Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There are some real horrible bastards about . . 18:07 - Dec 19 with 8958 viewsCFW

Got a call late on Monday evening from a friend who lives opposite my Mum. She had been burgled. They got over the back fence (using dustbins to help them) got in the back door (which my Mum had left unlocked) ransacked the bedrooms and stole her handbag which was by her feet she slept in her armchair. Fortunately she was not woken by them and only realised what had happend when she went upstairs to bed.

My Mum is close on 94 years old, frail and has never hurt anyone in her life. This for her is life changing as she will never go back to her house that she has lived in for the past 60 years.

Happy Christmas to those bastards and if I could have one Christmas present it would be that my Mum does not have to live in fear for the rest of her life.
There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 02:54 - Dec 23 with 1399 viewsBenny_the_Ball

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 10:52 - Dec 22 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Same, was burgled and had the car taken when Labour was the Gov.

Ditto; as I mentioned above my mother has been burgled 3 times, under both Labour and the Conservatives. There's no link.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2019 2:54]
There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 11:37 - Jan 28 with 1170 viewsCFW

Just by way of an update and because I had a lot of support from you guy's including some PM's sent to me I thought I should give you a brief update. No luck in finding the bastards who carried out the offence but I have managed to get my Mum into a fantastic, brand new, one bed flat much closer to me which is warden assisted. She moved in last Friday and although she is a bit confused about how things work in her new home I am sure she will be very happy there. Everyone has been so helpful, she has company with other people of her own age and most importantly she feels safe and secure.

Some good has come out of a bad situation and thank you all for your good wishes.
There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 13:07 - Jan 28 with 1025 viewsMick_S

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 11:37 - Jan 28 by CFW

Just by way of an update and because I had a lot of support from you guy's including some PM's sent to me I thought I should give you a brief update. No luck in finding the bastards who carried out the offence but I have managed to get my Mum into a fantastic, brand new, one bed flat much closer to me which is warden assisted. She moved in last Friday and although she is a bit confused about how things work in her new home I am sure she will be very happy there. Everyone has been so helpful, she has company with other people of her own age and most importantly she feels safe and secure.

Some good has come out of a bad situation and thank you all for your good wishes.

That is fantastic news mate - We in our house know from experience how difficult it is to get an elderly relative into the right place; plenty of wrong dwellings about. Good luck.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 15:09 - Jan 28 with 926 viewsBoston

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 11:37 - Jan 28 by CFW

Excellent, my mother is 92 and you’d need dynamite to get her out of the house, which she’s been in since ‘67. A nasty burglary and a fire didn’t persuade her, so we’ve given up with any talk of moving.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 15:57 - Jan 28 with 880 viewsrrrspricey

Great news, must be frustrating the feckers seem to have gotten away scot-free though.

I remember few year ago when I took my kids on holiday to a caravan park and saw some little prick coming out the van as we approached one evening. Unfortunately I wasted most of my breath telling him what I was going to do to him when I caught him...sulked for the rest of the night when I couldn't catch him.

I hate low life robbing scumbags especially those that prey on the weak
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024