Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm at a loss... 21:31 - Apr 24 with 11382 viewsSandyDrum

We desperately need a win and we have a striker and a playmaker sat on the bench.
Gillam hasn't touched the ball and Raffle in centre mid isn't working.

Baffling substitutions yet again.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

I'm at a loss... on 09:44 - Apr 26 with 1393 viewsDaleiLama

I'm at a loss... on 09:31 - Apr 26 by judd

A faint heart never fooked a pig.

Litter Defence Volunteers always happy with a tidy performance.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

I'm at a loss... on 10:11 - Apr 26 with 1336 viewsdingdangblue

Too many cocks spoiled the brothel.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

I'm at a loss... on 11:33 - Apr 26 with 1261 viewsJimmyRustler

A wet f(heart) did though and he was Prime Minister for a good while!

The Peterborough game this season was a strange one in which we went back to the formation which had suited us so well previously and ran out comfortable winners. In my mind, this was THE game that was to change the fortunes of our season. I thought KH had finally stumbled back on a formation that is compatible with the group of players he has. What did he do next? Virtually abandoned it!

There have been a lot of instances of square pegs and round holes this season as well and whilst we have been thin on the ground a fair bit of the time due to injury, sometimes KH's decision making has left a lot to be desired. However, it'll still be poor game management in the main that relegates us (if we do end up dropping)
I'm at a loss... on 13:10 - Apr 26 with 1185 viewsboromat

Several contributing factors for me this season.

1) More teams have come to Spotland and shown us a lot of respect defended and hoped to nick a goal, especially at the start of the season. It's made it more difficult for us at home.
2) Losing Lund, Allen and Mendez was always going to be difficult but more so Allen as it was on the last day of the window. We've played the majority of this season with one true central midfielder in Camps. No one has stamped a place on the central midfield roles.
3) The pitch.
4) The FA Cup run.
5) Recruitment last summer hasn't worked out on the whole and we were unfortunate with Allen's loan replacement getting injured so quickly. January was better but again it was more about getting numbers rather than quality because of the build up of games.

With all the player changes throughout the season and not playing well it feels like a moving target that Hills had to deal with in terms of first 11 selection. However I think Bunney leaving for Northampton actually helped as Done has been immense just a shame we can't clone him and have him up front as well.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

I'm at a loss... on 14:51 - Apr 26 with 1087 viewssweetcorn

I'm at a loss... on 13:10 - Apr 26 by boromat

Several contributing factors for me this season.

1) More teams have come to Spotland and shown us a lot of respect defended and hoped to nick a goal, especially at the start of the season. It's made it more difficult for us at home.
2) Losing Lund, Allen and Mendez was always going to be difficult but more so Allen as it was on the last day of the window. We've played the majority of this season with one true central midfielder in Camps. No one has stamped a place on the central midfield roles.
3) The pitch.
4) The FA Cup run.
5) Recruitment last summer hasn't worked out on the whole and we were unfortunate with Allen's loan replacement getting injured so quickly. January was better but again it was more about getting numbers rather than quality because of the build up of games.

With all the player changes throughout the season and not playing well it feels like a moving target that Hills had to deal with in terms of first 11 selection. However I think Bunney leaving for Northampton actually helped as Done has been immense just a shame we can't clone him and have him up front as well.

I disagree that the FA has been a contributing factor to where we are, quite the opposite infact, i feel like the millwall and spurs games reinvigorated the team, i dont think it’s a coincidence that how form has had such an upturn since those games..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024