fans may feel they have that guarantee at present.

The won't be plenty of time, there will be 12 days. Those plans should be in place already (they have to be as seen above), and I fully expect they are. That's why it's possible to ask these questions now, some fans are unsure and maybe a bit worrried and they don't need to be. It's good that the Trust will follow this up on behalf of those fans.

I give up

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 15:06 - Feb 3 with 5892 views442Dale

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 15:02 - Feb 3 by 100notout

I give up

Fair enough. Hopefully those fans who are concerned will have their mind put at rest in the next couple of days. If this thread helps, excellent.

Doesn't affect me having a season ticket and a ticket, but always happy to help others where possible.

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 08:54 - Feb 5 with 4811 viewsoff2div1

Am I right that if we sell more than 3500 to none season ticket holders, we will turn away people and leave up to 1000 seats unsold because some season ticket holders can't be bothered to turn up. Potentially loosing £15k
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 12:58 - Feb 5 with 4586 viewsKenBoon

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 08:54 - Feb 5 by off2div1

Am I right that if we sell more than 3500 to none season ticket holders, we will turn away people and leave up to 1000 seats unsold because some season ticket holders can't be bothered to turn up. Potentially loosing £15k

No. Those season ticket holders who hadn't bought by last Friday no longer have first-dibs on their season ticket seat. Anyone can now purchase that seat.
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 13:14 - Feb 5 with 4555 viewsupthedale

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 12:58 - Feb 5 by KenBoon

No. Those season ticket holders who hadn't bought by last Friday no longer have first-dibs on their season ticket seat. Anyone can now purchase that seat.

I think they mean for the potential next game (ie Spurs...or of course Newport). If a person has bought an unused season ticket space for the Millwall game, will the season ticket holder or the Millwall ticket holder get priority for the next FA Cup game.

As others have said, it could all be pointless if we get knocked out - but does need considering.

Also doesn't sound like we've sold that many tickets anyway.
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 13:25 - Feb 5 with 4532 viewsKenBoon

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 13:14 - Feb 5 by upthedale

I think they mean for the potential next game (ie Spurs...or of course Newport). If a person has bought an unused season ticket space for the Millwall game, will the season ticket holder or the Millwall ticket holder get priority for the next FA Cup game.

As others have said, it could all be pointless if we get knocked out - but does need considering.

Also doesn't sound like we've sold that many tickets anyway.

Sorry. My bad.
I would hope season ticket holders retain first dibs at tickets, then ticket holders from this game.
I agree with your last sentence though. Hopefully there will be a last minute surge when the club confirm it will remain all ticket and the pitch is ok.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024