Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup round dates - West Brom and Leeds 09:47 - Jan 2 with 3071 viewsmakaveli1882

Potentially two home games canceled and moved to midweek due to the Cup, especially as one of them is Leeds and they are bound to make the 4th round at least

I don't think I would mind too much as it could work in our favour having Mass, Cameron, Hemed and Rangel back.

Anyway

Saturday 5th January - West Brom v Wigan 12.30 - West brom win game on 26th off

Sunday 6th January - QPR V leeds 14.00 - Either team win and then win 4th round game on 26th January then the game on 16th February is off.
FA Cup round dates - West Brom and Leeds on 22:20 - Jan 2 with 2724 viewstoboboly

Hahahaha, you crazy fella!!!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

FA Cup round dates - West Brom and Leeds on 13:06 - Jan 5 with 2410 viewsmakaveli1882

FA Cup round dates - West Brom and Leeds on 22:20 - Jan 2 by toboboly

Hahahaha, you crazy fella!!!

FA Cup round dates - West Brom and Leeds on 13:06 - Jan 5 with 2409 viewsmakaveli1882

Baggies 1 - 0
FA Cup round dates - West Brom and Leeds on 13:08 - Jan 5 with 2403 viewsmakaveli1882

FA Cup round dates - West Brom and Leeds on 13:06 - Jan 5 by makaveli1882

Baggies 1 - 0

Should add Im have a interest in this as I am in Barbados for West Brom game.
FA Cup round dates - West Brom and Leeds on 13:38 - Jan 5 with 2375 viewsDannyPaddox

Hoping the Baggies win too. Love an evening game at the Rangers.

In other FA Cup half-time news, Shrewsbury one up at home to Stoke. The Shrews defence includes Luke Waterfall - a half Shropshire / half Cherokee name if ever I saw one.

An hour on the clock at Turf Moor. Burnley 0 Barnsley 0. One shot on target (by the home team). I'm wondering how many are there and what the admission fee was.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 13:56]
FA Cup round dates - West Brom and Leeds on 13:54 - Jan 5 with 2344 viewscolinallcars

I'll be cheering on Wigan to ensure our WBA game goes ahead on a Saturday.
FA Cup round dates - West Brom and Leeds on 14:10 - Jan 5 with 2308 viewsDannyPaddox

75 minutes at Turf Moor. Still 0-0. At least the 'drain-cleaner' match sponsors are happy.

Update: Into injury time at Turf Moor. Lancashire 0 Yorkshire 0. No new shots added to the shots on goal tally. Comments from a Burnley message board: "Utter bore fest" "Will be lucky to sell 100 for the replay"

Update update: 92nd MINUTE PENALTY CONVERTED BY CHRIS WOOD. FT 1-0 Burnsley!

THE FA CUP's NOT DEAD!

btw: Anyone else's New Year hangover seamlessly become January manflu?

ps: West Brom won - so now an evening fixture.

[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 14:34]
FA Cup round dates - West Brom and Leeds on 15:02 - Jan 5 with 2242 viewsmakaveli1882

FA Cup round dates - West Brom and Leeds on 13:38 - Jan 5 by DannyPaddox

Hoping the Baggies win too. Love an evening game at the Rangers.

In other FA Cup half-time news, Shrewsbury one up at home to Stoke. The Shrews defence includes Luke Waterfall - a half Shropshire / half Cherokee name if ever I saw one.

An hour on the clock at Turf Moor. Burnley 0 Barnsley 0. One shot on target (by the home team). I'm wondering how many are there and what the admission fee was.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 13:56]

Boom get in; get them under the lights with a full squad amd get some revenge
Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup round dates - West Brom and Leeds on 15:06 - Jan 5 with 2233 viewsCiderwithRsie

FA Cup round dates - West Brom and Leeds on 13:08 - Jan 5 by makaveli1882

Should add Im have a interest in this as I am in Barbados for West Brom game.

You've been sold a pup mate, it'll be at Loftus Road.
FA Cup round dates - West Brom and Leeds on 17:11 - Jan 5 with 2158 viewsDannyPaddox

FA Cup round dates - West Brom and Leeds on 15:02 - Jan 5 by makaveli1882

Boom get in; get them under the lights with a full squad amd get some revenge

Ah I forgot - there's a big score to settle. Looking forward to this one. Whenever it is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024