Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doncaster match thread 14:17 - Jan 1 with 31748 viewsSuddenLad

https://mobile.twitter.com/officiallydale

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Doncaster match thread (n/t) on 21:05 - Jan 1 with 2418 viewsalbert_park

Doncaster match thread (n/t) on 20:57 - Jan 1 by albert_park

A bit harsh but not far off the mark imo.
Doncaster match thread on 22:12 - Jan 1 with 2223 views1907

Doncaster match thread on 20:35 - Jan 1 by 49thseason

The team selection is no longer a choice, there are less than a dozen or so players who are a) fit and b) capable of playing a L1 game and C) are not goalkeepers. The problem is that those players don't cover the 11 positions adequately.

Essentially we have about 13 players who are what might be termed ist choices, 2 of those (Cannon and McGahey)are apparently leaving, one (Andrew) is transfer listed For the rest, 2 can't play football anymore (McNulty and Wilbraham), two never could play football (Williams 11 and Inman) and Hart, Dooley Randall and Thompson are injured.
The team picks itself the only management decision is what positions they play and who fills the bench.

Since when has Andrew been transfer posted?
Doncaster match thread on 22:31 - Jan 1 with 2136 viewsmacro

Doncaster match thread on 20:35 - Jan 1 by 49thseason

The team selection is no longer a choice, there are less than a dozen or so players who are a) fit and b) capable of playing a L1 game and C) are not goalkeepers. The problem is that those players don't cover the 11 positions adequately.

Essentially we have about 13 players who are what might be termed ist choices, 2 of those (Cannon and McGahey)are apparently leaving, one (Andrew) is transfer listed For the rest, 2 can't play football anymore (McNulty and Wilbraham), two never could play football (Williams 11 and Inman) and Hart, Dooley Randall and Thompson are injured.
The team picks itself the only management decision is what positions they play and who fills the bench.

McGahey leaving - no, Andrew transfer listed - no, Hart and Randall injured - no, Williams, Inman - harsh -
Almost all inaccurate but hey ho
Doncaster match thread on 23:48 - Jan 1 with 1979 views49thseason

Doncaster match thread on 22:31 - Jan 1 by macro

McGahey leaving - no, Andrew transfer listed - no, Hart and Randall injured - no, Williams, Inman - harsh -
Almost all inaccurate but hey ho

Since you know so much... is the Mcgahey transfer to Scunthorpe off, is it true the Andrew has been touted to other clubs? If Hart isnt injured - dislocated shoulder- why isnt he in the team .Randall fractured a cheekbone vs Bury when is he coming back?
Why do you think Inman and Williams are L1 footballers?

We were forced to play Adshead and Morely today whilst Andrew was on the bench with Henderson being the only forward in the starting 11 , why? And why was Ntlhe playing ahead of Hart who is the highest rated player by fans in the club if he is fit?
Doncaster match thread on 13:01 - Jan 2 with 1651 viewsParkinsGimp

Who on earth thinks Andrew is a L1 player.
Add to that Delaney, he has scored two good goals since being here, otherwise a bloody shocking defender. As for Kozi, sorry he was at fault for at least 3 of the goals wondering back or standing off looking like a kid lost. He clearly is not good enough.
Agree with Wilbraham , McNulty, Inman and Williams 11 , not keen on MJ Williams.
Think this squad is P1SSpoor and the manger has run his course, his arrogance is beyond belief now. Seeing as the Rat has left the sinking ship( Dumbo) , can the new board show a pair and get rid of KJHill. Oh I have a different view on Dunphy to the rest of you. He did not engineer any of the success, he was just at the helm looking on , he made monumental mistakes, Eyre, Soft scouse coward Coleman, 5 year deal to manager, agreeing ( allegedly to allow a manger to profit from sale of players) , always under achieving prices for our player( look at comparable clubs over the years and what they get for their star players) , allowing long term contracts on crap players, McNulty and Andrew as examples, ticketing fiasco , policing fiasco ie. not being able to hold a big game. Not sacking that little oik Parkin on his first day in charge, them stumbling through his tenure doing a fine impersonation of Stan Laurel , luckily falling on Hillcroft first time and then waiting on the messiahs return which was lucky and good to get us back, but now its gone sour and we cant get rid and he has fecked off! And we might have money worries? Mmmm interesting
Doncaster match thread on 13:07 - Jan 2 with 1638 viewsTVOS1907

Doncaster match thread on 23:48 - Jan 1 by 49thseason

Since you know so much... is the Mcgahey transfer to Scunthorpe off, is it true the Andrew has been touted to other clubs? If Hart isnt injured - dislocated shoulder- why isnt he in the team .Randall fractured a cheekbone vs Bury when is he coming back?
Why do you think Inman and Williams are L1 footballers?

We were forced to play Adshead and Morely today whilst Andrew was on the bench with Henderson being the only forward in the starting 11 , why? And why was Ntlhe playing ahead of Hart who is the highest rated player by fans in the club if he is fit?

Randall played at Oxford, but was so poor he was subbed before half-time.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Doncaster match thread on 13:19 - Jan 2 with 1585 viewsdawlishdale

Doncaster match thread on 13:07 - Jan 2 by TVOS1907

Randall played at Oxford, but was so poor he was subbed before half-time.

Randall should not have been selected completely out of the blue at Oxford. Quite bizzarre from Hill.

And Wilbraham was so rank bad that night, that he seems to have completely vanished from the squad since. He would be near the top of my all time bad and expensive signings for Dale.
Doncaster match thread on 13:20 - Jan 2 with 1575 viewsTVOS1907

Doncaster match thread on 13:19 - Jan 2 by dawlishdale

Randall should not have been selected completely out of the blue at Oxford. Quite bizzarre from Hill.

And Wilbraham was so rank bad that night, that he seems to have completely vanished from the squad since. He would be near the top of my all time bad and expensive signings for Dale.

Yes, I'd agree with both of those points.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Doncaster match thread on 13:26 - Jan 2 with 1540 viewsfitzochris

Doncaster match thread on 13:19 - Jan 2 by dawlishdale

I’m sure that was also when Hill declared certain players had demonstrated to him they weren’t up to what he demanded of them.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Doncaster match thread on 13:27 - Jan 2 with 1534 views49thseason

Doncaster match thread on 13:20 - Jan 2 by TVOS1907

Yes, I'd agree with both of those points.

It would appear that Randalls loan is over and he is back at Liverpool as of yesterday.
Doncaster match thread on 18:48 - Jan 2 with 1350 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Doncaster match thread on 13:27 - Jan 2 by 49thseason

It would appear that Randalls loan is over and he is back at Liverpool as of yesterday.

He might pop up again as a surprise inclusion in the Scouse team for the Big Show Down against Citeh?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024