Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 17:41 - Aug 29 with 53949 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 16:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 00:30 - Sep 2 with 2084 viewsTownhill_Hilton

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:07 - Sep 1 by Captain_Sham

The players have been heroic so far, unlike the support here.

Yes, embarrassing really. Especially the abuse of the likes of Naughton. He stayed, and, obviously has convinced the gaffer he wants to play for this club. I am enjoying the football this year, hugely. This is a team with a hell of a lot of fight in it, and that is going to win far more battles than a team of paid mercenaries.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 00:34 - Sep 2 with 2074 viewsTownhill_Hilton

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:22 - Sep 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We look like the dirty side here. McBurnie seems incapable of jumping without sticking his elbow into the face of whoever is contesting the challenge with him.

And your problem with that is? It's called bossing it.
**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 01:29 - Sep 2 with 2014 viewswestside

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:29 - Aug 30 by LeonWasGod

Easy. 0-8 Naughton double hatrick.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 07:40 - Sep 2 with 1916 viewsgiantstoneater

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:03 - Sep 1 by Dr_Winston

Of the three outcasts I'd rather see Dyer get games. Don't think anyone can seriously question his professionalism and will to get involved and he's still young enough to make an impact.

He will be back in the frame soon. Always puts a shift in and who 's to know perhaps he and Roberts can recreate what he and Rangel did for the team life joy at times going forward and hard work in defence.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 07:50 - Sep 2 with 1902 viewsJokeren1943

The present squad is doing a fine job with the resources they got. Swansea do not have enough deep in the squad anyway to get promoted when this season is over.

Maybe the plan is to rebuild the squad in the next couple of years - if so the strategy is not so bad.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 08:07 - Sep 2 with 1871 viewsjasper_T

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 07:50 - Sep 2 by Jokeren1943

The present squad is doing a fine job with the resources they got. Swansea do not have enough deep in the squad anyway to get promoted when this season is over.

Maybe the plan is to rebuild the squad in the next couple of years - if so the strategy is not so bad.

In every interview Potter had given he's said this is the start of a project. Instant success was never a demand from inside the club, it's just a welcome bonus.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 08:20 - Sep 2 with 1847 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 08:07 - Sep 2 by jasper_T

In every interview Potter had given he's said this is the start of a project. Instant success was never a demand from inside the club, it's just a welcome bonus.

He's lying mun. We didn't get the the 3 or 4 loans without which we are doomed. FACT.

In all seriousness, though, its the people with loftier expectations that are agitating here. Stability is the goal, or at least should be.

Its just a ride.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 10:30 - Sep 2 with 1725 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:05 - Sep 1 by LeonWasGod

Good job we strengthend midfield in the window.

#YanksOutJenksOut

What a facking gimp 😂

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 10:31 - Sep 2 with 1721 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:05 - Sep 1 by pencoedjack

Yep

Replaced by Kyle fuking Naughton

Embarrassing, as always

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 10:31 - Sep 2 with 1721 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:06 - Sep 1 by PozuelosSideys

Well it's just as well we have some decent squad depth hey?

Aye, it is 😂😂😂😂

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 10:33 - Sep 2 with 1714 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:10 - Sep 1 by Fireboy2

I just hope the fer injury isnt the start of our downfall

We all know there is no one to replace him

I wonder how we'd do without him and down to ten??

Hmm.... 😂😂😂😂

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 10:34 - Sep 2 with 1708 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:12 - Sep 1 by LeonWasGod

“I just wonder if Graham Potter got all the information about how it was going to be when he signed on the bottom line” says Sky Sports pundit.

Don’t we all mate, don’t we all.

Was that the same Graham Potter dancing around like a mad man at 95 minutes??

😂😂😂😂😂

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 10:35 - Sep 2 with 1701 viewsLoyal

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 07:50 - Sep 2 by Jokeren1943

Welsh derby next season then.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 10:35 - Sep 2 with 1695 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:12 - Sep 1 by Groo

Well done the board, the next level from here is obviously League One

Obviously

🤡

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 10:36 - Sep 2 with 1690 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:13 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

When are they supposed to criticise then?

They did it during a break in play when Jenkins’ face was shown on the screens.

Support there is bloody outstanding.

Cheap girl

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 10:37 - Sep 2 with 1688 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:15 - Sep 1 by pencoedjack

We got Tommy Carroll for that role, he will boss the game last 20 mins

Like he actually did 🤡🤡🤡

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 10:41 - Sep 2 with 1674 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:54 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

FFS.

And Olsson has gone now as well.

What a disaster.

Forever cheap

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 10:42 - Sep 2 with 1669 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:56 - Sep 1 by MrSwerve

It's fine. I have just the boy who plays in the under 12s who has all the attributes of a LB.

Leave the football to Potter and his men. You ain't got a facking clue 🤡🤡🤡😂😂😂

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 10:43 - Sep 2 with 1659 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:07 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

Terrific from Montero and Naughton.

Come on - we can win this. Millwall are utter crap.

Oh fack me, how sad and pathetic it is to read this back and especially your comments.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 10:45 - Sep 2 with 1649 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:16 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

Epic.

A truly humiliating read back.

Shameful, as always.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 10:59 - Sep 2 with 1602 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 10:45 - Sep 2 by TheResurrection

A truly humiliating read back.

Shameful, as always.

Who was shameful.
Sat night on Planet Swans is never dull.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 11:45 - Sep 2 with 1520 viewsCaptain_Sham

Potters post match comments. Tried to link directly but wouldn't allow. Take off brackets and paste into browser.

(
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 11:48]

Its just a ride.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 12:56 - Sep 2 with 1452 viewsswitchingcode

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 11:45 - Sep 2 by Captain_Sham

Potters post match comments. Tried to link directly but wouldn't allow. Take off brackets and paste into browser.

(
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 11:48]

Excellent win for you boys yesterday,looks like we both didn’t need Ryan Woods after all 😉
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024