Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any progress on Warren Farm? 09:04 - Mar 6 with 7719 viewsDejR_vu

Has there been any progress on the training ground? I would have thought, particularly over the last couple of months, the club would have been quite vocal on progress as a ‘good news story’. It’s been five months since the final appeal was rejected, but I don’t think there’s been any updates?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Any progress on Warren Farm? on 22:04 - Mar 6 with 1618 viewsenfieldargh

Any progress on Warren Farm? on 13:45 - Mar 6 by Esox_Lucius

I had a lot of friends at the time who were into the banger racing and I always used to go along and support them. I did however miss the meeting where "Mad" Roger Wilkinson in a MKII Jag set the track alight because he had left the original fuel tank in before going racing in it. LOL
I also used to go and watch the Speedway every Thursday, and around the country wherever Wimbledon were racing, happy days indeed.

I used to go to Wembley speedway in late 60's early 70's. Used to walk there for evening meetings

I only remember Dave Jessop who was the star of the team

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Any progress on Warren Farm? on 23:27 - Mar 6 with 1529 viewsdavman

Any progress on Warren Farm? on 19:34 - Mar 6 by daveB

I think they do which will probably delay it even further

A bit strange that. We keep getting told that they WANT to spend more, but can't because of the P&S rules. Training Ground costs do not count in those calculations, so if they want to spend, this is their opportunity.

I am sure that this will happen soon; probably to soften the blow when we sell our entire team during the summer...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Any progress on Warren Farm? on 00:17 - Mar 7 with 1504 viewstimcocking

I doubt it...
Any progress on Warren Farm? on 03:00 - Mar 7 with 1474 viewsHitch

10 pigs, a dozen sheep and 1milking cow.
Any progress on Warren Farm? on 07:13 - Mar 7 with 1416 viewsBoston

Any progress on Warren Farm? on 22:04 - Mar 6 by enfieldargh

I used to go to Wembley speedway in late 60's early 70's. Used to walk there for evening meetings

I only remember Dave Jessop who was the star of the team

Y’ep I’m another another Speedway attendee, Wembley and the White City. To be truthful I found it a bit boring, we’d stand in the ends ducking the stones to liven things up.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Any progress on Warren Farm? on 11:53 - Mar 7 with 1294 viewsQPR_John

Any progress on Warren Farm? on 23:27 - Mar 6 by davman

A bit strange that. We keep getting told that they WANT to spend more, but can't because of the P&S rules. Training Ground costs do not count in those calculations, so if they want to spend, this is their opportunity.

I am sure that this will happen soon; probably to soften the blow when we sell our entire team during the summer...

" Training Ground costs do not count in those calculations, "

Very true but I'm sure the FL would find a way
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024