Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I despair sometimes.......... 21:24 - Feb 9 with 3621 viewssmegma

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47187084
I despair sometimes.......... on 21:53 - Feb 9 with 3504 viewstoboboly

Their behaviour isn’t great but if you ban people for that you have to ban them for anything offensive. Football is up it’s own arse, pc gone mad as one of your recent threads mentioned.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

I despair sometimes.......... on 21:58 - Feb 9 with 3462 viewsHooparoo

I despair sometimes.......... on 21:53 - Feb 9 by toboboly

Their behaviour isn’t great but if you ban people for that you have to ban them for anything offensive. Football is up it’s own arse, pc gone mad as one of your recent threads mentioned.

About as classy as Scousers singing “Always look on the runway for ice” to the tune “Always look on the bright side of life” when they play Man U.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

I despair sometimes.......... on 22:00 - Feb 9 with 3448 viewstoboboly

Exactly, it’s distasteful but nothing more, instead of getting all 1984 just ignore it, yet chelscum do a lot worse and very little is said or done about their behaviour

I despair sometimes.......... on 22:02 - Feb 9 with 3442 viewsqprd

I would hope the authorities that Be can distinguish your run of tbe mill “you fat bast**d” and “the x is a w*****” from the sala taunts

Don’t rly feel bad for this guy if he gets banned and doxed
I despair sometimes.......... on 22:02 - Feb 9 with 3441 viewsHooparoo

I despair sometimes.......... on 22:00 - Feb 9 by toboboly

Exactly, it’s distasteful but nothing more, instead of getting all 1984 just ignore it, yet chelscum do a lot worse and very little is said or done about their behaviour

Agree. Scum fans making ant-Semitic chants when they play Spurs beyond the pale and utterly abhorrent.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

I despair sometimes.......... on 22:46 - Feb 9 with 3303 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I'm finding it hard to find the right words at the moment but maybe this was one minutes silence too far for this poor bloke. Lets move on, no need to punish anyone surely?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

I despair sometimes.......... on 22:56 - Feb 9 with 3258 viewstoboboly

Remember these are Cardiff fans. Ayatollah bluebird, that guy who despotically murdered thousands, let’s stop being so bloody over the top about everything.

I despair sometimes.......... (n/t) on 22:57 - Feb 9 with 3253 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 23:54]
Login to get fewer ads

I despair sometimes.......... on 23:27 - Feb 9 with 3182 viewssmegma

I despair sometimes.......... on 22:56 - Feb 9 by toboboly

Remember these are Cardiff fans. Ayatollah bluebird, that guy who despotically murdered thousands, let’s stop being so bloody over the top about everything.

WTF are you in about ???
I despair sometimes.......... on 07:23 - Feb 10 with 2947 viewsWatford_Ranger

I despair sometimes.......... on 22:46 - Feb 9 by CliveWilsonSaid

I'm finding it hard to find the right words at the moment but maybe this was one minutes silence too far for this poor bloke. Lets move on, no need to punish anyone surely?

Tenner says they get banned for life because it’s 2019. Not great for the Premier League superbrand.
I despair sometimes.......... on 13:43 - Feb 10 with 2572 viewsDejR_vu

I despair sometimes.......... on 07:23 - Feb 10 by Watford_Ranger

Tenner says they get banned for life because it’s 2019. Not great for the Premier League superbrand.

The other Southampton fans around them should have sorted the pr1cks out

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

I despair sometimes.......... on 13:48 - Feb 10 with 2565 viewsEsox_Lucius

They'll get a ban just because it is a Public Order offense. With freedom of speech comes responsibility. What they were doing was abhorrent and not "bants".

The grass is always greener.

I despair sometimes.......... on 15:40 - Feb 10 with 2462 viewsAntti_Heinola

Political Correctness?
In what world at what time was it somehow funny, acceptable, or even vaguely ok to sing about an innocent person who's just been killed?
I wouldn't say ban for life, but fk me, if they were QPR fans I'd be quite happy if they were never allowed at LR again. And I think the same about the arseholes that sang the Drogba song a few years back.

Bare bones.

I despair sometimes.......... on 19:15 - Feb 10 with 2364 viewssmegma

I despair sometimes.......... on 13:43 - Feb 10 by DejR_vu

The other Southampton fans around them should have sorted the pr1cks out

Maybe they did, hence they were caught ??
I despair sometimes.......... on 20:21 - Feb 10 with 2295 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The media has something to answer for here too.

