Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 17:41 - Aug 29 with 53995 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 16:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:09 - Sep 1 with 2244 viewsepaul

Woof*ckinghooooooo

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:10 - Sep 1 with 2206 viewsdickythorpe

What a league this is!!! A poor defender scoring a goal the opposition attack would be proud of!!!!!
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:10 - Sep 1 with 2190 viewsDr_Winston

My current smugness as a long term Naughton defender knows no bounds.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:10 - Sep 1 with 2185 viewskarnataka

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:09 - Sep 1 by irishswan546

Fair play too Naughton, he did great there, some goal.

That looked like a striker's finish tbh.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:11 - Sep 1 with 2108 viewsElmo

Excellent awareness and ambition from Carroll
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:11 - Sep 1 with 2101 viewsGeoffThom

If we had invested in players we would walk this shit
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:12 - Sep 1 with 2074 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:07 - Sep 1 by Elward

What a surprise, Montero with another assist, who would of thought...

No doubt his reward agsin will be 4 games on the bench.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:12 - Sep 1 with 2064 viewslonglostjack

Naughton YJB !!!!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:13 - Sep 1 with 2038 viewsMorganator100

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:10 - Sep 1 by karnataka

have we been playing him in the wrong position all this time?
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:13 - Sep 1 with 2027 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:10 - Sep 1 by karnataka

Delete before Potter reads...

Its just a ride.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:15 - Sep 1 with 1957 viewsmonmouth

Well bugger me sideways, didn't see that coming. We have a decent young team in the making here. We need Fer and Olsson back pdq though.

It'll still be a miracle if we don't lose, but we COULD win. Amazing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:15 - Sep 1 with 1950 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:12 - Sep 1 by longlostjack

Naughton YJB !!!!

Since he’s moved into midfield he’s done better than Carroll. I defend Carroll but surely that has to be completely damning. Being outplayed by the escaped goat.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:15 - Sep 1 with 1938 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:15 - Sep 1 with 1926 viewsCaptain_Sham

FUK MEEEEE PINK

Its just a ride.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:16 - Sep 1 with 1921 viewslondonlisa2001

Epic.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:16 - Sep 1 with 1921 viewsSirjohnalot

One unintented consequence of the perilous financial situation /refusal to spend money/asset stripping is the formulation of real team spirit within the team. They don’t know when they’re beaten and they actually seem to give a damn about the side.

Of course, we needed more signings in the summer but if we can survive this year, this will give these players great experience, they’ll become far more battled hardened and far more savvy.

Of course, I’m counting on them not being sold.......wow ...get in !
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:16 - Sep 1 with 1899 viewsElward

Montero with an assist, again...
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:16 - Sep 1 with 1879 viewswestwalesed

WTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCC

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:16 - Sep 1 with 1887 viewsSenhin

I made some embarrassing sounds and hand flails then.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:17 - Sep 1 with 1859 viewsElmo

Montero, kinell !
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:17 - Sep 1 with 1853 viewsepaul

F*ck were winning yyyyyyye4eeeeeeesssssssssss

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:17 - Sep 1 with 1844 viewsirishswan546

Get in there you beauty. What a goal. Fair play to the players and the manager.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:17 - Sep 1 with 1842 viewsPozuelosSideys

Beautiful goal

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:18 - Sep 1 with 1771 viewsMorganator100

McBurnie had done nothing in the last 15 min, lost every ball in challenges yet he seems to have that poachers knack of scoring.

Montero is tearing them apart again.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:18 - Sep 1 with 1764 viewswestwalesed

My eyes have gone wet.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024