Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket 09:15 - Feb 3 with 11537 viewsColDale

Rochdale v Millwall: Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round Replay — Tuesday 6th February 2018 — 7.45pm kick-off.

We can confirm that Rochdale’s Emirates FA Cup fourth round replay against Millwall at the Crown Oil Arena will be played on Tuesday 6th February 2018 — 7.45pm kick-off.

All areas of the ground will be open for this fixture.

Fans should note that the game is ALL TICKET and seating is reserved, meaning supporters must sit in the seat allocated to them on their ticket. This has been put in place to allow season ticket holders the opportunity to purchase their own seat.

Tickets will be available on the night of the game and should be bought from the RAFC Ticket Office before going to the turnstiles. However, where possible, we ask fans to purchase in advance to help avoid matchday queues.

Tickets will go on sale to all supporters at 9am on Tuesday 30th January 2018, however, season ticket holders will have a priority purchase period to secure their own seat.

The priority purchase period for season ticket holders will run from 9am on Tuesday 30th January 201 until 5pm on Thursday 1st February 2018. After this time, seat reservations will be lifted.

Season Ticket holders will be sold a ticket relevant to the age band of their Season Ticket.

The support shown by fans on Saturday at Millwall and in the previous round at Doncaster Rovers was absolutely tremendous, therefore, as a token of our appreciation, the club has taken the decision to reciprocate the deal offered to fans at the Den, and season ticket holders can benefit from reduced price admission. Reduced priced tickets can be purchased right up until kick-off on production of your season ticket book. If purchasing over the phone, please have your customer ID number at the ready.

Prices are as follows:

Adult - £15/ season ticket holders £12
Concession (over 65s and 21 and under) — £10/ season ticket holders £8
16 and under - £5/ season ticket holders £4

Tickets will be available in person at the RAFC Ticket Office, online at https://www.rafctickets.co.uk/ , or over the phone by calling 0844 826 1907 (option 8). No fees will be charged on tickets bought over the phone for this game. Fees will still apply online.

The Ticket Office will open this Saturday (February 3rd) from 9am-midday to give supporters an extra opportunity to purchase tickets.

Supporters who attend the Millwall replay should keep a hold of their ticket, as fans who attend the match will be given priority purchase for the fifth round tie, should we progress in the competition.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/february/ticket-news-fa-cup_millwall_rep
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 13:27 - Feb 5 with 3451 viewsdingdangblue

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 12:37 - Feb 3 by 442Dale

That’s a good point. The club should look at splitting the Willbutts to give at least another 1000 seats to Dale fans.

That's not going to happen - Spurs will get the whole stand like Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday did. The police would interfere also so we wouldn't be able to sell every seat - there would be blocks empty for segregation. 6500 Dale / 3500 Spurs is more than fair especially looking at our average USUAL crowd.
More importantly IF we do get Spurs and a sell out will the club be repairing all the broken/missing seats so we can sell them - there must be a few hundred dotted around the stadium.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 13:40 - Feb 5 with 3429 views442Dale

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 13:27 - Feb 5 by dingdangblue

That's not going to happen - Spurs will get the whole stand like Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday did. The police would interfere also so we wouldn't be able to sell every seat - there would be blocks empty for segregation. 6500 Dale / 3500 Spurs is more than fair especially looking at our average USUAL crowd.
More importantly IF we do get Spurs and a sell out will the club be repairing all the broken/missing seats so we can sell them - there must be a few hundred dotted around the stadium.

Good point. This was asked previously, there’s all the seats at the front of the Pearl St.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 14:21 - Feb 5 with 3375 viewsBobbyjoe

While this whole question may be rendered entirely academic by tomorow's result, don't ST holders normally get the option to buy at least two tickets (If not more!), which would mean (with the sure to be obscene amount of complimentary tickets!), there will be very few others left, ticket-stub or no?
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 14:38 - Feb 5 with 3334 viewsD_Alien

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 13:40 - Feb 5 by 442Dale

Good point. This was asked previously, there’s all the seats at the front of the Pearl St.

