Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Gay Fooballer 17:47 - Jul 8 with 5814 viewsDarran

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/championship-football

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Gay Fooballer on 17:52 - Jul 8 with 3082 viewsbluey_the_blue

If that photo is correct, the disgusting part is the fact he's ginger.

Cynic in me thinks with Pride month going on, it's a billy bullsh1tter looking for attention. Cynic in me also thinks if real, it's a moneyspinner for the person involved. Either way, who cares what their sexuality is?

EDIT: Claims to be u23 on their twitter. May be misdirection but liked a tweet by Brentford.

Can't play for us anyway, an u23 player get into our first team squad? Ridiculous notion!
[Post edited 8 Jul 2019 17:58]
The Gay Fooballer on 17:57 - Jul 8 with 3039 viewsjack2jack

What's with all the cloak and dagger bullsh!t, if your going to do it, do it.
Bit of attention seeking going on here.
The Gay Fooballer on 17:58 - Jul 8 with 3030 viewsbluey_the_blue

If it's true they've only just come out to their family, then it's entirely understandable. Coming out to millions is a bit more difficult.
The Gay Fooballer on 18:01 - Jul 8 with 3021 viewsjack247

The Gay Fooballer on 17:52 - Jul 8 by bluey_the_blue

If that photo is correct, the disgusting part is the fact he's ginger.

Cynic in me thinks with Pride month going on, it's a billy bullsh1tter looking for attention. Cynic in me also thinks if real, it's a moneyspinner for the person involved. Either way, who cares what their sexuality is?

EDIT: Claims to be u23 on their twitter. May be misdirection but liked a tweet by Brentford.

Can't play for us anyway, an u23 player get into our first team squad? Ridiculous notion!
[Post edited 8 Jul 2019 17:58]

You honestly think a Championship footballer would come out as gay if he wasn’t?
The Gay Fooballer on 18:01 - Jul 8 with 3018 viewssherpajacob

I would suggest there is more than one gay footballer.

I hope the response is completely underwhelming, it shouldn't really even be news.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Gay Fooballer on 18:03 - Jul 8 with 3003 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Gay Fooballer on 18:01 - Jul 8 by jack247

You honestly think a Championship footballer would come out as gay if he wasn’t?

Can you point out where I said a non gay Championship footballer would come out as gay?
The Gay Fooballer on 18:03 - Jul 8 with 2996 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Gay Fooballer on 18:01 - Jul 8 by jack247

I’d give up trying to work out how Bluey gets himself to some of the positions he holds if I were you. You’ll just get lost in the madness.

Poll: Tory leader

The Gay Fooballer on 18:06 - Jul 8 with 2980 viewsjack247

The Gay Fooballer on 18:03 - Jul 8 by bluey_the_blue

Can you point out where I said a non gay Championship footballer would come out as gay?

Certainly. Second paragraph in the post of yours I replied to.
Login to get fewer ads

The Gay Fooballer on 18:06 - Jul 8 with 2980 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Gay Fooballer on 18:03 - Jul 8 by exiledclaseboy

I’d give up trying to work out how Bluey gets himself to some of the positions he holds if I were you. You’ll just get lost in the madness.

Don't tell me like the person you're replying to, you read something not there and jumped in with a snarky comment?
The Gay Fooballer on 18:06 - Jul 8 with 2974 viewsjack247

I know, but this one is flat earth level.
The Gay Fooballer on 18:07 - Jul 8 with 2969 viewsjackrmee

The Gay Fooballer on 18:01 - Jul 8 by sherpajacob

I would suggest there is more than one gay footballer.

I hope the response is completely underwhelming, it shouldn't really even be news.

Exactly, and this might help others feel confident enough to come out too.

Next will definitely be Raheem Sterling I reckon. Bi at least. I have the gaydar. He's a proper prancer.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Gay Fooballer on 18:07 - Jul 8 with 2967 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Gay Fooballer on 18:06 - Jul 8 by jack247

Certainly. Second paragraph in the post of yours I replied to.

"Cynic in me thinks with Pride month going on, it's a billy bullsh1tter looking for attention. Cynic in me also thinks if real, it's a moneyspinner for the person involved. Either way, who cares what their sexuality is? "

So you read the bolded words to mean it must be a non-gay Championship footballer and not, oooh let's see, someone pretending to be a footballer?
The Gay Fooballer on 18:09 - Jul 8 with 2957 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Gay Fooballer on 18:06 - Jul 8 by bluey_the_blue

Don't tell me like the person you're replying to, you read something not there and jumped in with a snarky comment?

“Cynic in me thinks with Pride month going on, it's a billy bullsh1tter looking for attention. Cynic in me also thinks if real...”

So which part are you suggesting isn’t real? What you’re saying there is that either he’s not a gay footballer and is making it up to get attention during Pride month or “if it’s real” he is actually a gay footballer but he’s not going to come out and is just pretending.

