Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pugh 17:16 - Jan 5 with 1434 viewsconnell10

I thought he had a good game today , I was impressed.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Pugh on 17:35 - Jan 5 with 1371 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

I agree, bought my daughters today and waited outside players entrance and Mr Pugh was great and signed and posed for pictures for everyone. Good performances all over the park today, Kelly was good when called upon, Cameron looked solid at CB, nice debut from Masterson, BOS and Chair majestic and Hugill strong and took his goals well. The two worldies in the 2nd half signalled the change for me, we are taking our chances and it’s going our way. Bring on the bus top next week!!
Pugh on 17:53 - Jan 5 with 1333 viewssmegma

Apart from his dive in the box at the Loft End which was f*cking embarrassing. Should have been yellow carded.
Pugh on 17:55 - Jan 5 with 1314 viewsrunningman75

I do not get to go to many games but thought he looked like the player who was loved at Bournemouth today. Good that he had game time.
Pugh on 17:57 - Jan 5 with 1297 viewsnix

Pugh on 17:53 - Jan 5 by smegma

Apart from his dive in the box at the Loft End which was f*cking embarrassing. Should have been yellow carded.

It was a Rob Steiner swallow dive. Referee didn't want to spoil the party for us. But maybe evens out the BOS penalty appeal, which looked pretty strong from where I sit.
Pugh on 19:08 - Jan 5 with 1112 viewssmegma

Pugh on 17:57 - Jan 5 by nix

It was a Rob Steiner swallow dive. Referee didn't want to spoil the party for us. But maybe evens out the BOS penalty appeal, which looked pretty strong from where I sit.

Having seen the replay it was never a penalty.
Pugh on 03:02 - Jan 6 with 805 viewsBenny_the_Ball

He was voted Bournemouth player of the decade so clearly a talented lad. Let's hope there's plenty of gas left in the tank for QPR.

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/18129802.eddie-howe-hails-marc-pugh-all-
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024