Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? 19:51 - Jul 22 with 6660 viewscollegeranger

Off on hols for a few weeks shortly and will miss first couple of games and mate usually takes my tickets. I thought new ones were being sent this year?
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 20:14 - Jul 22 with 5699 viewsStanisgod

Nothing so far

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 20:52 - Jul 22 with 5657 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Well haven't seen mine yet, and I had my ticket for the Watford game loaded onto it.
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 19:05 - Jul 24 with 5426 viewscollegeranger

Daughters arrived this morning .... twice!! Mine has not arrived!
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 19:40 - Jul 24 with 5399 viewsDejR_vu

Seems they’ve sent out the u18s in duplicate but not the adult tickets. Hopefully the adult ones are the second mailing. There’s another thread with the same posts.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 10:03 - Jul 25 with 5314 viewsfrancisbowles

Mine's arrived yesterday but not Mrs FB's.
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 10:11 - Jul 25 with 5310 viewsmakaveli1882

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 19:40 - Jul 24 by DejR_vu

Seems they’ve sent out the u18s in duplicate but not the adult tickets. Hopefully the adult ones are the second mailing. There’s another thread with the same posts.

I got the same!
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 11:32 - Jul 25 with 5281 viewsconnell10

The way things are going I'm not that fussed if mine doesn't turn up.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 13:07 - Jul 25 with 5221 viewsDejR_vu

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 19:40 - Jul 24 by DejR_vu

Mine's turned up today

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Login to get fewer ads

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 13:46 - Jul 25 with 5187 viewsstephen57

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 13:07 - Jul 25 by DejR_vu

Mine's turned up today

I have received mine. I don't want to use it as a credit card, just a season ticket Do I have to activate it to be able to get into the ground.
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 13:47 - Jul 25 with 5181 viewsRog

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 13:46 - Jul 25 by stephen57

I have received mine. I don't want to use it as a credit card, just a season ticket Do I have to activate it to be able to get into the ground.

Nope, just use the barcode on there and it should work
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 14:52 - Jul 25 with 5153 viewssmegma

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 13:46 - Jul 25 by stephen57

I got abuse on here for saying the bank card bit is a waste of space.

Then mine arrived today and I read it will cost £2.50 if I ever wish to withdraw money from an ATM. Anyone want to give me stick now ???
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 14:54 - Jul 25 with 5145 viewsMaggsinho

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 14:52 - Jul 25 by smegma

Then mine arrived today and I read it will cost £2.50 if I ever wish to withdraw money from an ATM. Anyone want to give me stick now ???

This isn't Fight Club you know.
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 20:12 - Jul 25 with 5056 viewskysersosaqpr

Just got ST and this is just wrong - they’re foisting debit cards on you with no choice to opt out. Ok, I’m not going to activate the card but what about when I want to get a cup ticket - would I have to pay for it on this card? Also having to link it to another card; 15p per usage; plus 0.75% per usage; plus £2.50 for atm - just seems a con and wrong.
Can I ask to have a non debit card season ticket?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 21:45 - Jul 25 with 4996 viewsLythamR

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 20:12 - Jul 25 by kysersosaqpr

Just got ST and this is just wrong - they’re foisting debit cards on you with no choice to opt out. Ok, I’m not going to activate the card but what about when I want to get a cup ticket - would I have to pay for it on this card? Also having to link it to another card; 15p per usage; plus 0.75% per usage; plus £2.50 for atm - just seems a con and wrong.

you dont need to activate the card part and can continue to use whatever payment methods you used previously for purchasing additional tickets

I started activation and got to the terms and conds and fees schedule and decided not to although im sure it will be of benefit to some people,

seems there is a limit on QPR cash you can earn but i doubt the transaction fees stop if and when you reach that limit, I think perhaps a bit more clarity is required on the web site with some examples of uses, benefits and charges
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 22:27 - Jul 25 with 4969 viewsQPR_John

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 14:52 - Jul 25 by smegma

But you do not have to activate it. I assume you have a credit/Debit card by another organisation so carry on using that. Looking at the terms and conditions I doubt many will activate the card
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 22:29 - Jul 25 with 4967 viewsQPR_John

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 20:12 - Jul 25 by kysersosaqpr

It only becomes a debit card if you activate it so if you have not and from what you say I assume you have not so you in fact do not have a QPR debit card. You do not have to opt out, if you want to use it you have to opt in
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 22:37]
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 22:59 - Jul 25 with 4936 viewssmegma

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 22:27 - Jul 25 by QPR_John

But you do not have to activate it. I assume you have a credit/Debit card by another organisation so carry on using that. Looking at the terms and conditions I doubt many will activate the card

Which is exactly what I said on here, yet I got stick. I have had an Abbey/Santander card for 30 years. It does everything that the QPR card claims to do, so why do I need a new card.
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 23:33 - Jul 25 with 4892 viewsRassilon

My card arrived today. I don't plan to use the pay options, but I'm surprised nobody else has mentioned the £10 replacement fee for a lost card, because that seems to apply even if you just use it as the season ticket.
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 23:47 - Jul 25 with 4875 viewsdannyblue

Mine arrived today. I won't use the expensive payment 'features'.
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 00:10 - Jul 26 with 4856 viewshooper1957

Mine arrived today also .
I think there was always a charge for a lost card..
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 13:13 - Jul 26 with 4709 viewsCliff

Mine and my two sons cards arrived today and although I know I don't have to activate the payment part of it I'm still a bit pissed off that I've had the card forced on me in the first place.

When you look at the card it is most definitely a chard card first and a season ticket card second, and I'm ashamed of QPR for going down this route and sending me a card I don't want.

Anyone know of the correct person to complain to?
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 15:37 - Jul 26 with 4647 viewsPastCaringNW2

Got mine.

I hate that it has a Mastercard logo on it but if it makes the club some commission at least there is some upside. I hate that we have a betting co on our shirts a lot more than being sent a debit card.

I like a bet but I didn't grow up with on line betting. The money I wasted at Corals and Ladbrokes was the cash in my pocket. The ones I went to in the 80s weren't taking credit cards or available at 3 in the morning.

A Mastercard logo is small beer by comparison with Royal Panda which sounds like a sodding Disney character rather a company enticing you to destroy your financial health.

I know we are supposed to hate Pete Winkleman (with good reason) but I used to really envy the Dons for their Marshall sponsorship. Ericsson and Compaq weren't too bad as brand associations go but we haven't had a really classy sponsor since Guinness and Classic FM . Maybe Comedy Central will take a shine to us ....
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 15:38]
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 15:59 - Jul 26 with 4606 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 13:13 - Jul 26 by Cliff

Mine and my two sons cards arrived today and although I know I don't have to activate the payment part of it I'm still a bit pissed off that I've had the card forced on me in the first place.

When you look at the card it is most definitely a chard card first and a season ticket card second, and I'm ashamed of QPR for going down this route and sending me a card I don't want.

Anyone know of the correct person to complain to?

On here seems to be the most popular.
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 16:37 - Jul 26 with 4587 viewsCliff

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 15:59 - Jul 26 by CroydonCaptJack

On here seems to be the most popular.

I can't disagree with that.

I've emailed the box office and andyr both @qpr.co.uk to ask for an alternative.

I'll report back when and if I hear anything.
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 16:51 - Jul 26 with 4577 viewsCliff

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 16:37 - Jul 26 by Cliff

I can't disagree with that.

I've emailed the box office and andyr both @qpr.co.uk to ask for an alternative.

I'll report back when and if I hear anything.

I've just had a reply from the Marketing and Supporter Relations team which reminds me that I can use the phone app for my ST and then destroy the card.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024