Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazon buy Premier League Package 12:51 - Jun 7 with 7565 viewsdaveB

details here, All games on Boxing Day are going to be shown live on Amazon prime

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44396151

Amazon buy Premier League Package on 10:28 - Jun 8 with 1595 viewsBasingstokeR

Apart from the general criticisms of Amazon - I don't see how this news is any sort of a negative?

Don't have Sky and probably wouldn't ever get it; as many options as possible that aren't Sky sounds good to me.
Amazon buy Premier League Package on 11:04 - Jun 8 with 1571 viewsBoston

When I were a lad, there weren’t any tv’s in’t Pubs and the only matches you could watch in thy septic tank t’were FA Cup Final and World Cup. Sky was something the rain came out of.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 11:05]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Amazon buy Premier League Package on 11:10 - Jun 8 with 1567 viewsToast_R

Amazon buy Premier League Package on 08:26 - Jun 8 by daveB

Football fans don't help themselves with this. Always complaining about how much you have to pay to watch football on Sky, BT and now amazon yet when games like the world cup are on free to air people lose their shit at it saying how terrible the coverage is and they wish it was on Sky.

I agree but personally, I always love the BBC's coverage of tournaments. The little snippets and documentaries they do about the hosting regions are usually excellent. The South Africa World cup coverage was very good indeed when they visited townships and local people as well as focusing on the historic wars out there and where they took place etc. Lawro did an excellent piece on the battle of the SpionKop and there was another excellent one about Robben Island. More of that in Russia.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 11:10]
Amazon buy Premier League Package on 15:22 - Jun 8 with 1519 viewsQPR_John

Amazon buy Premier League Package on 10:28 - Jun 8 by BasingstokeR

Apart from the general criticisms of Amazon - I don't see how this news is any sort of a negative?

Don't have Sky and probably wouldn't ever get it; as many options as possible that aren't Sky sounds good to me.

But they are not options they will all show different games.
Amazon buy Premier League Package on 16:30 - Jun 8 with 1470 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I like Amazon Prime always something new to watch and of course.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Amazon buy Premier League Package on 16:32 - Jun 8 with 1465 viewspaulparker

Amazon buy Premier League Package on 16:30 - Jun 8 by Metallica_Hoop

I like Amazon Prime always something new to watch and of course.

Vikings is the bollox and that is my new favourite woman right there, I would gargle her period to spend one night with her

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024