Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford tickets 11:11 - Feb 22 with 2640 viewsbermudabob

Long term voyeur on this site but first time posting. Favourite cheese would be a mature Brie. Despite having enough points to buy Brentford tickets on Tuesday I forgot largely due to being on holiday. My 12 year old son is furious with me. Should anyone have 2 surplus tickets I’ll happily take them. Long shot clearly but thought I’d ask.

Clive many thanks for this fantastic site, must be a huge effort, greatly enjoy it
Brentford tickets on 13:06 - Feb 22 with 2521 viewsfrancisbowles

Don't give up hope as if the next two go with the form book it could be like ebay on here next Wednesday, lots of listings with no bids.
Brentford tickets on 13:04 - Feb 27 with 2258 viewsbermudabob

Still after a couple of tickets should anyone not be able to make. Cheers
Brentford tickets on 13:33 - Feb 27 with 2184 viewsBoston

...and me, don’t forget about me. Feel free to add to your retirement plan, I know it’s short notice. Landing tomorrow morning, feels good to be following a winning team again😀

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Brentford tickets on 12:06 - Mar 1 with 1931 viewsbermudabob

Brentford tickets on 13:04 - Feb 27 by bermudabob

Still after a couple of tickets should anyone not be able to make. Cheers

still after any spare tickets, I'll take just one to send my 12 year old in. He is hooked!
Brentford tickets on 13:06 - Mar 1 with 1853 viewsWatford_Ranger

Brentford tickets on 12:06 - Mar 1 by bermudabob

still after any spare tickets, I'll take just one to send my 12 year old in. He is hooked!

Long shot but did see a couple on Twitter yesterday but most likely snapped up. If you’re local I bet there’ll be the odd one floating around tomorrow if you’re in the right pub.
Brentford tickets on 13:08 - Mar 1 with 1839 viewsbermudabob

Brentford tickets on 13:06 - Mar 1 by Watford_Ranger

Long shot but did see a couple on Twitter yesterday but most likely snapped up. If you’re local I bet there’ll be the odd one floating around tomorrow if you’re in the right pub.

I'm very local to this game living in Ealing, any pub recomendations
Brentford tickets on 13:41 - Mar 1 with 1761 viewsMick_S

Brentford tickets on 13:08 - Mar 1 by bermudabob

I'm very local to this game living in Ealing, any pub recomendations

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/238067/hounslow-r

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024