Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two away wins before the start of September 09:24 - Sep 1 with 2447 viewsDieByYourSide

When was the last time that happened?

Poll: And it's hi ho

Two away wins before the start of September on 09:35 - Sep 1 with 2414 viewsCamberleyR

The R*dkn*pp promotion season. We won at Bolton and the Champions of Europe.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Two away wins before the start of September on 10:08 - Sep 1 with 2300 viewsnix

It's also the first time we've had back to back wins at all since December 2018 according to the BBC.
Two away wins before the start of September on 10:13 - Sep 1 with 2286 viewsbosh67

Not only that. When was the last time we had ITRO 160 'shots' over 8 matches? Admittedly most haven't gone in but when was the last time we were this attacking? Perhaps with Warnock but you have to go back to the likes of Venables and Doherty to get anything like these stats.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Two away wins before the start of September on 10:18 - Sep 1 with 2263 viewssmegma

Two away wins before the start of September on 10:13 - Sep 1 by bosh67

Not only that. When was the last time we had ITRO 160 'shots' over 8 matches? Admittedly most haven't gone in but when was the last time we were this attacking? Perhaps with Warnock but you have to go back to the likes of Venables and Doherty to get anything like these stats.

WTF does "ITRO 160 shots" mean in English ??
Two away wins before the start of September on 10:22 - Sep 1 with 2250 viewsCamberleyR

Two away wins before the start of September on 09:35 - Sep 1 by CamberleyR

Actually it's more recent than that

We won at Wolves and Huddersfield when Ramsey was manager.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Two away wins before the start of September on 10:25 - Sep 1 with 2233 viewsChurchie

Two away wins before the start of September on 10:18 - Sep 1 by smegma

WTF does "ITRO 160 shots" mean in English ??

I thought the same. But possibly 'In the region of' ?
What does WTF mean? Lol (laugh out Loud)
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 10:28]
Two away wins before the start of September on 10:38 - Sep 1 with 2178 viewsoldmisery

Two away wins before the start of September on 10:25 - Sep 1 by Churchie

I thought the same. But possibly 'In the region of' ?
What does WTF mean? Lol (laugh out Loud)
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 10:28]

I'm told that WTF means Welcome To Facebook.
Two away wins before the start of September on 12:11 - Sep 1 with 1957 viewsLongsufferingR

The last time it happened was in August but I can't remember which year.
Login to get fewer ads

Two away wins before the start of September on 15:42 - Sep 1 with 1746 viewsDWQPR

Two away wins before the start of September on 10:13 - Sep 1 by bosh67

To be fair if most had gone in then we would have one hell of a goal difference!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Two away wins before the start of September on 15:47 - Sep 1 with 1737 viewsTacticalR

When the moon was in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligned with Mars

Air hostess clique

Two away wins before the start of September on 16:09 - Sep 1 with 1679 viewsJigsore

Two away wins before the start of September on 09:35 - Sep 1 by CamberleyR

I remember that, at least i can always say i saw Clnit Hill score

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024