Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TOMMY ROBINSON 07:42 - May 26 with 70494 viewsgetcarter

Not a fan but his arrest yesterday challenges freedom of speech.

This post has been edited by an administrator
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:52 - May 29 with 3017 viewsFlashberryjack

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:39 - May 29 by getcarter

Love you too

The legal profession are to be respected mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:00 - May 29 with 2989 viewsdobjack2

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:05 - May 29 by Ebo

That is how stupid they really are Andrew.

I just had a giggle at some morons kicking off over a Coca-Cola social media campaign with the hashtag #shareacoke, claiming now that Coca-Cola is now Halal. You could not make it up (maybe you could but...)

TOMMY CAN YOU HEAR ME??

That is the problem. The smart calculating ones make this sh!t up and the dumb as feck ones believe it and share it on Facebook etc. Just as they share lost dog in the USA posts.

Too many people believe any old sh!t they read on Facebook, other social media and the BBC without engaging their brain cells.

It isn’t only the far right that do it either. However Brexit, the rise of similar groups in other countries and the election of Trump appears to have emboldened racists to crawl out from the gutters.

I lost track of the number of people that told me be that this area was going to be swamped with Turks unless we voted for Brexit. I suggested that we put up a border post on Loughor bridge as that was the only place it would be needed.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:11 - May 29 with 2963 viewsmoonie

Legal profession and respect in the same sentence . Fair play ...great stuff
TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:11 - May 29 with 2962 viewslondonlisa2001

TOMMY ROBINSON on 19:22 - May 29 by peenemunde

You have now gone and contradicted yourself.

No I haven’t.

You’re doing a pretty good job of proving my point by the way.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:30 - May 29 with 2935 viewslikeicare

Top bloke, deserves a medal.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:35 - May 29 with 2919 viewspeenemunde

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:11 - May 29 by londonlisa2001

No I haven’t.

You’re doing a pretty good job of proving my point by the way.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.
Way ahead of people like you.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:36 - May 29 with 2918 viewsHumpty

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:30 - May 29 by likeicare

Yep.

Sorriest racist in prison 2018.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:45 - May 29 with 2898 viewspeenemunde

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:36 - May 29 by Humpty

Yep.

Sorriest racist in prison 2018.

You’d rather see TR in prison than the scum who raped the young girls.
Login to get fewer ads

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:48 - May 29 with 2893 viewsGwyn737

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:45 - May 29 by peenemunde

Never an option. Not intimated by anyone. Inventing a narrative.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:52 - May 29 with 2877 viewsHumpty

Nah. Happy to see them all in prison.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:54 - May 29 with 2872 viewsHumpty

Pikey,

Now that you've mastered counting backwards could you start a countdown to Tommy's release date please?

For DGT?
TOMMY ROBINSON on 22:18 - May 29 with 2843 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:05 - May 29 by Ebo

That is how stupid they really are Andrew.

I just had a giggle at some morons kicking off over a Coca-Cola social media campaign with the hashtag #shareacoke, claiming now that Coca-Cola is now Halal. You could not make it up (maybe you could but...)

TOMMY CAN YOU HEAR ME??

Loud and clear mun

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

TOMMY ROBINSON on 22:31 - May 29 with 2824 viewsJack_Meoff

Didn't 'TR's' behaviour potentially jeopardise said scum being sent to prison though, through a mistrial? This is the core of the issue isn't it? He knew exactly what he was doing? Am I missing something?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

TOMMY ROBINSON on 22:59 - May 29 with 2790 viewsAce_Jack

TOMMY ROBINSON on 22:31 - May 29 by Jack_Meoff

Didn't 'TR's' behaviour potentially jeopardise said scum being sent to prison though, through a mistrial? This is the core of the issue isn't it? He knew exactly what he was doing? Am I missing something?

Yep, the victims of these alleged monsters must be absolutely chuffed Tommy Robinson pulled a stunt to try and get the trials of their abusers cancelled.

Tommy was only thinking of the victims and not himself. That’s why he’s gone to prison see...
TOMMY ROBINSON on 23:49 - May 29 with 2762 viewsDJack

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:30 - May 29 by likeicare

Hopefully posthumous...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

TOMMY ROBINSON on 00:13 - May 30 with 2742 viewsRancid

What the fu*k? This is how scary the social media society are.I'm glad I'm so cynical sometimes.

TOMMY ROBINSON on 01:04 - May 30 with 2712 viewsJack_Meoff

TOMMY ROBINSON on 00:13 - May 30 by Rancid

What the fu*k? This is how scary the social media society are.I'm glad I'm so cynical sometimes.

