Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is how a leader should act. 20:43 - May 31 with 14711 viewspeenemunde

Well done president Trump, protecting the American steel industry.
Doing what he said he’d do, during election campaign.
A man of his word........
This is how a leader should act. on 00:01 - Jun 1 with 2367 viewsDJack

This is how a leader should act. on 23:52 - May 31 by londonlisa2001

Perish the thought you may learn something.

They're outside his echo chamber.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

This is how a leader should act. on 00:11 - Jun 1 with 2351 viewspeenemunde

This is how a leader should act. on 23:50 - May 31 by londonlisa2001

Should British steel workers be of more interest to you than American steel workers?

And it hurts the US economy anyway. He’s just too ill informed to understand.

Watch what happens in the next few days and then see if he should be congratulated.

The British steel industry is under the control of the Eu, so there’s nothing much that can be done to help them at the moment.

Ok I’ll watch and see what happens........
This is how a leader should act. on 07:10 - Jun 1 with 2264 viewsKilkennyjack

This is how a leader should act. on 00:11 - Jun 1 by peenemunde

The British steel industry is under the control of the Eu, so there’s nothing much that can be done to help them at the moment.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tata-steel

So .... uk stops EU doing something .... and then says this is EU issue.
Brexidiots.

Beware of the Risen People

This is how a leader should act. on 07:45 - Jun 1 with 2244 viewspeenemunde

This is how a leader should act. on 07:10 - Jun 1 by Kilkennyjack

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tata-steel

So .... uk stops EU doing something .... and then says this is EU issue.
Brexidiots.

There you go, you just proved my point for me. Thank you very much.
No country can act unilaterally within the Eu on an issue like this.
And once again proves what a mess the Eu is.
God bless Donald Trump.......
This is how a leader should act. on 08:27 - Jun 1 with 2210 viewsJackFish

Ah, I was convinced that peenemude was a WUM, but now I realise he's dgt it all makes sense.
This is how a leader should act. on 08:47 - Jun 1 with 2188 viewsmoonie

Seems pee is the latest top be the target of Lisa s patronising venom.

Wrong pee. She is always right.

Now what s happening in the Lib ,Lisa kseeing you are pre eminent in pressure group territory. Are we seeing any results of your import? Doesn't look like it ,to me.
This is how a leader should act. on 09:14 - Jun 1 with 2169 viewsBatterseajack

This is how a leader should act. on 07:45 - Jun 1 by peenemunde

Then here was me thinking that we were sick and tired of the Buricrats in Brussels dictating laws to us against our will
This is how a leader should act. on 09:52 - Jun 1 with 2155 viewswestside

Brexiteers want to leave the EU because of the protectionism of the single market but then want to cuddle up to the yanks where trumps main policy is America first protectionism
Login to get fewer ads

This is how a leader should act. on 09:53 - Jun 1 with 2154 viewsShaky

This is how a leader should act. on 00:11 - Jun 1 by peenemunde

Why have you chosen as your user ID the location of the Nazi research site that developed the V2 rockets Hitler was convinced would destroy Britain?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

This is how a leader should act. on 10:02 - Jun 1 with 2143 viewsLeonWasGod

This is how a leader should act. on 07:45 - Jun 1 by peenemunde

Never mind seeing it proven, it’s pretty clear you don’t even know what your point is.
This is how a leader should act. on 10:58 - Jun 1 with 2112 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Can we put import tariffs on all those american companies and products we don't like please.

Pepsei, Coke, Fanta Amazon, ebay, google, micsrosoft, macdonalds etc. Feel free to add to the list.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

This is how a leader should act. on 11:00 - Jun 1 with 2112 viewspeenemunde

This is how a leader should act. on 09:53 - Jun 1 by Shaky

Why have you chosen as your user ID the location of the Nazi research site that developed the V2 rockets Hitler was convinced would destroy Britain?

Because what is was, and what it and many of the people who worked there, evolved into, is remarkable.....from Neil Armstrong landing on the moon, to Velcro, digital watches......and hundreds more things that are today taken for granted.....can be traced back to Peenemünde.

P.s why are you using the username Shaky ?
[Post edited 1 Jun 2018 11:01]
This is how a leader should act. on 11:43 - Jun 1 with 2090 viewsShaky

This is how a leader should act. on 11:00 - Jun 1 by peenemunde

Because what is was, and what it and many of the people who worked there, evolved into, is remarkable.....from Neil Armstrong landing on the moon, to Velcro, digital watches......and hundreds more things that are today taken for granted.....can be traced back to Peenemünde.

P.s why are you using the username Shaky ?
[Post edited 1 Jun 2018 11:01]

You seem to be saying we should keep an open mind about acts of great evil specifically intended to destroy us, because they might produce some entirely unintended positive consequences many years down the line.

However, all events have unintended/unforeseeable consequences - even at the subatomic level - both positive and negative, so perhaps better to try to avoid those that are explicitly designed to be destructive.

My nickname comes from a song I used to play quite a bit to get the party started as a DJ in my yoof.