2 dickheads out of 2827 away fans. Hardly a fcking story, but the BBC has to inflate, outrage, and sensationalise everything like every other major media outlet just to attract a few clicks.

The Media is fcked in this country, and probably everywhere else too. The industry is a sewer (sorry Clive, LfW is great though).
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 20:33]
I despair sometimes.......... on 22:04 - Feb 10 with 2183 viewssmegma

I despair sometimes.......... on 20:21 - Feb 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

The media has something to answer for here too.

2 dickheads out of 2827 away fans. Hardly a fcking story, but the BBC has to inflate, outrage, and sensationalise everything like every other major media outlet just to attract a few clicks.

The Media is fcked in this country, and probably everywhere else too. The industry is a sewer (sorry Clive, LfW is great though).
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 20:33]

Southampton were at home, therefore they weren't away fans
I despair sometimes.......... on 22:12 - Feb 10 with 2168 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I despair sometimes.......... on 22:04 - Feb 10 by smegma

Southampton were at home, therefore they weren't away fans

My error, but makes my point even more valid.
I despair sometimes.......... on 23:28 - Feb 10 with 2075 viewssmegma

I despair sometimes.......... on 22:12 - Feb 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

My error, but makes my point even more valid.

No it doesn't.

I just hope that any one of you don't get mocked next time you lose someone dear to you.
I despair sometimes.......... on 08:37 - Feb 11 with 1961 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I despair sometimes.......... on 23:28 - Feb 10 by smegma

No it doesn't.

I just hope that any one of you don't get mocked next time you lose someone dear to you.

Weird response mate.
I despair sometimes.......... on 11:15 - Feb 11 with 1886 viewsColinr

I despair sometimes.......... on 15:40 - Feb 10 by Antti_Heinola

Political Correctness?
In what world at what time was it somehow funny, acceptable, or even vaguely ok to sing about an innocent person who's just been killed?
I wouldn't say ban for life, but fk me, if they were QPR fans I'd be quite happy if they were never allowed at LR again. And I think the same about the arseholes that sang the Drogba song a few years back.

"I wouldn't say ban for life, but fk me, if they were QPR fans I'd be quite happy if they were never allowed at LR again. And I think the same about the arseholes that sang the Drogba song a few years back"

Still exists, Endured this on the train to Wigan :-(
I despair sometimes.......... on 11:43 - Feb 11 with 1860 viewssmegma

I despair sometimes.......... on 08:37 - Feb 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

Weird response mate.

Weird? You think it's OK to mock someone's death then ??
I despair sometimes.......... on 11:55 - Feb 11 with 1844 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I despair sometimes.......... on 11:43 - Feb 11 by smegma

Weird? You think it's OK to mock someone's death then ??

Yeah I fvcking love it. I often go to strangers funerals and play Celebration by Kool and the Gang on the Trombone.

Of course not, i’m commenting on the media response.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 17:05]
I despair sometimes.......... on 14:18 - Feb 11 with 1715 viewsAntti_Heinola

I despair sometimes.......... on 11:15 - Feb 11 by Colinr

"I wouldn't say ban for life, but fk me, if they were QPR fans I'd be quite happy if they were never allowed at LR again. And I think the same about the arseholes that sang the Drogba song a few years back"

Still exists, Endured this on the train to Wigan :-(

depressing.

Bare bones.

I despair sometimes.......... on 14:19 - Feb 11 with 1710 viewsAntti_Heinola

I despair sometimes.......... on 11:55 - Feb 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yeah I fvcking love it. I often go to strangers funerals and play Celebration by Kool and the Gang on the Trombone.

Of course not, i’m commenting on the media response.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 17:05]

Yeah I think in this instance blaming the media is a bit weird. If it's not highlighted, it gets brushed under the carpet. People should know this sh!t isn't tolerated. And I know it's not consistent. I know you'll hear worse at other grounds every week, but I'm not sure that matters.

Bare bones.

I despair sometimes.......... on 15:25 - Feb 11 with 1667 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I despair sometimes.......... on 14:19 - Feb 11 by Antti_Heinola

Yeah I think in this instance blaming the media is a bit weird. If it's not highlighted, it gets brushed under the carpet. People should know this sh!t isn't tolerated. And I know it's not consistent. I know you'll hear worse at other grounds every week, but I'm not sure that matters.

The media aren't to blame for the two arse holes but is ' Two Tvvats out of 30,000 act Disrespectfully' really a newsworthy story? News is supposed to be informative.

Please don't confuse my criticism of the media as blame for or sympathy with for the two nob heads who acted that way.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 16:06]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024