Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Star Wars Episode 9 - The Rise of Skywalker *NON QPR 16:20 - Dec 18 with 4432 viewsthame_hoops

Who else is going to see this?

Im going to the midnight showing later, seriously excited.

Ep7 was ok, was building something, Ep8 sucked, with JJ Abrams directing this it should be the best of the newer ones.

On a side note, has anyone else been watching the Mandalorian? such a good series and reminds me of ROTJ/Battlefront video game.
Star Wars Episode 9 - The Rise of Skywalker *NON QPR on 23:23 - Dec 20 with 841 viewsBlackCrowe

just back. Really enjoyed it.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Star Wars Episode 9 - The Rise of Skywalker *NON QPR on 11:22 - Jan 5 with 701 viewsthame_hoops

Changing my opinion Having rewatched ep 7 &8 this weekend, ep9 shows no cohesion to the story. So many things left unanswered, rushed, makes no sense. I read Ian McDiarmid got a call and was asked to be Palpatine shortly before filming. Shows they were making it up as they go along and had no real three story arc planned which is a shame. Can JJ be trusted now to tell a story, especially after Lost. Rant over
Star Wars Episode 9 - The Rise of Skywalker *NON QPR on 11:54 - Jan 5 with 660 viewsPunteR

Star Wars Episode 9 - The Rise of Skywalker *NON QPR on 11:22 - Jan 5 by thame_hoops

Changing my opinion Having rewatched ep 7 &8 this weekend, ep9 shows no cohesion to the story. So many things left unanswered, rushed, makes no sense. I read Ian McDiarmid got a call and was asked to be Palpatine shortly before filming. Shows they were making it up as they go along and had no real three story arc planned which is a shame. Can JJ be trusted now to tell a story, especially after Lost. Rant over

Should have stopped at ROTJ

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Star Wars Episode 9 - The Rise of Skywalker *NON QPR on 11:59 - Jan 5 with 652 viewsqprxtc

Went to see it only because I’d seen all the others.

A big pile of nonsensical bollox. Couldn’t have cared less about any of them and hope to god this is the end.

The only Star Wars film worth watching is the first one (1977). All the others are just remakes on one way or other.
Star Wars Episode 9 - The Rise of Skywalker *NON QPR on 12:03 - Jan 5 with 647 viewsthame_hoops

Star Wars Episode 9 - The Rise of Skywalker *NON QPR on 11:59 - Jan 5 by qprxtc

Went to see it only because I’d seen all the others.

A big pile of nonsensical bollox. Couldn’t have cared less about any of them and hope to god this is the end.

The only Star Wars film worth watching is the first one (1977). All the others are just remakes on one way or other.

Can’t disagree. The Mandalorian is so much fun though.
The plant destroying weapon thing just got out of hand in TROS
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024