Misology -- It's a bitch

This is how a leader should act. on 11:45 - Jun 1 with 2088 viewslondonlisa2001

This is how a leader should act. on 11:43 - Jun 1 by Shaky

You seem to be saying we should keep an open mind about acts of great evil specifically intended to destroy us, because they might produce some entirely unintended positive consequences many years down the line.

However, all events have unintended/unforeseeable consequences - even at the subatomic level - both positive and negative, so perhaps better to try to avoid those that are explicitly designed to be destructive.

My nickname comes from a song I used to play quite a bit to get the party started as a DJ in my yoof.

Green Door?
This is how a leader should act. on 11:51 - Jun 1 with 2076 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch

This is how a leader should act. on 12:35 - Jun 1 with 2041 viewsLohengrin

This is how a leader should act. on 11:45 - Jun 1 by londonlisa2001

Green Door?

He’s not our age, love.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

This is how a leader should act. on 12:40 - Jun 1 with 2033 viewsmoonie

So all pee has to do is read those who RE always right on here about everything.

It's all here .

Planet swans Wikipedia

Learn something? From just whom
This is how a leader should act. on 12:47 - Jun 1 with 2023 viewslondonlisa2001

This is how a leader should act. on 12:35 - Jun 1 by Lohengrin

He’s not our age, love.

Shaky? Yes he is mun. Or at least, there’s not much in it.

He posted up a bit of classic disco. I didn’t really think his DJ set used to start with the Cardiff Elvis :-)
This is how a leader should act. on 12:54 - Jun 1 with 2020 viewspeenemunde

This is how a leader should act. on 11:43 - Jun 1 by Shaky

Urr no that’s not what I’m saying.
This is how a leader should act. on 12:59 - Jun 1 with 2014 viewsShaky

This is how a leader should act. on 12:54 - Jun 1 by peenemunde

Urr no that’s not what I’m saying.

I see, so it is a tacit subconscious admission that the policies you advocate will blow up Britain.

Gotcha ;-)

Misology -- It's a bitch

This is how a leader should act. on 13:04 - Jun 1 with 2007 viewspeenemunde

This is how a leader should act. on 08:47 - Jun 1 by moonie

Seems pee is the latest top be the target of Lisa s patronising venom.

Wrong pee. She is always right.

Now what s happening in the Lib ,Lisa kseeing you are pre eminent in pressure group territory. Are we seeing any results of your import? Doesn't look like it ,to me.

Lisa is one of these liberal fascists, a contradictory title in many ways, but there you are.
This is how a leader should act. on 13:06 - Jun 1 with 2005 viewsBadlands

This is how a leader should act. on 22:22 - May 31 by peenemunde

Wishful thinking on your part.

Which part?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

This is how a leader should act. on 13:07 - Jun 1 with 1999 viewsLohengrin

This is how a leader should act. on 23:10 - May 31 by londonlisa2001

Blame the EU. Blame immigrants. Blame Moslems.

That sort of thing you mean?

I personally think there’s truth in what you say. It’s why UKIP had such success, looking for someone else to blame.

As for trump, he’s just once again proved he wouldn’t understand his country’s economic situation if it smacked him in the head. Great for the 30,000 British workers employed in the UK steel industry though. What with 7% of our steel going to the US. And that’s just the direct impact. I’m sure they’ll be pleased you’re so thrilled. Some are on here. Why not ask them?

Almost all of the product exported from here to the US is specialty steel and falls outside of the aegis of what is being proposed.

It would have been, I’d guess, about two years ago I was one of thousands marching through Whitehall demanding that HM Government take exactly, exactly, the measures that Trump is supporting here. As we were making our way to the assembly point all the cabbies were beeping and giving the thumbs-up, members of the public were shouting good luck and as we passed The House itself it was thronged with young researchers who had left their offices to come and cheer.

If opponents of ’The Market’ as panacea are villains you have to wonder to what degree values have been inverted and just how much damage to the national psyche the Thatcher years have wrought?

This is how a leader should act. on 13:12 - Jun 1 with 1987 viewsLohengrin

This is how a leader should act. on 12:47 - Jun 1 by londonlisa2001

Shaky? Yes he is mun. Or at least, there’s not much in it.

He posted up a bit of classic disco. I didn’t really think his DJ set used to start with the Cardiff Elvis :-)

This is how a leader should act. on 13:17 - Jun 1 with 1975 viewspeenemunde

This is how a leader should act. on 13:07 - Jun 1 by Lohengrin

Almost all of the product exported from here to the US is specialty steel and falls outside of the aegis of what is being proposed.

It would have been, I’d guess, about two years ago I was one of thousands marching through Whitehall demanding that HM Government take exactly, exactly, the measures that Trump is supporting here. As we were making our way to the assembly point all the cabbies were beeping and giving the thumbs-up, members of the public were shouting good luck and as we passed The House itself it was thronged with young researchers who had left their offices to come and cheer.

If opponents of ’The Market’ as panacea are villains you have to wonder to what degree values have been inverted and just how much damage to the national psyche the Thatcher years have wrought?

All big infrastructure projects in the UK 🇬🇧 should be using British steel, but to do that would mean breaking Eu legislation.

The law is an ass.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024