Nearly 700k views. F*ck me we're doomed.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

TOMMY ROBINSON on 06:24 - May 30 with 2623 viewspeenemunde

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:00 - May 29 by dobjack2

That is the problem. The smart calculating ones make this sh!t up and the dumb as feck ones believe it and share it on Facebook etc. Just as they share lost dog in the USA posts.

Too many people believe any old sh!t they read on Facebook, other social media and the BBC without engaging their brain cells.

It isn’t only the far right that do it either. However Brexit, the rise of similar groups in other countries and the election of Trump appears to have emboldened racists to crawl out from the gutters.

I lost track of the number of people that told me be that this area was going to be swamped with Turks unless we voted for Brexit. I suggested that we put up a border post on Loughor bridge as that was the only place it would be needed.

How many Turks do you think would have come to the 🇬🇧, had we stayed in the eu and Turkey eventually join ?
TOMMY ROBINSON on 07:27 - May 30 with 2598 viewsWitneyjack

Can't be arsed to read through the whole thread, but here is a simple article explaining what he has done wrong, to those of his apologists on here who can't grasp it.

https://thesecretbarrister.com

It's the opening article, simple really........
TOMMY ROBINSON on 07:45 - May 30 with 2572 viewsGwyn737

TOMMY ROBINSON on 07:27 - May 30 by Witneyjack

Can't be arsed to read through the whole thread, but here is a simple article explaining what he has done wrong, to those of his apologists on here who can't grasp it.

https://thesecretbarrister.com

It's the opening article, simple really........

Cheers, Whitney. The judges statement clears it up for me:

“This contempt hearing is not about free speech. This is not about freedom of the press. This is not about legitimate journalism; this is not about political correctness; this is not about whether one political viewpoint is right or another. It is about justice, and it is about ensuring that a trial can be carried out justly and fairly. It is about ensuring that a jury are not in any way inhibited from carrying out their important function. It is about being innocent until proven guilty. It is not about people prejudging a situation and going round to that court and publishing material, whether in print or online, referring to defendants as “Muslim paedophile rapists”. A legitimate journalist would not be able to do that and under the strict liability rule there would be no defence to publication in those terms. It is pejorative language which prejudges the case, and it is language and reporting — if reporting indeed is what it is — that could have had the effect of substantially derailing the trial. As I have already indicated, because of what I knew was going on I had to take avoiding action to make sure that the integrity of this trial was preserved, that justice was preserved and that the trial could continue to completion without people being intimidated into reaching conclusions about it, or into being affected by “irresponsible and inaccurate reporting”. If something of the nature of that which you put out on social media had been put into the mainstream press I would have been faced with applications from the defence advocates concerned, I have no doubt, to either say something specific to the jury, or worse, to abandon the trial and to start again. That is the kind of thing that actions such as these can and do have, and that is why you have been dealt with in the way in which you have and why I am dealing with this case with the seriousness which I am.”
TOMMY ROBINSON on 09:17 - May 30 with 2525 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

To sum it up

He knew what he was doing
He knew he’d go to jail
He knew his fan boys would then get angry because they wouldn’t understand the law

We know he’ll right another book about this and make a lot of money from his fan boys

Rock on tommy

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

TOMMY ROBINSON on 09:35 - May 30 with 2513 viewsBatterseajack

TOMMY ROBINSON on 00:13 - May 30 by Rancid

Just had a scan at the comments section - WOW and scary

So many people are being misdirected on social media. They claim free speech and free press is nonexistent, but the fact that so much lies, half truths and deliberate misdirection spreads like wildfire proves the opposite.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 10:21 - May 30 with 2475 viewsAce_Jack

TOMMY ROBINSON on 06:24 - May 30 by peenemunde

How many Turks do you think would have come to the 🇬🇧, had we stayed in the eu and Turkey eventually join ?

when do you think Turkey will successfully join the EU?
TOMMY ROBINSON on 10:42 - May 30 with 2455 viewsBatterseajack

TOMMY ROBINSON on 10:21 - May 30 by Ace_Jack

when do you think Turkey will successfully join the EU?

Got to be any day now with Erdogan in charge right
TOMMY ROBINSON on 10:42 - May 30 with 2454 viewswobbly

In amongst all of the facts, counter facts, real news, fake news, propaganda, memes and general social media lunacy, I haven’t been able to get to the bottom of the really important sub plot from this thread.

Is Tommy Robinson an actual dog Fuc Ker?

I really want this to be true.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024