Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stadium of S*ite 22:17 - Sep 21 with 6088 viewsDorkingDale

Safely ensconced in The Roker Hotel listening to the waves lapping (interspersed with the nose of the inebriated guests at a large wedding.....)

Any tips for an away-friendly pre-match pub? We're planning to leave car here & walk to the ground.......
Stadium of S*ite on 07:28 - Sep 23 with 1605 viewssmaclad1

Stadium of S*ite on 23:37 - Sep 22 by kiwidale

Are you saying Sandyman was the lightweight who only put in half a shift?

The Poetic was overtime. Sandyman put in a full shift, not bothering with namby pamby time wasting pub crawling, but stayed put in the Harbour View and had booked himself on the pub's bus to SoL.
Stadium of S*ite on 11:26 - Sep 23 with 1436 viewsSandyman

Stadium of S*ite on 07:28 - Sep 23 by smaclad1

The Poetic was overtime. Sandyman put in a full shift, not bothering with namby pamby time wasting pub crawling, but stayed put in the Harbour View and had booked himself on the pub's bus to SoL.

That bus from the Harbour View to the stadium is a great idea. There were a fair view Daleys in there as time went on and they were quite happy to let us on their bus. Fare? £1 each!
Got to the Dun Cow, Chaplins and Ivy House after the game. Sunderland fans happy to chat and nothing kicked off. SAFC is a great away day (result apart) and one I hope we get chance to do again.
Stadium of S*ite on 12:22 - Sep 23 with 1382 viewsD_Alien

Yesterday it was Orangemen marching past Spoons, today it's the rainbow colours of Gay Pride

Who'da thought they'd all be out to celebrate the influx of Daleys?
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 12:23]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Stadium of S*ite on 12:25 - Sep 23 with 1366 viewsDaleiLama

Stadium of S*ite on 12:22 - Sep 23 by D_Alien

Yesterday it was Orangemen marching past Spoons, today it's the rainbow colours of Gay Pride

Who'da thought they'd all be out to celebrate the influx of Daleys?
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 12:23]

Very colourful. Pity the black cats crossed our path.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Stadium of S*ite on 14:03 - Sep 23 with 1299 viewsSandyDrum

You're saying two Dale fans couldn't possibly have been in the same Wetherspoons pub that had a few hundred people in it, at the same time?

I was sat with Riddler fyi, definitely not a dupe account.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Stadium of S*ite on 14:27 - Sep 23 with 1272 viewskiwidale

Stadium of S*ite on 14:03 - Sep 23 by SandyDrum

You're saying two Dale fans couldn't possibly have been in the same Wetherspoons pub that had a few hundred people in it, at the same time?

I was sat with Riddler fyi, definitely not a dupe account.

It was said tongue in cheek.

This is not the time for bickering.

Stadium of S*ite on 14:36 - Sep 23 with 1265 viewsSandyDrum

Stadium of S*ite on 14:27 - Sep 23 by kiwidale

It was said tongue in cheek.

Incredible banter.

Stadium of S*ite on 15:39 - Sep 23 with 1204 viewschalky_ncfc

Stadium of S*ite on 14:36 - Sep 23 by SandyDrum

Incredible banter.

Really?
It was obviously said tongue in cheek in a nod to a previous thread and you want to make an issue about it,it says more about you than kiwi tbf

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Login to get fewer ads

Stadium of S*ite on 16:36 - Sep 23 with 1158 viewsrochdale_ranger

You best fookin leave kiwi ranger alone.
Stadium of S*ite on 17:13 - Sep 23 with 1117 viewsSandyDrum

Stadium of S*ite on 15:39 - Sep 23 by chalky_ncfc

Really?
It was obviously said tongue in cheek in a nod to a previous thread and you want to make an issue about it,it says more about you than kiwi tbf

And now youre telling someone they're making an issue of something, by making even more of an issue of the person making an issue of something
We could go on forever Chalky.

Stadium of S*ite on 19:10 - Sep 23 with 1022 viewsDorkingDale

Stadium of S*ite on 20:47 - Sep 22 by smaclad1

From my HQ on Roker seafront, started off at the Poetic Licence - the bar attached to Dorking's hotel, onto the Harbour View where met up with Sandyman, couple of beers there then onto the Avenue, then onto the Wheatsheaf where I believe a Trust Committee member picked up a few ideas about livening up the Dale Bar. Finally caught up with Dorking Dale at half time .

After match back to Poetic Licence - if Dorking's staying tonight there is another party on so won't get much kip tonight either!

Great to put a face to the name....left straight after to match to come to Masham for birthday celebrations with family. Hope you had a good night :-)
Stadium of S*ite on 19:12 - Sep 23 with 1019 viewsDorkingDale

Stadium of S*ite on 09:09 - Sep 22 by DaleiLama

You could try looking for the Rokers return?

I would suggest the "ing" in your username is superfluous After an OP like that too. How old?

Harsh Llama. Don't blame my immaturity - it's the locals'......
Stadium of S*ite on 20:29 - Sep 23 with 960 viewsDaleiLama

Stadium of S*ite on 19:12 - Sep 23 by DorkingDale

Harsh Llama. Don't blame my immaturity - it's the locals'......

Saw your 'splanation. Even if some of our local toe-rags decided to rechristen Spotland the Brown Soiled Arena, I wouldn't feel obliged to join in. Same as I don't with "Rochdale's a sh1t-hole". Each to their own like and no hard feelings on my part either.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Stadium of S*ite on 20:36 - Sep 23 with 955 viewskiwidale

Stadium of S*ite on 17:13 - Sep 23 by SandyDrum

And now youre telling someone they're making an issue of something, by making even more of an issue of the person making an issue of something
We could go on forever Chalky.

So lets recap. Your making an issue of someone making an issue bigger by making an issue of the original issue bigger, thus raising a third issue and making the original issue even bigger again and the subsequent issue even biggerer?
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 20:57]

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024