Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 17:41 - Aug 29 with 55633 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 16:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:28 - Sep 1 with 2460 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:27 - Sep 1 by irishswan546

My heart at the end, well done Mulder.

Sheep shagging bastards we know what we are

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:29 - Sep 1 with 2436 viewsDr_Winston

Just goes to show how dogshit the Championship is and how frustrating it is to be so close to having a squad capable of breezing right through it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:29 - Sep 1 with 2433 viewslonglostjack

Fantastic result. Safe journey home you Jack Bastards !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:29 - Sep 1 with 2432 viewsBloodyhills

Amazing win :-)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:29 - Sep 1 with 2422 viewsSirjohnalot

As I was saying before I was wonderfully interrupted by the goal. Awesome team spirit, never say die. There’s no need to build bridges with players and fans, that’s firmly laid.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:30 - Sep 1 with 2422 viewsLeonWasGod

Best thing about that is we continued to play football after going down to 10 men. Stick that up your pipe Carlos.

Superb effort.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:30 - Sep 1 with 2399 viewsCaptain_Sham

Maybe Potter has that much self belief that he reckons he can get a tune out of these guys.

Its just a ride.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:30 - Sep 1 with 2400 viewsexiledclaseboy

Well that was pretty f*cling amazing. Balls of f*cking steel. We’re got something special in Potter. He knows his shit. Brilliant. I love Saturdays when we win.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:30 - Sep 1 with 2387 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:29 - Sep 1 by Dr_Winston

Just goes to show how dogshit the Championship is and how frustrating it is to be so close to having a squad capable of breezing right through it.

Great effort and you are spot on.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:31 - Sep 1 with 2380 viewsSenhin

Montero needs to be let loose on defenders more often, but he also needs to be let loose on the media more often too. That was hysterical

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:31 - Sep 1 with 2361 viewsPegojack

Fanfeckintastic
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:32 - Sep 1 with 2329 viewsLoyal

2000 happy Jacks!

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:32 - Sep 1 with 2301 viewskarnataka

If Caroll's Michuesque shot had gone in, that would have been a hattrick of assists from Jeff. Changed the game just like he did at Sheff Utd.

My head's still spinning, what a f*cking last 20 minutes. WoW!!!!
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:33 - Sep 1 with 2287 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is that the PAASSHHIIOONN that has been missing?
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 19:33]
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:33 - Sep 1 with 2286 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:30 - Sep 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

Great effort and you are spot on.

I get why we've cleared the decks and I reckon Potter does too, it's just annoying to be in a position to bounce immediately back and look like not exploiting it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:34 - Sep 1 with 2234 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:33 - Sep 1 by Dr_Winston

I get why we've cleared the decks and I reckon Potter does too, it's just annoying to be in a position to bounce immediately back and look like not exploiting it.

So where do we finish ?? I'm assuming you know that we aren't going up somehow?

Its just a ride.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:34 - Sep 1 with 2233 viewsFireboy2

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:32 - Sep 1 by Loyal

2000 happy Jacks!

Hat doffed to all 2k

YJB
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:34 - Sep 1 with 2220 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:32 - Sep 1 by Loyal

2000 happy Jacks!

The were absolutely brilliant, worth an extra man.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:35 - Sep 1 with 2187 viewsperplex

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:29 - Sep 1 by Dr_Winston

Don't know about that, there are teams far better than Millwall, still a great win under the circumstances.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:36 - Sep 1 with 2151 viewsmonmouth

That was as good a feeling inside as I can remember since we clung on to beat Everton that night under Clement.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:36 - Sep 1 with 2119 viewsCountyJim

Great battling win that guys well done the Jacks
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:37 - Sep 1 with 2088 viewscwm02

Montero does his magic again. Credit to the lads for not giving up despite losing 1-0 and being 10-men for most of the match, far cry from the Huddersfield match where we just shut up shop and let Huddersfield dominate us. Onwards & upwards. COYS!

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:38 - Sep 1 with 2079 viewsjack2jack

Superb effort.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:41 - Sep 1 with 2013 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:34 - Sep 1 by Captain_Sham

So where do we finish ?? I'm assuming you know that we aren't going up somehow?

I said "look like". Miracles can happen.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:42 - Sep 1 with 2003 viewsepaul

Who was the Wall player gobbing off about the Swans then, chat sh*t get banged!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024