Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moon Landings Anniversary 02:48 - Jul 21 with 4228 viewstimcocking

50 years ago we landed on the Moon says the BBC.

I'm not a huge fan of conspiracy theories, but i'm assuming by now we've all watched the program which explains, very clearly, with a shed load of seemingly very strong evidence, why it's supposedly just a simple con trick? I don't think it's possible to watch that documentary and still come away convinced we've been to the Moon. It certainly raises significant doubt. Let's not forget we won the war by making a cutout cardboard tank army which wasn't real. So to just carry on like nothing's happened diminishes the Beeb's already rock-bottom credibility if you ask me.

But, i'm no astro physicist, what the hell do i know about the van Allen belt or whatever it is and whether we can or can't circumvent it etc? You'd think it would be an easy argument to settle. I can't believe they can't easily prove or disprove it, so why don't they? It could just be hogwash, how'd we know? To see the BBC just advertising it as a fact...perplexing to say the least. Surely, nobody could be so naive to be absolutely certain either way? We don't know. I'd really like to know whether it's true or not and i find the blanket silence whereby the powers that be, rather than refuting the evidence against said Moon landing, simply refuse to acknowledge or discuss the issue, highly suspicious. All they say is 'ha, of course we've been to the Moon, how ridiculous', with no arguments given at all explaining why the Moon is allegedly identical to a piece of the desert in America and all that stuff. A long list of damning evidence, one after another. If it's true.

It'd be nice to know the facts of the matter and i'm puzzled as to why it isn't considered an important issue to establish the truth one way or the other. I don't trust any of them, definitely not the yanks. I can't fathom why the issue remains ignored. We could land on the Moon in 1969 without computers, when we can't even come close to doing it today? We haven't been back for a second visit in the last 50 years? Hmmm...

If it was true, surely they could prove it?

If it was a con trick, man, Putin must be absolutely livid, it's the Mac Daddy of all time.

The truth is out there...
Moon Landings Anniversary on 07:39 - Jul 23 with 392 viewsisawqpratwcity

Moon Landings Anniversary on 07:35 - Jul 23 by Northernr

This site is fcking mental sometimes.

Nah, even for LFW, this is seriously plumbing the depths of stupidity.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Moon Landings Anniversary on 07:56 - Jul 23 with 372 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I wasn't sure about the whole thing until the men from NASA visited me in the middle of the night and explained that the moon landings were part of a student exchange scheme, and that the moon people were still living next door to me. If you met my next door neighbours, you too would believe.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Moon Landings Anniversary on 09:16 - Jul 23 with 328 viewsBuckR

In next weeks episode....... Is Tupac really still alive? Where is Jimmy Hoffa?
Moon Landings Anniversary on 09:21 - Jul 23 with 320 viewsjonno

Entertaining though!
Moon Landings Anniversary on 09:23 - Jul 23 with 314 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Moon Landings Anniversary on 09:21 - Jul 23 by jonno

Entertaining though!

Ya, I love stuff like this. Does the soul good.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024