Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Lumley 14:56 - Dec 27 with 4220 viewsHastings_Hoops

He has been brilliant the past few games (bar Barnsley, where nobody was brilliant). Don’t think there ever was a problem other than the ‘playing out from the back’ bit. Some stunning saves last night against Reading. Long may it continue. Well done Joe, especially given the bile directed by some ‘supporters’ when he needed support the most.
Joe Lumley on 21:49 - Dec 30 with 404 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Joe Lumley on 20:07 - Dec 30 by Benny_the_Ball

I think I've contributed to this forum long enough for people to know that I'll happy engage in polite discourse with anyone that has something credible to say (even if I disagree with it) but if someone spouts an obvious lie I'll call them out. Apologies if that offends you Bazza but I don't suffer fools gladly.

Not offended.

People who utter ‘I don’t suffer fools gladly’ usually have their dinner sneezed on by staff at restaurants. Think Brian Sewell and Piers Morgan.
Joe Lumley on 22:44 - Dec 30 with 332 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Joe Lumley on 21:49 - Dec 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

Not offended.

People who utter ‘I don’t suffer fools gladly’ usually have their dinner sneezed on by staff at restaurants. Think Brian Sewell and Piers Morgan.

They could be waiting some time before Brian Sewell eats his snotty dinner; he's been dead 4 years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024