Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Graham Potter 15:18 - May 22 with 123867 viewsHuw57

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Graham Potter on 12:01 - Jun 4 with 3864 viewsTheResurrection

Graham Potter on 11:41 - Jun 4 by Wingstandwood

Yep, it'll be a case of money being redirected to pay that overdraught/debt thingy that Dineen was on about on Swansea Sound last week. There's Summer wages to pay also... He also said players would be sold to avoid off-the-field-of-play redundancies, so thats money that is not going in its full entirety to be solely directed for new signings also. And the Yanks ain't gonna put one single penny of their own money into the club to finance new signings. So it is going to be sell to buy cheap as possible in a cost cutting environment/rebudgetting drive.

If the same comedy of catastrophic errors continues just like it did (and was not learned from previously) during the last few years? It'll be a disastrous scenario of vital time and momentum lost because of yet more scandalous money wastage.

The more the parachute payment(s) get wasted/guzzled within the first year or two? The much lesser chance the club will have of being promoted. Jenkins and Co have only one chance to get this right! The aforementioned circumstances and w@nkers in charge are well and truly conspiring against and poisoning SCFC's future prospects.

You genuinely don't know what you're talking about.

You've not grasped what's been said.

Calm down FFS and look forward to the season. There's big decisions to be made and we'll have a fresh squad of players in at the start of the season led by a young and hopefully ambitious manager who'll have his own ideas to implement.

This could be the reset button so many have wished for so let's give it a chance. We've got the manager the Club and fans want so let's give him a facking chance is it, instead of spending every waking minute on this site depressing the fack out of everyone.

It's f#cking monotonous.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Graham Potter on 12:01 - Jun 4 with 3872 views3swan

Small old football world.

Graeme Jones recommended him to Ostersunds.

Was at WBA the same time as Neil Clement brother of Paul.

Wonder if he's chatted to them while deciding on whether to take the job?
Graham Potter on 12:04 - Jun 4 with 3840 viewsTheResurrection

Graham Potter on 11:59 - Jun 4 by Drizzy

The conversation has become too highbrow for Chrissy so he's come charging in to call people names. Again.

Seek help, Chris. You're clearly unwell.

You're in and out of here like some scurrilous weasel. There's no helping a sad, snidey misfit like you...

I hope you find what you're looking for by the way... Maybe popping your cherry might help?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Graham Potter on 12:07 - Jun 4 with 3807 viewsTheResurrection

Graham Potter on 12:01 - Jun 4 by 3swan

Small old football world.

Graeme Jones recommended him to Ostersunds.

Was at WBA the same time as Neil Clement brother of Paul.

Wonder if he's chatted to them while deciding on whether to take the job?

With a view to what then Clive? I guess you're trying to imply turning us down because of speaking to them is it?

The guy that's agreed to become our new manager, like??!

Is what where you're going with this? Really?!

Graham Potter on 12:08 - Jun 4 with 3803 viewsKingBony

Graham Potter on 12:04 - Jun 4 by TheResurrection

You're in and out of here like some scurrilous weasel. There's no helping a sad, snidey misfit like you...

I hope you find what you're looking for by the way... Maybe popping your cherry might help?

Wake up you minge, you are wrong about everything, not sure how you can even show your face on here 🤡

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Graham Potter on 12:09 - Jun 4 with 3805 views3swan

Graham Potter on 12:07 - Jun 4 by TheResurrection

With a view to what then Clive? I guess you're trying to imply turning us down because of speaking to them is it?

The guy that's agreed to become our new manager, like??!

Is what where you're going with this? Really?!

No No and no again Chris.

Read the first line.

Just saying that he could have had some background knowledge nothing else.

Remember not every post has a hidden meaning

|Edit

a spelling mistake
[Post edited 4 Jun 2018 12:13]
Graham Potter on 12:20 - Jun 4 with 3703 viewsTheResurrection

Graham Potter on 12:08 - Jun 4 by KingBony

Wake up you minge, you are wrong about everything, not sure how you can even show your face on here 🤡

What was I wrong about you bulb?

Graham Potter on 12:22 - Jun 4 with 3683 viewsTheResurrection

Graham Potter on 12:09 - Jun 4 by 3swan

No No and no again Chris.

Read the first line.

Just saying that he could have had some background knowledge nothing else.

Remember not every post has a hidden meaning

|Edit

a spelling mistake
[Post edited 4 Jun 2018 12:13]

Well I apologise then if I've picked up on the one positive post in a sea of confusion and misery.

Login to get fewer ads

Graham Potter on 12:25 - Jun 4 with 3665 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Graham Potter on 11:30 - Jun 4 by TheResurrection

Try to explain where the irony is and save the Bullshit amateur psychology for another day.