IF we end up playing Spurs, it'd be great to get as many seats as possible repaired* to get the gate above the magic 10000 mark. The last time this happened was an FA Cup tie against Bury c.1980

* I don't believe all unavailable seats need repairing. I'm sure I read somewhere that grounds with a capacity of less than 10000 incur fewer costs, i.e. policing, insurance; and that the club have simply decommissioned seats to lower the capacity below this figure

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 17:44 - Feb 5 with 3146 viewssoulboy

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 13:27 - Feb 5 by dingdangblue

There may be quite a lot more tomorrow if we win!
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 20:54 - Feb 5 with 2907 viewsrodneysafairy

ha ha some of the Wall fans are in meltdown
A few pictures have been put up of the "pitch" on the sites
Saying it should not be allowed to take place on that "shitheap"
"Why should professional footballers have to play on that, kin disgrace"
"Game should be played at the Den"
"Throw the game dont want any of our players getting injurys"
"is it on, when will it be confirmed for those traveling"
Lots of banter saying "all a bit prem lge and sky kids comments all pitches were like that years ago"
Even a rumour millwall may now call up a 6ft 6 player, yes thats right up there with Crouch was on loan and scored 3 v Braintree cup last season just called back from loan period
Ha Giving away the secrets aint i
Joking aside many think the pictures of the pitch are a wind up
One said "bit late for planting potatoes aint it" on seeing the holes
Morison will be playing i think with possb the Giant alongside him in place of Gregory, maybe give him a rest or on the bench
The worst pitch ive ever seen a game played on was the Local Non Lge side Dulwich Hamlet in the last ever season of the old amateur cup v Friar Lane Old Boys , the game went ahead as the Leicester officials said they could not get their players off work or afford travel expenses to come back for rearranged game that week
All games in London were called off that day inc millwall, only game i have heard real laughter , it was a complete farce but also interesting
Pass backs were not the order of the day
I miss the games with snow on the pitch, blue lines and a red ball watching with a Bovril !
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 21:07 - Feb 5 with 2882 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Are you coming up Rodders??.......be warned it's f*cking freezing up here,bring your thermals and as many Wall fans as poss,we need your money.
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 21:13 - Feb 5 with 2861 viewsTVOS1907

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 21:07 - Feb 5 by Yorkshire_Dale

Are you coming up Rodders??.......be warned it's f*cking freezing up here,bring your thermals and as many Wall fans as poss,we need your money.

Might be freezing in Halifax, but it's not that cold over here. There's no ice crystals or anything forming outside my house.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 21:37 - Feb 5 with 2814 viewsrodneysafairy

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 21:07 - Feb 5 by Yorkshire_Dale

Are you coming up Rodders??.......be warned it's f*cking freezing up here,bring your thermals and as many Wall fans as poss,we need your money

Yes as it stands
Seems many are worried about what time to set off and lots of "will the game be called off"
I think now with this social media its gone all over the top
As long as no danger to the fans, walkways etc dont think their will be a problem
Just read Leeds have apptd a new manager heckythump ? ha barnsley manager
wow so a team in 10th takes the manager of a team in 21st ! ok
Another set of fans who dont like us , beat us in the play offs the other year at wembley, mind they had about 6 prem lge loans playing for them
Sold half their team since then
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 21:44 - Feb 5 with 2798 viewsrodneysafairy

Sorry to infiltrate your board , just thought you might be interested in this review
Just been loaded up
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 22:12 - Feb 5 with 2759 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 21:13 - Feb 5 by TVOS1907

Might be freezing in Halifax, but it's not that cold over here. There's no ice crystals or anything forming outside my house.

Indeedy.....it's brass monkey weather in Halifax, bitter.

Our local ITV Weather Bimbo says Lancashire is getting first dibbs on the snow that's on the way tomorrow so we might get away without much, late morning.
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 22:16 - Feb 5 with 2740 viewsTVOS1907

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 22:12 - Feb 5 by Yorkshire_Dale

Indeedy.....it's brass monkey weather in Halifax, bitter.

Our local ITV Weather Bimbo says Lancashire is getting first dibbs on the snow that's on the way tomorrow so we might get away without much, late morning.

Is it Jo Blythe?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 06:46 - Feb 6 with 2539 viewsBartRowou

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 22:16 - Feb 5 by TVOS1907

Is it Jo Blythe?