So which is it? Either way they’re nonsensical.

The Gay Fooballer on 18:10 - Jul 8 with 2948 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Gay Fooballer on 18:09 - Jul 8 by exiledclaseboy

“Cynic in me thinks with Pride month going on, it's a billy bullsh1tter looking for attention. Cynic in me also thinks if real...”

So which part are you suggesting isn’t real? What you’re saying there is that either he’s not a gay footballer and is making it up to get attention during Pride month or “if it’s real” he is actually a gay footballer but he’s not going to come out and is just pretending.

So which is it? Either way they’re nonsensical.

You seem unable to comprehend the possibility the person behind the twitter account isn't actually a footballer...
The Gay Fooballer on 18:11 - Jul 8 with 2937 viewsjack247

The Gay Fooballer on 18:07 - Jul 8 by bluey_the_blue

"Cynic in me thinks with Pride month going on, it's a billy bullsh1tter looking for attention. Cynic in me also thinks if real, it's a moneyspinner for the person involved. Either way, who cares what their sexuality is? "

So you read the bolded words to mean it must be a non-gay Championship footballer and not, oooh let's see, someone pretending to be a footballer?

Right. The press conference may be a bit of a struggle.
The Gay Fooballer on 18:11 - Jul 8 with 2928 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Gay Fooballer on 18:10 - Jul 8 by bluey_the_blue

You seem unable to comprehend the possibility the person behind the twitter account isn't actually a footballer...

So how would that get the person attention seeing as he’s, y’know, anonymous.

The Gay Fooballer on 18:14 - Jul 8 with 2915 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Gay Fooballer on 18:11 - Jul 8 by jack247

Right. The press conference may be a bit of a struggle.

Can you point out the date and time for a press conference?
The Gay Fooballer on 18:16 - Jul 8 with 2893 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Gay Fooballer on 18:11 - Jul 8 by exiledclaseboy

So how would that get the person attention seeing as he’s, y’know, anonymous.

Attention for the cause. Cynical old me wonders if something happens to get any press conference cancelled, highlighting homophobia in football.

Personally hope it is legit but am still of opinion the majority don't really gives a shit about sexuality.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2019 18:17]
The Gay Fooballer on 18:21 - Jul 8 with 2872 viewsjack247

The Gay Fooballer on 18:16 - Jul 8 by bluey_the_blue

Attention for the cause. Cynical old me wonders if something happens to get any press conference cancelled, highlighting homophobia in football.

Personally hope it is legit but am still of opinion the majority don't really gives a shit about sexuality.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2019 18:17]

Genuinely think it’s a shame that someone makes a decision as brave and unprecedented as this and some people’s immediate reaction is ‘it’s probably a wind up merchant’.

You probably won’t be alone in your thinking.
The Gay Fooballer on 18:23 - Jul 8 with 2863 viewssherpajacob

The Gay Fooballer on 18:07 - Jul 8 by bluey_the_blue

Someone pretending to be a footballer.

That narrows it down, is it
A) Ali Dia
B) Karl power or
C) phil Dwyer

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Gay Fooballer on 18:26 - Jul 8 with 2841 viewsNeath_Jack

It'll be Corbyn's fault.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Gay Fooballer on 18:28 - Jul 8 with 2822 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Gay Fooballer on 18:23 - Jul 8 by sherpajacob

Someone pretending to be a footballer.

That narrows it down, is it
A) Ali Dia
B) Karl power or
C) phil Dwyer

u23. Ginger if photo correct and not a stock one. Liked a tweet from Brentford.

You'd have figured names would have flown about social media by now.
The Gay Fooballer on 18:32 - Jul 8 with 2792 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Gay Fooballer on 18:21 - Jul 8 by jack247

Genuinely think it’s a shame that someone makes a decision as brave and unprecedented as this and some people’s immediate reaction is ‘it’s probably a wind up merchant’.

You probably won’t be alone in your thinking.

Where did I say "it was probably a wind up merchant"?

It could be legit, it might not - could be someone wanting to highlight no out gay footballer during pride month, for example.
The Gay Fooballer on 18:33 - Jul 8 with 2792 viewsjack247

The Gay Fooballer on 18:28 - Jul 8 by bluey_the_blue

u23. Ginger if photo correct and not a stock one. Liked a tweet from Brentford.

You'd have figured names would have flown about social media by now.

You don’t think a photo, albeit a silhouette, would be a pretty stupid move for someone trying to create the illusion he is a real footballer?
The Gay Fooballer on 18:34 - Jul 8 with 2780 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Gay Fooballer on 18:33 - Jul 8 by jack247

You don’t think a photo, albeit a silhouette, would be a pretty stupid move for someone trying to create the illusion he is a real footballer?

Photo was in the Wales Online article not the twitter so almost certainly a stock photo.

So probably not ginger then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024