The irony is that you're sad and angry and spend an awful lot of time on this board arguing with sensible posters. That's what irony is. Ironically.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Graham Potter on 12:25 - Jun 4 with 3661 views3swan

Graham Potter on 12:22 - Jun 4 by TheResurrection

Well I apologise then if I've picked up on the one positive post in a sea of confusion and misery.

You could have read it as a positive.

If he has talked to GJ and PC and then takes the job isn't that a good sign?

Anyway the post was neither just the fact that he could have first hand info from people who had worked for the club.

Apology accepted
Graham Potter on 13:08 - Jun 4 with 3470 viewsFireboy2

Graham Potter on 11:34 - Jun 4 by TheResurrection

I tell you what's spot on. Your clueless additions to this website filtering straight into a facking junk folder.

What peach was it you said earlier?? Something about what will be interesting will be the next couple of months, whilst shooting your load even before those 'couple of months' have even properly started

Do you feel a burning sensation to have to just post something, like anything, no matter how facking absurd it is? Serious question?

You dont like me do you
Graham Potter on 13:58 - Jun 4 with 3273 viewsswan65split

Graham Potter on 10:10 - Jun 4 by magicdaps10

Interesting that Sky just said that Kyle MaCauly is an analyst rather than a scout.

it would be good theres one on here needs analyzing
Graham Potter on 14:19 - Jun 4 with 3193 viewsJonathans_coat

Graham Potter on 22:32 - Jun 3 by 34dfgdf54

JVZ just tweeted welcome to “GP”. Will be announced tomorrow I assume.

“Hola” anybody?
Graham Potter on 15:48 - Jun 4 with 2922 viewsherbie

Compensation now agreed. It's happening guys.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2018 15:49]
Graham Potter on 15:50 - Jun 4 with 2893 viewsWark

Congratulations guys!
Hope he'll do well at Swans.
Graham Potter on 15:59 - Jun 4 with 2794 viewsAustinIsOurHero

WTF is taking so long?! Its been 10 mins since we announced compensation had been agreed & he hasn't signed anyone yet!!! Sack him.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Graham Potter on 15:59 - Jun 4 with 2794 viewsDevz00

Graham Potter on 10:10 - Jun 4 by magicdaps10

Interesting that Sky just said that Kyle MaCauly is an analyst rather than a scout.

“Recruitment analyst”. Got to be a scout?

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Graham Potter on 16:09 - Jun 4 with 2705 viewsTheResurrection

Graham Potter on 13:08 - Jun 4 by Fireboy2

You dont like me do you

I do actually.

Graham Potter on 16:09 - Jun 4 with 2707 viewsswan65split

Graham Potter on 15:59 - Jun 4 by Devz00

“Recruitment analyst”. Got to be a scout?

Yeah , same as road sweeper.....Environmental engineer.
Graham Potter on 16:18 - Jun 4 with 2644 views3swan

Communication from the Trust

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2018/06/04/croeso/
Graham Potter on 16:30 - Jun 4 with 2583 viewsSirjohnalot

Graham Potter on 15:59 - Jun 4 by AustinIsOurHero

WTF is taking so long?! Its been 10 mins since we announced compensation had been agreed & he hasn't signed anyone yet!!! Sack him.

Those people responsible for sacking him should be sacked, if not those responsible for sacking those responsible for sacking him should be sacked
Graham Potter on 16:39 - Jun 4 with 2514 viewsHeadmaster

I hope he brings Sema and Ghoddos with him. They impressed against Arsenal.
Graham Potter on 17:05 - Jun 4 with 2404 viewsswanforthemoney

I hope we can all get behind him, and give him some time to bed in even if he doesnt start well. Rather than splash out in this window, i prefer to see some stability, let him get his feet under the table and then maybe invest in January or next summer for a big push the folloing season.
Im looking forward to seeing what he can serve up for us.
Anyone know what tactics he's been favouring for Ostersunds ?

I stand in the North Stand

Graham Potter on 17:10 - Jun 4 with 2391 viewsFireboy2

Graham Potter on 16:09 - Jun 4 by TheResurrection

I do actually.

You must do as you have never called me a kunt
[Post edited 4 Jun 2018 17:16]
Graham Potter on 17:13 - Jun 4 with 2367 viewsBadlands

We helped them open their new stadium when Roberto was here and we were supposed to have close links with them over players.
And Barrow came to us from ÖFK.

I can't see much happening for while as it is still only the start of June - after 7 years with the same club it will take them a little while to adjust.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024