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 07:59 - Feb 6 with 2477 viewsdingdangblue

Weird morning: car says -2 but no frost anywhere, windscreens not frosted over and all the lawns look normal? Just hope any showers we get today (sleet or snow) are very brief. And hope the referee isn't too precious.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 10:57 - Feb 6 with 2246 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Is it Jo Blythe?

Proper eye candy there!
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 11:14 - Feb 6 with 2185 viewsnordenblue

Is it Jo Blythe?

Long fingered Lucy is the one,sweet Lord
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 12:12 - Feb 6 with 2044 viewsD_Dale

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 20:54 - Feb 5 by rodneysafairy

ha ha some of the Wall fans are in meltdown
A few pictures have been put up of the "pitch" on the sites
Saying it should not be allowed to take place on that "shitheap"
"Why should professional footballers have to play on that, kin disgrace"
"Game should be played at the Den"
"Throw the game dont want any of our players getting injurys"
"is it on, when will it be confirmed for those traveling"
Lots of banter saying "all a bit prem lge and sky kids comments all pitches were like that years ago"
Even a rumour millwall may now call up a 6ft 6 player, yes thats right up there with Crouch was on loan and scored 3 v Braintree cup last season just called back from loan period
Ha Giving away the secrets aint i
Joking aside many think the pictures of the pitch are a wind up
One said "bit late for planting potatoes aint it" on seeing the holes
Morison will be playing i think with possb the Giant alongside him in place of Gregory, maybe give him a rest or on the bench
The worst pitch ive ever seen a game played on was the Local Non Lge side Dulwich Hamlet in the last ever season of the old amateur cup v Friar Lane Old Boys , the game went ahead as the Leicester officials said they could not get their players off work or afford travel expenses to come back for rearranged game that week
All games in London were called off that day inc millwall, only game i have heard real laughter , it was a complete farce but also interesting
Pass backs were not the order of the day
I miss the games with snow on the pitch, blue lines and a red ball watching with a Bovril !

As your leading goalscorer, I'd expect Gregory to start (unfortunately).

Wasn't he signed from Halifax? He should know all about boggy pitches.
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 13:17 - Feb 6 with 1883 viewsfunkkk

I’m not getting the option to buy online for this game, anyone else struggling?
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 13:22 - Feb 6 with 1868 viewsdingdangblue

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 13:17 - Feb 6 by funkkk

I know Millwall stopped selling tickets at 5pm yesterday?
Maybe you can't buy them on the day?

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 13:32 - Feb 6 with 1842 viewsCockneyDale

website says you can buy on the night, just need to buy from ticket office, not turnstile. Maybe try them on the phone, to reserve your tickets (and let them know the website isn't selling!).

EDIT - can also purchase tickets from club shop tonight
[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 13:33]
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 13:37 - Feb 6 with 1819 viewsDaleiLama

[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 13:39]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 13:46 - Feb 6 with 1801 viewsDaleiLama

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 13:17 - Feb 6 by funkkk

Looking at this funkkk - should be available on-line too?

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/february/ticket-news-fa-cup_millwall_rep

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 13:59 - Feb 6 with 1775 viewsfunkkk

Maybe they aren’t on sale on match day, certainly not showing on the site for me. Unfortunately I can’t attend midweek games so was just hoping to have a ticket in case we progress and there’s a rush for the potential Spurs game.
Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 14:09 - Feb 6 with 1745 viewsDaleiLama

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 13:59 - Feb 6 by funkkk

Maybe they aren’t on sale on match day, certainly not showing on the site for me. Unfortunately I can’t attend midweek games so was just hoping to have a ticket in case we progress and there’s a rush for the potential Spurs game.

There's still the dog and bone option. I booked mine that way. If you go for it and PM me your ticket details I'll collect it for you so you have the stub if needed.

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 17:10 - Feb 6 with 1494 viewsfunkkk

Dale v Millwall replay - all ticket on 14:09 - Feb 6 by DaleiLama

There's still the dog and bone option. I booked mine that way. If you go for it and PM me your ticket details I'll collect it for you so you have the stub if needed.

Thanks a lot, you have a PM
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024