Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? 05:09 - Dec 25 with 6290 views18StoneOfHoop

The Wit And Genius of Donald John Trump: "I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. I’ve studied it better than anybody I know. It’s very expensive. They’re made in China and Germany mostly–very few made here, almost none. But they’re manufactured tremendous–if you’re into this–tremendous fumes. Gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint–fumes are spewing into the air. Right? Spewing. Whether it’s in China, Germany, it’s going into the air. It’s our air, their air, everything–right?

So they make these things and then they put them up. And if you own a house within vision of some of these monsters, your house is worth 50 percent of the price. They’re noisy. They kill the birds. You want to see a bird graveyard? You just go. Take a look. A bird graveyard. Go under a windmill someday. You’ll see more birds than you’ve ever seen ever in your life. You know, in California, they were killing the bald eagle. If you shoot a bald eagle, they want to put you in jail for 10 years. A windmill will kill many bald eagles. It’s true."

Just what is it about tortuously attempting to articulate republican politicians named Donald?

MELLY CLISTMAS EVLYBODY!

My favourite Xmas period home game:

[Post edited 25 Dec 2019 5:43]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 02:20 - Dec 27 with 1230 viewscharmr

This is the point sharpy. There’s a lot of people out here in the US who don’t care what he says
or what he does but support him because he’s not one of those(the perceived enemy) Those are the ones with an ism or an ist at the end of a noun or an adjective.

There’s a lot of rural towns on life support as industries have been moved abroad. They blame the system/DC so they think Trump speaks to them, Trump just needs their vote and couldn’t give a toss about them. Trump has stopped federal funding for lots of causes that help these communities but they still think he’s ok. If you can get someone to vote against their own self interest I guess you’re therefore a genius. I don’t think Trump had a plan but people like Steve Brannon did.

The Republicans simply are in power because they have the support of rich white benefactors,
gerrymandering and voter suppression. Hilary didn’t help either.

Billionaires are revered here, as public school educated are in the UK. Perceived smarter and intelligent then me thinking. They know what’s best!
[Post edited 27 Dec 2019 14:28]
Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 14:21 - Dec 27 with 1107 viewscharmr

If and it’s an if anyone’s interested check out US education secretary Betsy Devos and her ideology. Friend of Trump, donated millions to his campaign and then gave her this job.

Kids waving Trump flags in the car park at a school I work have never heard of her.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2019 14:24]
Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 04:42 - Dec 28 with 1003 viewsSharpy36

So you`re not a fan then, that`s fair enough.

But allow me to chastise Brits who have nothing better to do than involve themselves in others foreign policy. Give me that at least.

This will be edited

Should of wrote Domestic not Foreign sorry
[Post edited 28 Dec 2019 13:03]

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 05:07 - Dec 28 with 1001 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 04:42 - Dec 28 by Sharpy36

But allow me to chastise Brits who have nothing better to do than involve themselves in others foreign policy. Give me that at least.

This will be edited

Why is mild criticism interference but having your tongue up his ring isn’t?
Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 06:35 - Dec 28 with 980 viewsWesty75

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 04:42 - Dec 28 by Sharpy36

This will be edited

US foreign policy affects us all, significantly. That’s just the way it is.

So while we may not have a vote in the US presidential election, for a number of reasons pretty much every person on the planet has a stake - and is therefore entitled to an opinion - on whether or not Trump gets another 4 years.
Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 09:14 - Dec 28 with 931 viewsQPR_Jim

This will be edited

"Whether it’s in China, Germany, it’s going into the air. It’s our air, their air, everything–right?"

By Trump's own words it's a global issue, so we're free to have an opinion. Even if it didn't involve us then we could still have an opinion.

It's a bit like watching a match as a neutral and being told you can't debate whether it was a red card or not because you don't support either team. Sometimes distance gives perspective.
Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 12:50 - Dec 28 with 881 viewscharmr

Again Sharpy, you don’t think electable and influential political candidates haven’t looked at Trump and thought if he can do what he does/get away with it, Why can’t I. I don’t want to spell it out but that’s how it’s effecting us all.

Johnson and Farage anyone.
Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 15:01 - Dec 28 with 818 viewskensalriser

Politics aside, Trump is clearly senile. If voters don’t do for him first, dementia will end his Presidency.

Giuliani’s even further gone, he’s having trouble remembering what he said a few minutes previously.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 15:54 - Dec 28 with 787 viewscharmr

My wife works with a few neuro surgeons who say he has all the symptoms and traits of dementia.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024